Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? (14116 Views)

Why Do People Probably Say These Words When Caught Cheating? / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2023
What are ur reasons that ur husband/wife should forgive u when caught cheating exacly'''
You travel from lagos to delta just because u want to cheat' u even branch for road by food shop belleful before u countinue the journey, after everything u blame devil, how? Your conscience no even worry u

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Carcholce: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2023
Sex energy is like a spirit. When it takes over your consciousness, you become gifted with unlimited energy and can walk thousands of miles just to do its bidding, but it turns you into a zombie until that build up energy gets wasted on sex.

If only you know what happens “in between”. The start to finish. Always remember the goal is not to take it to the end. If the end is the beginning, why take it to the end?

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2023
Epistle ontop cheating. Cheating is such a hard task

8 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Dimaya: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why all these topics on cheating. Why's no one talking about faithfulness?

Here's are a few moves you can make after being caught cheating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPQMw4D0hk

thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Because the guy fell on top of me and his dick mistakenly got in... grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
Where were u when the prick fall in? It is in the public? Or don't you have am agreement with him? Because i don't think it was done in the public'' and if it was not done in the public then there would have been plans.
Samantha124:
Because the guy fell on top of me and his dick mistakenly got in... grin grin grin
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Trust issue don take over everywhere
Dimaya:
Why all these topics on cheating. Why's no one talking about faithfulness?

2 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
We were in the office and about to have a brief discussion when he tripped and fell... grin grin grin
talented321:
Where were u when the prick fall in? It is in the public? Or don't you have am agreement with him? Because i don't think it was done in the public'' and if it was not done in the public then there would have been plans.

1 Like

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
And u think a man with balls will accept that.
Samantha124:
We were in the office and about to have a brief discussion when he tripped and fell... grin grin grin
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Well, unthinkable things happen all the time.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
talented321:
And u think a man with balls will accept that.

1 Like

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ok funny samantha
Samantha124:
Well, unthinkable things happen all the time.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
how is UR DAY GOING
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by slawomir: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Men cheating is understandable and you can forgive them..
It is not easy for us to stop thinking of removing multiple women's pant
Our dickkk way dey Stand even when we are not conscious in the morning na im you say make we fit control when we are now conscious with our two naked eyes seeing girls...we dey try abeg

Women cheating hell no

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by sylve11: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Na only "hmmmm" I get to do. cool
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Savedday2: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
When we cheat, we cheat as big boys, we don't ask for forgiveness. Infact, you will still come to beg.

If you cheat, we don't forgive. If we ever forgive, your kpekus will suffer for a very long time and nobody will tell you, you will pack your slippers and run without looking back.

Peace!

17 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by DevilishMan: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Because the Devil made me do it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Animegirl(f): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
By ex boyfriend recently went for his introduction. Guy cheated on me and his soon to be wife. Thank goodness, I have his nude pictures, I went to his wife's Facebook (messenger) and post his nude picture there.

The rest is a story. I feel fulfilled.

5 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by GOFRONT(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
I'm in my cheating place now.

Whem am caught, I will answer the question Op.

9 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by SeaTrade(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Greed is part of human nature.We want it all,both men and women.
The only reason for the apology is that he/she was careless enough for you to find out.
I've always told my guys one thing;
Keep an open mind to cheating because there's a 90% chance that your woman must cheat on you throughout the course of your togetherness,be it in courtship or matrimony.The only reason why a lot of marriages and relationships are still ongoing and waxing strong is IGNORANCE.
If people were opportuned to see beyond the deceit and pretense,the divorce law industry will out-earn even the manufacturing sector.
How you can power out of this is by picking a mate that will FEAR you and wouldn't want to lose what they can access by virtue of associating with you,else you're on your own and exposed to this risk.
And as for you guys doing equality and modern marriage,na una go first collect from this pandemic.
So naive for you to think that woman you're doing equality with,that goes to her job everyday,meet all and sundry and even go on work trips where a lot can happen always come back home as she left grin grin
Start entertaining the idea so that you no go kpai when you see wetin you cause,unless you marry wowo wife that no one wants sha,then you're safe.
Then the group of men I pity most na the ones weh their wives be breadwinner grin grin
This set fit carry man come house and you no fit talk.
Women wicked ooo,wetin dey save most of una be say una still dey in control,if not,if them act for you here you go cry tire.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
There’s no other reason other than because the person was caught.

If the cheater was not caught, will there be a pleading for forgiveness?

2 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobleou(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
No reason, na to just beg in shame
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
I would forgive anyone even my wife even if she cheats cos no better woman than her still!

She has ask for forgiveness and definitely she won't do so again so why refuse her? Thus life is just one and memories lingers on...why destroy or cloud my head n sweet memories with hate and bitterness? Abeg I go forgive her and make her a better woman next time!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Tit4Tat1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
A matured simp just made a comment directly above me.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by gfelo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Men cheat to reserve their wives kpekus, you cont imagine men to nack their wife like the nack side chick's, I think men cheating should be given consideration.

3 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by JoveD20(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
only way to be remorseful of my actions.
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Gadafii: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
I have never been caught cheating

1 Like

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
I always Dey loyal grin

Check my profile. We have new office furniture for sale,thanks✅✅
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by mbahdi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Because tinubu has nothing to offer nigerians
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by bassdow: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Let me RESERVE this SPACE pending...
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by bassdow: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
bassdow:
Let me RESERVE this SPACE pending...
when

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I met a dead man physically / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.