Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Samsung Note, Anyone? - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note, Anyone? (54092 Views)

Samsung Note 20 Ultra For Sale... / Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 / Samsung Note 4 Screen Available. Sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
The size is most likely a turn off from what I read. 6.66" undecided undecided
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
ammyluv2002:
The size is most likely a turn off from what I read. 6.66" undecided undecided

Remember when 6.3 was a taboo.......... cheesy
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:
is this what you told Madam?..... tongue

Llllloooolllll .....yep whatever it takes to stay alive
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Remember when 6.3 was a taboo.......... cheesy

Yeah but... grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2019
since when was size ever a problem? grin cool

jokes aside...the screen size increase will not be as a result of increase in the width or height of the phone but a massive reduction in the bezel on the screen of existing phones

i expect Note 10 to be about the same size as the Note 9 physically but with at least 6.8" screen size due to the removal of the forehead and chin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
walcolm:
since when was size ever a problem? grin cool

jokes aside...the screen size increase will not be as a result of increase in the width or height of the phone but a massive reduction in the bezel on the screen of existing phones

i expect Note 10 to be about the same size as the Note 9 physically but with at least 6.8" screen size due to the removal of the forehead and chin

True. It won't be as big as ppl expect
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Where's everybody?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
walcolm:
Where's everybody?

Eating our Meat pie with zobo........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Mozzyb1(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Still waiting for pie! Am on Canadian version SM-n950w. If I ll be buying note 10, I will go 4 international version. This waiting for updates with USA & Canada version don tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Even the international model is still tied to a country so if you buy from a country that doesn't get update early, that won't help with your need for early update. lol

You know you can.load the US update for your note 8 right? You dont have to keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ollah2: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
I had to load German rom when UK rom was moving on snail speed. Btw folks I joined the family of the smartwatch, oya make una bring inputs on how to love-vendor my galaxy watch oo.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:57am On Mar 26, 2019
ollah2:
I had to load German rom when UK rom was moving on snail speed. Btw folks I joined the family of the smartwatch, oya make una bring inputs on how to love-vendor my galaxy watch oo.

Start by getting facer & watchmaker unlocked app. You would have to buy the watchmaker companion, from the galaxy store........

Also buy a few easy release straps from AE....... The galaxy watch in my opinion, requires no further pimping, it is fully pimped up already...........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2019
ollah2:

don't forget to setup your Samsung Health App on your phone and start monitoring your vitals!!!! set up the 'together' section to get in on global health and fitness groove
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by michaellovaldo(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2019
Please when will Samsung a30 going to be available in Nigeria?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ollah2: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Start by getting facer & watchmaker unlocked app. You would have to buy the watchmaker companion, from the galaxy store........

Also buy a few easy release straps from AE....... The galaxy watch in my opinion, requires no further pimping, it is fully pimped up already...........

Downloading facer atm, will download watchmaker afterwards. What's AE?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by ollah2: 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
walcolm:

don't forget to setup your Samsung Health App on your phone and start monitoring your vitals!!!! set up the 'together' section to get in on global health and fitness groove

Noted
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 12:56am On Mar 27, 2019
ollah2:

Downloading facer atm, will download watchmaker afterwards. What's AE?

AE - Aliexpress

Facer app, best to get pro version..... Likewise WM.......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Hi guys,

There's supposed to be a call recording feature built into the Samsung Notes but it's not available on my device . Anyone here seeing that option?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:30am On Mar 28, 2019
walcolm:
Hi guys,

There's supposed to be a call recording feature built into the Samsung Notes but it's not available on my device . Anyone here seeing that option?

Mine works perfectly.........

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2019
oh nice....i use glo and have the unlocked N.A Note 9 model

Which network are you on? i understand the call recording feature is supposed to be carrier dependent but i doubt if nigerian networks know enough to put such restrictions on phones!!!!
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by banky3w(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
After sideloading January 1 update which suprisingly came with Android 9 and One UI which I love. Now my Google playstore is saying my device is not certified which means I can't download new apps and can't update existing apps. Does anyone know a way around this?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by LeJeun3: 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
banky3w:
After sideloading January 1 update which suprisingly came with Android 9 and One UI which I love. Now my Google playstore is saying my device is not certified which means I can't download new apps and can't update existing apps. Does anyone know a way around this?

Format the phone or clear data on playstore and google play services
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by banky3w(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
LeJeun3:

Format the phone or clear data on playstore and google play services
Format ke? Yeepa. The last backup I did was on the previous build oh and I just dey think about data weh I go use. I've cleared all cache and data.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Mozzyb1(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2019
At last meat pie is here.

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
how are you enjoying your new update?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
walcolm:
how are you enjoying your new update?

This Meat pie update, is fantastic on battery life....... Oreo biscuit, was a battery drain............
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by thebigkendo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This Meat pie update, is fantastic on battery life....... Oreo biscuit, was a battery drain............

I agree with this..
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
looking for apps suggestion to maximise the use of the Note 9...tired of the regulars

anyone?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
walcolm:
looking for apps suggestion to maximise the use of the Note 9...tired of the regulars

anyone?

Apps are individualistic, what i love, you might just like or hate......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

I agree with this..

I was almost packing the phone into a cupboard and fully switching to my Umidigi One Max...........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Apps are individualistic, what i love, you might just like or hate......
Sure one man's meat is another's poison however, that does not negate the power of sharing...you might actually have something someone is looking for but didn't know was available or someone might find something awesome in your collection
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by walcolm(m): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I was almost packing the phone into a cupboard and fully switching to my Umidigi One Max...........

Yeah right...you go fit? You that you love your note like like crazy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.