Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,742 members, 7,862,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? (1105 Views)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by fraspree(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Your partner cheated on you—does it have to end your relationship? Can it actually benefit it? No it doesn’t have to end your relationship and yes, it can even help it… sometimes, but that doesn’t make it right.

Read more....>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..co.ke/2018/02/does-cheating-husbandwife-mean-marriage.html
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by FIDELITY24(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
I don't think so, it should be for better for worse. Issues like unfaithfulness between married couples can be settled.

1 Like

Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by donstan18: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Emotionally....It's over.
But, physically.....Not really.

Cheating tampers the trust spouses have for each other, and when the trust in any marriage isn't strong.

It affects.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by stainless239(f): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
It is so over!!!

I can't stand
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Liliyann(f): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
It totally depends, if we had kids together I might decide to stay coz of them but I will never trust him again.
Still don't understand why married men stray from their marital vows.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by enfuse(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
I believe marriage is hard and men sometimes just want to relieve some pressure. Most times, it’s a temporary thing and sometimes they don’t even remember the ladies name they are cheating with. It’s all about letting off steam. My thoughts.....
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
^^^^^^^^^
It is better for many people up here to stay away from marriage than entering it
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by fraspree(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2018
enfuse:
I believe marriage is hard and men sometimes just want to relieve some pressure. Most times, it’s a temporary thing and sometimes they don’t even remember the ladies name they are cheating with. It’s all about letting off steam. My thoughts.....

If you follow my blog (hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/)you will understand In our interview study, explained that the men who cheated on their partners all said they loved them and didn’t want to lose them. They start off thinking they want monogamy, but after being in a relationship for months or years, they start missing sex with others. But by this point, they don’t want to break up with their partners because they have long-standing love.

Our model of romantic love assumes that if a union is healthy, there is no need to go elsewhere, People stray for a multitude of reasons… but one theme comes up repeatedly: affairs are a form of self-discovery, a quest for a new (or lost) identity. For these seekers, infidelity is less likely to be a symptom of a problem, and is more often described as an expansive experience that involves growth, exploration, and transformation

1 Like

Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Kobicove(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Cheating by a guy should not lead to the end of a marriage

Let's face reality , it's next to impossible for a guy to eat the same 'soup' every day for the rest of his life? undecided
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2018
Absolutely.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by ranmoor: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2018
FIDELITY24:
I don't think so, it should be for better for worse. Issues like unfaithfulness between married couples can be settled.

Even Jesus supports divorce in the case of infidelity!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by FIDELITY24(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2018
ranmoor:

Even Jesus supports divorce in the case of infidelity!!!
okay, make me believe so by quoting the chapter in the Bible.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by youngreezy(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Liliyann:
It totally depends, if we had kids together I might decide to stay coz of them but I will never trust him again.
Still don't understand why married men stray from their marital vows.
he Said Cheating Husband And Wife,bt U Don Equate Am To Men Only Na Wa ooo.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by babyfaceafrica: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Yes...very over!!!!!....it is not by force to marry.. But if you do..you have yo be faithful.. I can cheat and can stand a cheating spouse!!!!!
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by ranmoor: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2018
FIDELITY24:
okay, make me believe so by quoting the chapter in the Bible.

Have u come across Matt 5:32? In case u don't have a bible, see below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
See mumu question
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2018
It depends on the couple.
Everyone has what's a deal breaker for him or her.
For some it's cheating, others it's something else.

The only thing that's confirmed is that the other party would be hurt, and trust would be breached. It doesn't always mean the marriage is 'over', literally.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by FIDELITY24(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2018
ranmoor:

Have u come across Matt 5:32? In case u don't have a bible, see below:
lol... I do have a Bible bro, thanks for sharing the Bible quotations.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Blackhawk04: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2018
For me, yes! If you demand faithfulness from me, nothing stops me from demanding same from you.

1 Like

Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Mandrake007(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2018
NO! I'm not trying to justify cheating but we men are polygamous in nature, if you find out your husband cheats on you then he probably doesn't love you,no man who loves his woman and values his marriage no matter how much of a nympho he is,will ruin his marriage over a booty call.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
NO! I'm not trying to justify cheating but we men are polygamous in nature, if you find out your husband cheats on you then he probably doesn't love you,no man who loves his woman and values his marriage no matter how much of a nympho he is,will ruin his marriage over a booty call.

And women are monogamous in nature?
The women you polygamous men cheat with, no be another person woman? What an irony... grin

1 Like

Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by donstan18: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

And women are monogamous in nature?
The women you polygamous men cheat with, no be another person women? What an irony... grin

Sometimes they aren't..... they can be single.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by fraspree(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Mandrake007:

women cheat too you know, see the 5 reasons why women cheat....>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..co.ke/2018/02/reasons-why-women-cheat.html
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:

Sometimes they aren't..... they can be single.

Same way there are also non-cheating men, who have refused to be polygamous in nature.

Now, the women that are not single, are they polygamous in nature? undecided
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by babyfaceafrica: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
women cheat more than men..they are just more coded than men.....smart creatures..trust them at your peril
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Mandrake007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
women cheat more than men..they are just more coded than men.....smart creatures..trust them at your peril
trust I know this
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by donstan18: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Same way there are also non-cheating men, who have refused to be polygamous in nature.

Now, the women that are not single, are they polygamous in nature? undecided

@Bolded, not really.

But that's not my area of point, i'm trying to tell you that some side chicks are monogamous, they may be single before being used as a mistress by a cheating man, they mustn't belong to any man before being approached at.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
donstan18:

@Bolded, not really.

But that's not my area of point, i'm trying to tell you that some side chicks are monogamous, they may be single before being used as a mistress by a cheating man, they mustn't belong to any man before being approached at.

Okay, try and tell that poster too...that some men are not polygamous. That's my area of point. Thank you.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by donstan18: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Okay, try and tell that poster too...that some men are not polygamous. That's my area of point. Thank you.

No doubts.
Re: Does A Cheating Husband/wife Mean The Marriage Is Over? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Kobicove:
Cheating by a guy should not lead to the end of a marriage

Let's face reality , it's next to impossible for a guy to eat the same 'soup' every day for the rest of his life? undecided
vthat is a wrong mentality to have

(1) (Reply)

note this guys, Before You Eat Her virgina / Man Finds Out His Wife & Mother Of His 3 Kids Had Been Cheating On Him, He Did.. / Man Picks Up 9-year-old Girl Along The Road And Took Her Home To Live With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.