Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is This True Or False And Possibly With Your Reasons. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True Or False And Possibly With Your Reasons. (504 Views)

Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This True Or False And Possibly With Your Reasons. by NManonymous(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2018
Is this true or false and possibly with your reasons.

Re: Is This True Or False And Possibly With Your Reasons. by adadike281(f): 2:58am On Feb 25, 2018
very true, because it means that there is happiness and love in his home, and when there is such, the man is devoid of sadness and worries which naturally shortens life.
Re: Is This True Or False And Possibly With Your Reasons. by NManonymous(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
adadike281:
very true, because it means that there is happiness and love in his home, and when there is such, the man is devoid of sadness and worries which naturally shortens life.
I love your point and the person that made the point.

(1) (Reply)

Please Link Me Up / “I Sleep With 5 Men Daily” – Lagos Sex Worker Reveals How Much She Earns / Advice-column-he-wiped-my-veejay-with-a-han

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.