Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,389 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) (35577 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

Liar...Ask yourself what Lagos will gain when there are many ports already. Tin Can, Apapa Wharf are there...The roads in and out of the ports are hell on earth...and you are building another one in Lekki. Through which roads would the importers move their goods in-land?

Below are pics of Tin Can port and Lekki road...

Most of you are don't know your left from your right.

Shut up and let those in lagos cry over that

Lagos hater like you have nothing to pity lagosians with

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by deebrownneymar: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
More traffic on Lekki axis to come
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Cooly100: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

You think posting such pictures will change the fact that your shitthole region is backward ? You keep crying marginalization and at same time making noise you are better
In Abia, remove Umuahia and Aba...every where else is a village with hamlets with a sprinkle of block building here and there

In Imo, take out owerri and you have a shittyyy villages dotting the landscape

In Anambra remove Onitsha, yes only onitsha! Awka is a glorified village not worthy to be call.a local govt that you made state capital

Enugu and Abakalaiki..remove the state capital and all you have are red mud villages

Look at just ogun state and you will count nothing less than 8 huge towns bigger than most of your state capitals

Read this post by a SW person and cover your face in shame...

"...During the 60s and 70s when u mention Port harcourt and Enugu in East, mention Kano and kaduna in North, then u must mention Lagos and Ibadan in west.
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria while Ibadan was the largest city in West Africa. We were a very suffisticated people then. We never had much brown roofs. We had largest professors. we also had other cities such as Abeokuta etc but now table has turned on us, ibadan is the biggest slum in the whole of Africa (if not the world) with many dirty buildings without toilets. The brown roofs are enough to make you throw up.

Abeokuta has declined from a city to a small town with slums. Other state capitals in west are mere villages like, osogbo and ado ekiti and akure. (I'd have icluded ilorin but since it has an emir as the traditional ruler, it is now owned by northerners). Here in osogbo the best hotel looks like a guest house

Coming to east, you now have many cities, including ones which were not developed in 60s. They have booming cities like Enugu, Owerri, Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Awka , Umuahia. If u go to awka umuahia and owerri, u see modern buildings without brown roofs, u see fine hotels, shoping malls and fly-overs under construction. If u also go to other ibo cities outside southeast such as Asaba and Porthharcourt u see the same development..." Oni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Cooly100: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Shut up and let those in lagos cry over that

Lagos hater like you have nothing to pity lagosians with

I am more Lagosian than you. I and my brothers own houses in Lekki. You Live some where in Ijebu Remo...and screaming let Lagosian cry over it...My post made sense but bigots like you see everything through the prism of tribalism.

Again why build structures when you can't move products from there easily?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

Liar...Ask yourself what Lagos will gain when there are many ports already. Tin Can, Apapa Wharf are there...The roads in and out of the ports are hell on earth...and you are building another one in Lekki. Through which roads would the importers move their goods in-land?

Below are pics of Tin Can port and Lekki road...

Most of you are don't know your left from your right.
I Can Feel Your Pains Lol, Like I Said... It Is The State Money So What We Do Will Only Benefit Our State. Concentrate More On Your State, And Take Your Complains To Your State Government.
The Road Is Not Hell Like You Claimed
The Governor Is Working On Apapa Road And It Is Going On, Or Are You Not Aware?
Lekki Is Island, And Apapa Is Mainland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Cooly100: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
I Can Feel Your Pains Lol, Like I Said... It Is The State Money So What We Do Will Only Benefit Our State. Concentrate More On Your State, And Take Your Complains To Your State Government.
The Road Is Not Hell Like You Claimed
The Governor Is Working On Apapa Road And It Is Going On, Or Are You Not Aware?
Lekki Is Island, And Apapa Is Mainland.

Again, how would you move the goods from the port to the mainland.

You guys just think with your hearts...

Yes I have pains when I drive through the areas mentioned...but you don't as you live well off this area? You might be living in Badagry..
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

Again, how would you move the goods from the port to the mainland.

You guys just think with your hearts...

