Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? (27489 Views)

She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Calvary247(f): 7:16pm On May 16
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Edited: File photo used for illustration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by joceey(m): 7:20pm On May 16
How long did you date him before ,you people got married?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:23pm On May 16
joceey:
How long did you date him before ,you people got married?

Divorce him. I think it's better to get a second wife and make it legal rather than cheat on you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by fyzaila: 7:26pm On May 16
In your last post you said you were enjoying your marriage to the fullest, now watta gwan??

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by immortalcrown(m): 7:33pm On May 16
How you have been coping with him is how to cope with such a spouse.

Don't listen to those who advise you to divorce him. They have no guarantee that your next husband will be better. Cheating on you is very bad. But I advise you to bear it since you don't suffer domestic violence and starvation in the marriage. If you divorce him, men will likely take sexual turns on you until you fade and regret your life.

Don't listen to those who advise you to cheat on him. Two wrongs do not make a right. You don't use fire to quench fire. If you cheat as a payback, you will likely suffer more emotional damages.

Calvary247:
But, how did you confirm that he cheats on you?

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by vibemad007: 7:34pm On May 16
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.

Get a bf or gf

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by mmadu5(m): 7:37pm On May 16
madam get yourself a sugar boy , forget your husband life is too short dont stress over him,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Lance008(m): 7:39pm On May 16
NeckingNgulping:

Divorce him. I think it's better to get a second wife and make it legal rather than cheat on you.
No answer am
If u try am
U go lose ur respect smal smal boys go sleep with u all In the name of emotion
Divorce is for the rich

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobicove(m): 7:46pm On May 16
So long as he is playing his role as a husband and a father and he does not bring his girlfriends home my advise to you is to just look away otherwise you will give yourself HBP for nothing undecided

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On May 16
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

you can ...
A) divorce the animal before he infects you with some deadly disease
B) shut up, stay married to the animal and live with the consequences... as its obvious this man doesnt care about what you think OR has any respect for you and the marriage you guys have.

BTW cheating back is by far the worst possible thing you can do. why turn into the animal that he is? how is that gonna solve the problem (remember, he doesnt really care about you)?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:57pm On May 16
Madam, one toto no dey belleful man grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On May 16
Calvary247:
■ My husband cheats alot. I tried communicating with him to consider my emotional and psychological well-being but he didn't really take kin interest. I have wanted to cheat back but thinking of it disgusts me. Just help with a piece of advice that will help me.
How do you cope? Well, you are already doing just that which is accepting that what you are worth is a cheating husband who has no respect for you nor values your emotional and psychological wellbeing. That is coping right there and you are doing a hell of a job of it for that Mrs. Badge. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:06pm On May 16
If you like leave your marriage because of what Nairaland chief feminist Kobojunkie said.

When you do you will realise that the only real options available to you in the dating pool in Nigeria are widowers and possibly divorcees.

You're not likely to find a single guy in Nigeria who will readily marry a divorced woman with kids instead they will be taking turns to fuçk you. grin

If you must know the husbands of most of your friends also have sidechicks but they are more discrete about it so stop envying them. grin

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Sandralight(f): 8:32pm On May 16
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Divorce him he obviously don't care about you and don't listen to those men that will advice to stay because if the tables were turn, they will be the first to tell the husband to leave you.
The truth is most men can't take when they diss out, they expect women to take their cheating bullshit because to them we don't have feelings, you staying in a marriage with constant cheating will affect you mentally and emotionally in the long run, you will become a shadow of yourself and many people that goes through this usually dies young from High blood pressure and studies have shown that stress causes some cancers, do you want to keep living a life where you will be in constant stress and pain because of your husband.

I always tell people life is too short to be so unhappy, marriage is supposed to be a union, a happy union and if one is hurting the other, it's better to leave because Trust me if you cheat once you husband will never forgive you, so just leave forget all those talk of nobody want a divorce woman because they are fear mongering tactics to keep your unhappy in a loveless marriage.

Try to build yourself, become financial independent and you will surely meet the one that will make you happy and always remember life is too short to be unhappy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On May 16
BareFacedLies:
If you like leave your marriage because of what Nairaland chief feminist ... said.
When you do you will realise that the only real options available to you in the dating pool in Nigeria are widowers and possibly divorcees. You're not likely to find a single guy in Nigeria who will readily marry a divorced woman with kids instead they will be taking turns to fuçk you. grin If you must know the husbands of most of your friends also have sidechicks but they are more discrete about it so stop envying them. grin
See what I was saying, @OP! Even this one is here is telling you that you should be grateful for have a cheating husband who cares nothing for you because your friends equally have the same. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Elusive001: 8:53pm On May 16
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

Is your husband born-again? I did NOT ask if he is a pastor, minister, or worker in his church. I did NOT ask if he goes to church, preaches, prays, pays tithe, etc. I asked, Is he born-again? Is he crucified with CHRIST JESUS?

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On May 16
Elusive001:
∆ Is your husband born-again? I did NOT ask if he is a pastor, minister, or worker in his church. I did NOT ask if he goes to church, preaches, prays, pays tithe, etc. I asked, Is he born-again? Is he crucified with CHRIST JESUS?
Are you certain you are OK at all? Person tell you say the man cheats on her and does not even care what she thinks, you come dey ask if him dey born-again? Which kain yeye question be that one? Religion has seriously damaged the way a lot of you reason. undecided

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57pm On May 16
lipsrsealed
Imagine some werey for up just dey advice madam op to cheat on her husband angry.

