Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) (29506 Views)

Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Ogbuevi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
The police and relevant authorities should be notified
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Awaja(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please they should check the database of Malaysian embacy to see if en never jet out,��I pray he’s way about is known soon,the family must be in disarray.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Uyi168: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:

Are you okay? If he were an Igbo guy and people make insensitive comments like this, you will say Igbo hater.
..I didnt mention any names..why ur conscience dy judge u like this na?...be like say ur mind nor pure..

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Holamidhe(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
ggy
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Uyi168:
..I didnt mention any names..why ur conscience dy judge u like this na?...be like say ur mind nor pure..
My conscience is very clear but you and I know what you meant. I am not Yoruba, but I hate foolish comments from supposed adults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by dyangprof(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
contact the state coordinator of the state he is serving , the state cord. can talk to his LI and the LI can locate his PPA, his PPA shld be able to tell u his whereabout

Imagine ya advice

Them say somebody no show fa camp u say make dem contact ZI or LI

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
This guy and I attended same school na
OAU?
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
contact the state coordinator of the state he is serving , the state cord. can talk to his LI and the LI can locate his PPA, his PPA shld be able to tell u his whereabout

So, pity that you can't summarised simple English.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
firo08:
may God protect him.

Funny enough he is missing in a terrorist zone.

Buhari must go come 2019.

Kebbi is not a terrorist zone.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Veyk(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
[center][/center]
kareemkamil:

So, pity that you can't summarised simple English.

It's a pity you are correcting another niqqa when u haven't corrected yourself.

*Summarized*☺... Í lafta
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by ladykolly(f): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
Did u read d msg attach to the picture,shuuu
He didn't show up in camp.
U're talking about PPA
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
We should ask de skull miners grin
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:

You are right. Just that he didn't elope as you insinuated. He is missing and no information about his whereabout, give him the benefit of doubt, at least until he is found IJN.

elope missing i used interchangeably albeit i wanted to communicate fast. wrong use of word. it starts at the car park, trust me. a driver that isnt working or suddenly takes off is the culprit to apprehend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
chocberry:

elope missing i used interchangeably albeit i wanted to communicate fast. wrong use of word. it starts at the car park, trust me. a driver that isnt working or suddenly takes off is the culprit to apprehend
Elope and missing are not the same and can never be used interchangeably. Check your dictionary.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Uyi168: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:

My conscience is very clear but you and I know what you meant. I am not Yoruba, but I hate foolish comments from supposed adults.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Adroit17(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
I know this dude wella...he is nickname "Gaso"....he was a friend to my roommate........

May he be found soon by God grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Phelix01(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=crisycent post=65343706][/quote]

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Adroit17(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
This guy and I attended same school na
FPE right?
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by sunepa92(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
Almighty God please locate him ijmn Amen.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Adroit17(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
hope this is not Gaso
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Umartins1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Adroit17:
hope this is not Gaso

Unfortunately , he's the one
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Chai!! Na fine man wooo.

God will find him.

Kos his existing is his Families Pride.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
12submarine:

Elope and missing are not the same and can never be used interchangeably. Check your dictionary.

Didnt you see the part i said i was so angry and wanted to type in a haste and i was wrong?
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by haywire07(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Adroit17:
I know this dude wella...he is nickname "Gaso"....he was a friend to my roommate........

May he be found soon by God grace
exactly . He was the either his faculty or his department (building tech.) president or he contested
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by hausadreturn(m): 1:48am On Feb 25, 2018
haywire07:
exactly . He was the either his faculty or his department (building tech.) president or he contested
Is it OAU?
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Pat081: 3:09am On Feb 25, 2018
room089:
Hmmmm wink

Let it not be what I'm thinking o!

God of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi biko arise and locate your son!
why dia God ??wot of his own God or d God of his mother
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2018
chocberry:
If the guy got missing in transit the hunt should be intense while it's fresh. I recommend with the use of a polic visit the car park he normally takes bus to Kebbi. The drivres at the park should be interrogated. This is where answers lie, in between the park and his destination is the cause for the guy's eloping. Any driver that didn't resume for work within a week of the guy's MIA has something to do with it indirectly.

Nigerians stop boarding buses outside of garages, there is a reason these commercial parks are there in the first place

To enter along cheap shall grin grin grin
Am aliving witness grin
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Hasheem1hash(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Coitus:
Who knows, he might just be somewhere giving it big to one hijab girl. grin

I hope is safe though. If he is fụcking, he should fụck in peace.
.. I thought our brain is for good reasoning. why do u choose to make yours a senseless compartment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by XYZ123: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2018
anibirelawal:
May he be found Alive... Insha-Allahu.
amin
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Uguruzik(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2018
haywire07:

**modified **
I didn't see the part that he didn't show up in camp
[color=#990000][/color] Did even read the post before commenting? How can you be talking of PPA, LI and all that when they told you that he didn't show up at the Camp?
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by crisycent: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=Phelix01 post=65344424][/quote]

Something wrong with your generation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today / NYSC Posting To Oil Companies / Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.