Yes I have pains when I drive through the areas mentioned...but you don't as you live well off this area? You might be living in Badagry..
Badagry Ko Bakagry Ni... You Think You Are The Only One In Lekki? If You Are Tired Of Lagos, Pack Your Loads And Go To Your Shithole State And Stop Barking.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Cooly100: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Badagry Ko Bakagry Ni... You Think You Are The Only One In Lekki? If You Are Tired Of Lagos, Back Your Loads And Go To Your Shithole State And Stop Barking.

Shut up..this is the shithole...there is no place like this in my state...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by jollymizzle(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
one day the Sun will set in the east and this port is going to be a ghost of it old self..
You don't have to wish others bad, while hoping your situation gets better. it goes against every law of success.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

Shut up..this is the shithole...there no place like this in my state...
You Don't Live In Lagos, Where Is That?
Then Go Back To Your State And Stop Fooling.. Lagos Hater

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Cooly100: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
You Don't Live In Lagos, Where Is That?
Then Go Back To Your State And Stop Fooling.. Lagos Hater

Only does who live in the hitherland of Lagos, like Badagry would not know that area in the pic. It is better you keep on with your life in Badagry while we advise on what affects most people in Lagos, like the Lekki toll gate fare increase, etc, etc. tongue tongue
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by nothernstar: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Write A Letter And Tell Your Governors To Start Working. What You See And Hear In Lagos, Is Owned By The State And Not Federal. He Was Only Their To Look At The Projects
you are not sure of what you are saying. Port construction and it's running is in the exclusive list. As so states cannot construct it. That's why we are calling for for true federalism or restructure.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

[s]I am more Lagosian than you. I and my brothers own houses in Lekki. You Live some where in Ijebu Remo...and screaming let Lagosian cry over it...My post made sense but bigots like you see everything through the prism of tribalism.

Again why build structures when you can't move products from there easily[/s]?

I read this sort of trash from broke ass ibos dsily on NL. They would burst you soon as a church rat in okokomaiko grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by nothernstar: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2018
9jaArea:

Cross River, Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom also have deep ports under construction.
if it is true, what's the level of commitment and truism or actualisation or means of making them keep quiet while the same politics of exclusion continue.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2018
nothernstar:
you are not sure of what you are saying. Port construction and it's running is in the exclusive list. As so states cannot construct it. That's why we are calling for for true federalism or restructure.
Good. But Just Know The Project Is Owned By The State

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Badagry Ko Bakagry Ni... You Think You Are The Only One In Lekki? If You Are Tired Of Lagos, Back Your Loads And Go To Your Shithole State And Stop Barking.

The idiot you are quoting could as well be one of those useless dirty ibos trading in idumota and walking home daily to orile and ijora badiya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2018
did they factor in the use of rails in their design or they are going to ruin the road just like they did Apapa with heavy duty container laden trucks
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

Only does who live in the hitherland of Lagos, like Badagry would not know that area in the pic. It is better you keep on with your life in Badagry while we advise on what affects most people in Lagos, like the Lekki toll gate fare increase, etc, etc. tongue tongue
So you think it is everybody that hawk in lagos traffic like you? lol, why am i not surprised? you snap a photo of your house environment and expect me to know the place. I live in Lekki and i don't know that place where you live I Have Never Been To Badagry Before If That's What You Want To Know, you don't expect Ambode To Build That Slum For You And Your Family. Lagos Is Not For Everybody, If You Can't Cope Here Go Back To Your Village.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

The idiot you are quoting could as well be one of those useless dirty ibos trading in idumota and walking home daily to orile and ijora badiya
Lol True, He Said He Own Houses In Lekki. Funny Enough I Have Never Been To Badagry Before. If He Can't Cope Here, He Should Go Back To His Village

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

Lmao grin
Your forefathers wished the same and worst evil to befall Lagos, but guess what..the place is getting better and your East is getting worse.