That's to tell you how irredeemable our society has become........When you come online to seek advice,na then you go know say over 90% of people using smart phones are just humans with the brains of native goats angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Elusive001: 9:13pm On May 16
Kobojunkie:
Are you certain you are OK at all? Person tell you say the man cheats on her and does not even care what she thinks, you come dey ask if him dey born-again? Religion has seriously damaged the way a lot of you reason. undecided

Are you done?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:38pm On May 16
Kobojunkie:
See what I was saying, @OP! Even this one is here is telling you that you should be grateful to have a cheating husband who cares nothing for you because your friends equally have the same. grin

Calvary247 I still stand by what I said earlier, most of your friends are also in the same boat.

So long as there is no domestic violence involved just ignore advise from Kobojunkie and her fellow feminists. grin

If you leave your husband because of this just know that your pússy will become free-for-all except if you have plenty of money to attract a lazy gold digger who will agree to marry you. grin

The odds are seriously stacked against a female divocee in Nigeria

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Anashe: 9:45pm On May 16
Cope? You want some advice to stay? LMAO. You men-centred women disgust me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On May 16
BareFacedLies:
■ Calvary247 I still stand by what I said earlier, most of your friends are also in the same boat.
So long as there is no domestic violence involved just ignore advise from ...and her fellow feminists. grin If you leave your husband because of this just know that your pússy will become free-for-all except if you have plenty of money to attract a lazy gold digger who will agree to marry you. grin The odds are seriously stacked a female divocee in Nigeria
OP, here again, he reiterates the same point from earlier which is that your lot in life should be coping with a cheating husband who does not respect or value you as a human being because your very own friends may just be in the same boat as you. grin

Here's the kicker! If you dare to cheat on that same cheating guy you have there, he is likely to abandon your arse like a dirty rag and move on to marry another woman. And if one of his side chicks decides to elevate herself to wife status, that same cheating husband of yours might also abandon your arse like a dirty rag even then. If you think your stance is a righteous one, keep thinking! grin

Living with a man who does not regard you at all but maybe pays the bills and maybe throws money your way now and then when he is not thinking about his side chicks is better than living with disrespect and daily humiliation; that is the coping wife's motto, right? So hold fast to it, and continue...coping! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by franchasofficia: 9:54pm On May 16
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
Divorce him and marry another husband.

Or divorce him and stay single and just have boyfriends to quench your sex urge when needed.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by franchasofficia: 9:58pm On May 16
Elusive001:

Is your husband born-again? I did NOT ask if he is a pastor, minister, or worker in his church. I did NOT ask if he goes to church, preaches, prays, pays tithe, etc. I asked, Is he born-again? Is he crucified with CHRIST JESUS?
They said it's not necessary, a man ought to resist the temptation by respecting himself/his marriage, by exercising self control and by remembering that he is married to a very beautiful, loyal woman who doesn't cheat undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by AcadaWriter: 10:11pm On May 16
Madam, one toto no dey belleful man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Lekanfatus(m): 10:52pm On May 16
For your peace of mind and longevity, divorce him after trying all you can to bring him to his senses.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by okoroemeka(m): 10:53pm On May 16
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.
the worst thing you will do is to divorce your husband,I doubt if many that are advocating for divorce has ever seen the reality of marriage,just keep on talking to him about the issue in the gentlest tone as possible,don't give ultimatums or sound threatening,just try and make him see reason,if the man is a good husband and provider then just ignore him,most men including me love their family and wife so much that what they do outside is not cheating but outdoors exercise.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by YoshihideSuga: 11:07pm On May 16
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

But you were enjoying your marriage here: https://www.nairaland.com/7421934/im-enjoying-marriage-fullest

Madam Calvary, what happened?

P.S. If your husband provides for the family very well, adores the children and doesn't transmit any disease, then it's perfectly OK to enjoy another vagina other than yours. You exercised your options by being hypergamous. You were in your prime. It's called Exercise of Options, not Cheating. It's only cheating when the man doesn't have money.

But sha, if the thing really pain you, you can divorce him o grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by YoshihideSuga: 11:10pm On May 16
okoroemeka:
the worst thing you will do is to divorce your husband,I doubt if many that are advocating for divorce has ever seen then just ignore him,most men including me love their family and wife so much that what they do outside is not cheating but outdoors exercise.

Something many modern TwitterNG lovey-dovey women have yet to realise - it rains everywhere. Before one will say there are some men who don't exercise as well. The question is: what percentage of married men in Nigeria who are financially stable don't indulge in outdoor exercises?

These people think they can fight biology. You wan fight testosterone? shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by NwaliE01: 12:01am On May 17
NeckingNgulping:

This is the worst advise. Please, don't divorce him.. My close friend that divorced her husband is sleeping with married men.
Just imagine the circle. You can win your husband through your behaviour. Keep up being an amazing wife. He will come back to his sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Fiscus105(m): 12:13am On May 17
Calvary247:
My husband cheats alot.

I'm very sure you knew this before marriage, but marrying to handsome bobo completely overwhelmed ur rational thinking faculty then.

Unfortunately, no advice I render to a woman that got himself hooked by a he-goat.
Re: How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? by Sapasenator: 12:22am On May 17
Kobicove:
So long as he is playing his role as a husband and a father and he does not bring his girlfriends home my advise to you is to just look away otherwise you will give yourself HBP for nothing undecided

And he keeps infecting her with myriads of STI and HIV one day.

Clap for yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do You Save Your Lover's Number In Your Phone? / Remain Virgin Tips: A Guideline To A Nairalander On How To Keep Her Virginity / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.