Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now (5846 Views)

My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
pls what kind of work can I do to get 64,000 naira within a week.i.e, from 2moro till friday.
I need to follow my collegues and write my yr one exam, I can't afford to miss it.
pls help a brother, I will pay back, I promise.
The money has been assured to me just that by the time it comes, it will be too late.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by QueenBeeHive(f): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian guy identified as Bobby Adikibe on Facebook has taken to the social media platform to call out and mock his “friend” who refuses to help him when he was broke but now comes to him for help because he currently owns a ride.

Attaching a screenshot of the chat with his to the call out, he wrote, “They will only remember you when you make it… I ain’t sharing with nobody … Niggyz gats suffer too”

As usual, many people had reacted to his call out and had blasts him for exposing the friend while some called him a ritualist, some called him a Internet fraudster.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/man-expose-friend-ignored-broke-need-help-make.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
An eye for an eye.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:
If you don't want to help, don't. No need to ignore him then bring him to social media for further embarrassment.
exactly. Tbh I just can’t stand people that put everything on the net. grow up! Seriously.

1 Like

Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by LisaAnne(f): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
linearit:

Don’t waste business opportunities because of hate or desire to pay back....I will lend money to them with interest and depending on the amount, I will ask them to pledge an asset.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by egopersonified(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
no ever take something laugh person because the table can change within the twinkle of an eye
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by xoxocandy(f): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
egopersonified:
no ever take something laugh person because the table can change within the twinkle of an eye
True that.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by FruitCakes(f): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=CuddleBear post=65355291][/quote] Sorry?
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by ubunja(m): 3:32am On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
If you don't want to help, don't. No need to ignore him then bring him to social media for further embarrassment.
if she is not exposed how will others learn??

1 Like

Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by MiaB(f): 4:21am On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:
if she is not exposed how will others learn??
It's a "he" dude.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by ubunja(m): 4:25am On Feb 26, 2018
MiaB:

It's a "he" dude.
i missed that part. thanx.

OP c'mon now dont expose another brother now. i only support exposing women.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by ibietela2(m): 5:10am On Feb 26, 2018
luminouz:

Ur sisters eh?? tongue

They cute as u?? grin grin

How do you know she is cute with no DP?
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by femi4: 5:58am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I can relate..

I remember when i want to a apply a job in Greece, i begged my mom to asked her friends to lend me money but she said nobody wants to lend money.. So I begged my sisters to be my guarantors in a lending company..Eventually i made it thru & I only owe it to my 2 sisters... grin

From time to time her friends are asking her if they cud borrow money from me but i said to my mom, WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND... cheesy Truly a lot of ppol will only remember u when you make it... cool

It's all well.
Don't repay evil with evil
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2018
femi4:
Don't repay evil with evil

Well, we have to & I never regret it.. People that think u can't make it bcoz they don't want to u succeed...
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by luminouz(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2018
ibietela2:

How do you know she is cute with no DP?
I have seen her face before genius!!! wink
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by ufuosman(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
That's life
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by ufuosman(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
That's life, sometimes we have to take it the way it comes
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by CuddleBear(f): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2018
FruitCake:

Sorry?
Got that ascertained
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by CuddleBear(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2018
FruitCake:
Sorry?
Got that ascertained
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by Martinez19(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I can relate..

I remember when i want to a apply a job in Greece, i begged my mom to asked her friends to lend me money but she said nobody wants to lend money.. So I begged my sisters to be my guarantors in a lending company..Eventually i made it thru & I only owe it to my 2 sisters... grin

From time to time her friends are asking her if they cud borrow money from me but i said to my mom, WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND... cheesy Truly a lot of ppol will only remember u when you make it... cool

It's all well.
just like the thread I opened. People can be stone cold when you need their help but when they need yours, they expect you to readily help them. If don't help, they have the guts to label you wicked grin
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Martinez19:
just like the thread I opened. People can be stone cold when you need their help but when they need yours, they expect you to readily help them. If don't help, they have the guts to label you wicked grin
grin

I agree with u..I learned so much from my experience..Now i juz laugh when these ppol are trying so hard to ask my mother if i cud help them..Well, they knocked the wrong door.. cool

And some bitches now wants me to be the godmother of their children.. grin Well , they can call me wicked as i am..I DON'T CARE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by linearity: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I can relate..

It's all well.

Don’t waste business opportunities because of hate or desire to pay back....I will lend money to them with interest and depending on the amount, I will ask them to pledge an asset.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
linearity:

Naaah..not me.. I don't do biznazz like that.. cool
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by Martinez19(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I agree with u..I learned so much from my experience..Now i juz laugh when these ppol are trying so hard to ask my mother if i cud help them..Well, they knocked the wrong door.. cool

And some bitches now wants me to be the godmother of their children.. grin Well , they can call me wicked as i am..I DON'T CARE.
Exactly, don't care about what they think.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I can relate..

It's all well.
Success has a lot of friends , I hate fair weather people with a passion especially the guys.
Re: Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now by LisaAnne(f): 7:36am On Mar 03, 2018
ubunja:

i missed that part. thanx.

OP c'mon now dont expose another brother now. i only support exposing women.
Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Made My Baby Laugh Today - Photos / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / Am I The Only One Experiencing This In Life Or We Are Many?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.