Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) (4644 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Woman Shocked After A Bolt Driver Masturbated in Her Presence Whiles On A Ride / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2018
A Brooklyn woman turned the tables on a serial subway masturbator early Friday, stabbing the sicko with his own switchblade during a wild brawl aboard the R train.

Suspect ,Reggie Frank suffered wounds to the chest and arm after targeting the tired woman as she headed home to Brooklyn after a long night at work, cops and family members said.

The 42-year-old victim escaped unharmed, although she was physically and emotionally wiped out after gaining the upper hand against her assailant.

According to Daily News, the terrifying encounter began when the victim fell asleep aboard the Bay Ridge-bound subway — and awoke to find the 47-year-old man masturbating in front of her, police said.

When the woman screamed, Frank zapped her in the face with pepper spray and pulled the deadly folding knife from his pocket, cops said.

He lunged at her with the blade when the train stopped at the 36th St. station in Sunset Park around 2 a.m., with the woman dodging the knife as she fought for her life.

Their tussle spilled onto the platform, where she gained control of the weapon and stabbed Frank in the arm and chest, cops said. She also suffered cuts to her hands that required 15 stitches.

During Frank’s arraignment, his lawyer, William O. Fowlkes, assured the court that it was the woman, not his client, who was the aggressor.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/woman-stabs-man-on-subway-after-he-masturbated-in-front-of-her-photo/

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by LessNoise: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2018
I don't know why I find this shiiii funny

Vaseline crew wee not like this

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by thatsincerechic(f): 12:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Double wahala
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by delugajackson: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Thumbs up to the lady. Women are not sex objects. The perception of most men on this particular subject needs to change.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by purem(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2018
undecided7
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2018
In Nigeria, mad men dress dirty, roam the streets and we easily identify them but in the West, they dress good and walk unidentifiable until they act.

Kudos to the lady for dealing with the psycho.
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:14am On Feb 25, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by Virus777: 1:22am On Feb 25, 2018
Of course it had to be a nigga. undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 3:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Were they the only ones on board? I'm getting scared of America day by day
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by bro4u: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Men are now an endangered specie, so someone cannot masturbate in peace Give us punna y'all refused, now pleasing ourselfs is now more of a death sentence. The Lord shall vindicate all men!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 25, 2018
bro4u:
Men are now an endangered specie, so someone cannot masturbate in peace Give us punna y'all refused, now pleasing ourselfs is now more of a death sentence. The Lord shall vindicate all men!

Nobody says u should not please urself. But if u want to please urself in the presence of a lady, do it with a consenting spectator.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by bro4u: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2018
obadizena:

Nobody says u should not please urself. But if u want to please urself in the presence of a lady, do it with a consenting spectator.
consenting spectator while pleasing yourself in the presence of a lady Bro are you having 'self esteem' issues or 'hypocritical attitude' issues? So because a lady is beside me i shouldn't do what i feel like doing all because i'm beside her, the country where this incidence happened is more human rights liberal just incase you wanna bring up the human rights brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2018
bro4u:

consenting spectator while pleasing yourself in the presence of a lady Bro are you having 'self esteem' issues or 'hypocritical attitude' issues? So because a lady is beside me i shouldn't do what i feel like doing all because i'm beside her, the country where this incidence happened is more human rights liberal just incase you wanna bring up the human rights brouhaha.
I thought you were joking at first, so you seriously think its normal to whip out your p*nis in public and masturbate while everyone watches?
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I thought you were joking at first, so you seriously think its normal to whip out your p*nis in public and masturbate while everyone watches?

I wonder oh!
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
cry
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by somehow: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

but it's normal in that same county for females to walk about in rags with just their nipple covered, everything else wide opened?

#playingdevilsadvocate#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
somehow:
but it's normal in that same county for females to walk about in rags with just their nipple covered, everything else wide opened?

#playingdevilsadvocate#

cry
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
the guy even looks like a psycho
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by courna(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
somehow:

#playingdevilsadvocate#
lol...
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by corpershun: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2018
somehow:

#playingdevilsadvocate#

He should look for such females and not choose one that's weary of his act.
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by somehow: 3:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Why does he need to? Does the naked ones select where they parade?
corpershun:

Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
the guy even looks like a psycho
Possible?
Re: Woman Stabs Man On Subway After He Masturbated In Front Of Her (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
corpershun:

At where?

(1) (Reply)

Fake Alert ( Photo) / 40 Random Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / See The Guy With A Thousand Alternate Accounts On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.