God has blessed Lagos, stop wishing her evil
the Yoruba ethnic group who want Igbos to leave their land with all their wahala are usually the ones who are vociferous in their opposition to Biafra. It is difficult to understand. One would think that this group of Yorubas would be too glad anytime they hear of Biafra, so that the Igbos can leave them alone. But no way.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by nothernstar: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
how come they violated the law by owning a port. And the federal kept quiet. That is if you are sure.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 11:40am On Feb 25, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the Yoruba ethnic group who want Igbos to leave their land with all their wahala are usually the ones who are vociferous in their opposition to Biafra. It is difficult to understand. One would think that this group of Yorubas would be too glad anytime they hear of Biafra, so that the Igbos can leave them alone. But no way.

You've gone around all yorubas to know the opinion ?
Your ibos elders running helter skelter when ibos were issued with quit notice are also yorubas

I've never seen a tribe that love so much self deceit and false sense of importance like the ibos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 11:41am On Feb 25, 2018
nothernstar:
how come they violated the law by owning a port. And the federal kept quiet. That is if you are sure.
Lagos Is More Powerful In Decision Then Other State, The Federal Will Benefit From It That's Why It Was Approved. Trust Me, It Owned By The State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2018
I have to acquire land there sharp sharp
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by 7lives: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2018
djacob:
This Bastard is busy with Lekki seaport while portharcourt seaport is a big joke

Bastard because he stopped that WEREY Wike from doing his job in PH?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by 7lives: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2018
walter08:
why building another seaport in Lagos when you can build seaport in other states. There are neighboring states and niger delta. Govt should know that lagos population and should not bring in something that will make the current population to explode. #SpreedDevelopmentToOtherStates

You mean Amaechi should stop LASG from developing their state?.
How about getting the technocrats in Lagos from THINKING, won't this be a good idea?.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
must it be white man and Filipino? are there no Nigerians capable enough to manage or direct our projects? many Nigerians are doing well abroad why cant we have a Nigerian running our projects? Filipino way dem never see road too still be oga for 9ja. these people are housemaids and nurses elsewhere in the world. how come dem still day head our federal projects again?

Nigeria na better confirm shitthole. the reason for this port is to connect dangote refinery and nothing more. if the masses think that this project is for them, it is a confirm hoax.
at least let it be on record that states can pursue port and trade zones without biase
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
the project is sponsored by the state ownership is z different thing
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Neyoor:
What baffles me is how the likes of this Man, Fashola and other ministers just become so unpopular and quiet since they got ministerial appointment.

Perhaps, a clear indication that something is wrong somewhere.

Something is indeed wrong somewhere. Before Atiku left APC, Tinubu had been silent for a long time and even baba Akande. The VP visit to Prof Wole Soyinka not too long ago shows that the VP may have been in Abeokuta to see baba.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

I am more Lagosian than you. I and my brothers own houses in Lekki. You Live some where in Ijebu Remo...and screaming let Lagosian cry over it...My post made sense but bigots like you see everything through the prism of tribalism.

Again why build structures when you can't move products from there easily?

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
So you believe he lives in lekki, you self grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
nwoke37:
The lekki free trade zone could spark heavy industrialization in Nigeria which Nigeria desperately needs.
I just wish Ajakouta was brought online.

I wonder if I'll live to see Nigeria be a developed country.

I am not impressed with this project. This project has been on ground for a long time. Nothing is heard again on Lekki International Airport (LIA).

The major reason why I am not impressed is because of the problem facing the sponsor of Badagry Deep Sea Port. Intel Logistics Nigeria had put a lot of vigour to the building of this deep sea port before Buhari cabal while checkmating Atiku's presidential ambition frustrated his business empire. Otherwise, by now, this port would have been nearing completion. The Artist Impression diagram of Lekki deep seaport shown in this sponsored post is nothing except it becomes a reality.

For people complaining about traffic, Epe route is there. There is a link to Epe from Ijebu Ode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Imported From Edo Nabbed In Akwa Ibom Few Hours To Elections. Photos / Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP / Reno Omokri Replies Mohammed Yakubu Who Compared Him With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.