Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) (35583 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
obailala:
Why is everyone asking this weird questiin and reasoning in this weird way?... Should Lagos state government spend Lagos state funds in building a seaport in delta state or river state or akwa ibom?....

Meanwhile Akwa ibom has since gotten approval to build Ibaka deep sea port, but instead of funding the project or searching for strategic partners to fund the project, Akwa-Ibom state government is committing N10billion to build a mega-church. Such fuckery exists amongst the leadership in the Niger delta but every single time it seems the blame game is always the sweetest response; blame all others except yourself for your problems.

Abeg how exactly is it the fault of Lagos state, or the fault of Buhari or Fulanis that the Niger Delta ALWAYS elects shitty leaders?
Watch and see how Maxigoody pretends not to see ur response to his dafty submission.
Very soon when our pple fail to get good erection they will find a way to blame it on fulani pple...

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Odingo1: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
The North and South West have succeded in stopping all the sea port and international airport in SS/SE from working,every dam thing in Nigeria is in lagos.Wonder how they want Nigeria to catch up with other African countries in development.
They keep on sabotaging any effort to have functional sea port in SS.
The federal government have make sure that Tin can and Apapa port is always in good shape but calabar port was allowed to decay.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ideologies(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Tell Your Governors To State Working For You Guys. What You Hear And See In Lagos Is Owned By The State And Not The Federal Government. Lagos State Is A Strong City On It Own
story... U don't know the heavy politics involved in keeping some regions backward.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by BaeMercy(f): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
wizzakosh:
So you believe he lives in lekki, you self grin
I Didn't

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by steve6: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmm....
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by nurseafrica: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Brother you hold better talk. Even if not Nigerian so no other African engineers not Arabian oooo. Fit handle the project. I tire.Govt will choose to ignore them or wen our pple get it. They sublet it to oyibo or those okirika oyibo. Instead of building capacity by handling such jobs
kolawoleibukun:
must it be white man and Filipino? are there no Nigerians capable enough to manage or direct our projects? many Nigerians are doing well abroad why cant we have a Nigerian running our projects? Filipino way dem never see road too still be oga for 9ja. these people are housemaids and nurses elsewhere in the world. how come dem still day head our federal projects again?

Nigeria na better confirm shitthole. the reason for this port is to connect dangote refinery and nothing more. if the masses think that this project is for them, it is a confirm hoax.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by AODT(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
obynzo:

I was born and brought up in Lagos and Honestly it's in the best interest of Lagos the FG develop other ports if not this lekki port would spark off a population explosion and traffic congestion never witnessed before.

I wonder why you need to build lekki port when you have Ibaka, portharcourt, calabar and Onne all begging for upgrade. if we had visionary leaders, the combination of all these ports is enough to turn Nigeria to a hub for shipping in Africa

Yes I agree with you on this and am sure these people also know that, however you will also agree with me that you will tend to invest especially huge capital were you are sure it will be safe and secure... and until other places you mention becomes investment friendly, it will continue to be southwest and lagos in particular.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Odingo1:
The North and South West have succeded in stopping all the sea port and international airport in SS/SE from working,every dam thing in Nigeria is in lagos.Wonder how they want Nigeria to catch up with other African countries in development.
They keep on sabotaging any effort to have functional sea port in SS.
The federal government make sure tha Tin can and Apapa is in good shape but calabar was allowed to decay.

This is misinformation. One IBO man posted this false imagination while attacking Ambode for hosting Southern States Governors forum. The attacks were so much that day that I just pitied them for ignorance.

Firstly, Apapa and Tin Can port are not in good shape as posted in your response above. You said Calabar port was made to decay. I have visited Calabar Port, I have also visited Tinapa. No major activities in these places. Some of your brothers blamed Lagos port for lack of development of Warri, Sapele & other ports.

In the global maritime business, there are major ports, there are criteria that determine traffic. Capability of the port to receive such vessels, cargo destination, Security, modern ship repair yard, etc are some of these criteria. Lagos is not happy about that traffic chaos & bottlenecks around that port axis.

Government regulation must conform with IMO. Is it Lagos Airport that is not allowing other Airports to develop? Over 60% of aviation activities take place in Lagos because it is the aviation hub in Nigeria. Lagos remains the maritime hub of Nigeria. Think about this, on road transportation, from Calabar, PHC, Onitsha and all major cities in Nigeria, West Africa & part of North & Central Africa you see commercial vehicles coming to Lagos the economic capital of West Africa. This load is too much for Lagos as it does not have power to legislate on items in the exclusive list.

When Jonathan was in power, he could have developed those ports if they are economic viable. The kind of cargoes carried by deep sea vessels is very large, they always berth at seaport where reasonable amount of cargoes would be discharged.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
obynzo:

I was born and brought up in Lagos and Honestly it's in the best interest of Lagos the FG develop other ports if not this lekki port would spark off a population explosion and traffic congestion never witnessed before.

I wonder why you need to build lekki port when you have Ibaka, portharcourt, calabar and Onne all begging for upgrade. if we had visionary leaders, the combination of all these ports is enough to turn Nigeria to a hub for shipping in Africa
Is this a Fed or state project?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
9jaArea:

Sentiments everywhere, where do you suggest a seaport be built in the land lock east?

Alot of places, i can name five states for u., am not even talkin about buildin new ones. They should just re-open the ones they closed.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by obailala(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Watch and see how Maxigoody pretends not to see ur response to his dafty submission.
Very soon when our pple fail to get good erection they will find a way to blame it on fulani pple...
Lol.. I think he now acknowledges his error, hence the silence.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by 9jaArea: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

Alot of places, i can name five states for u., am not even talkin about buildin new ones. They should just re-open the ones they closed.
Mention them please so I will be informed thanks.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Odingo1: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
babaolofin:

This is misinformation. One IBO man posted this false imagination while attacking Ambode for hosting Southern States Governors forum. The attacks were so much that day that I just pitied them for ignorance.

Firstly, Apapa and Tin Can port are not in good shape as posted in your response above. You said Calabar port was made to decay. I have visited Calabar Port, I have also visited Tinapa. No major activities in these places. Some of your brothers blamed Lagos port for lack of development of Warri, Sapele & other ports.

In the global maritime business, there are major ports, there are criteria that determine traffic. Capability of the port to receive such vessels, cargo destination, Security, modern ship repair yard, etc are some of these criteria. Lagos is not happy about that traffic chaos & bottlenecks around that port axis.

Government regulation must conform with IMO. Is it Lagos Airport that is not allowing other Airports to develop? Over 60% of aviation activities take place in Lagos because it is the aviation hub in Nigeria. Lagos remains the maritime hub of Nigeria. Think about this, on road transportation, from Calabar, PHC, Onitsha and all major cities in Nigeria, West Africa & part of North & Central Africa you see commercial vehicles coming to Lagos the economic capital of West Africa. This load is too much for Lagos as it does not have power to legislate on items in the exclusive list.

When Jonathan was in power, he could have developed those ports if they are economic viable. The kind of cargoes carried by deep sea vessels is very large, they always berth at seaport where reasonable amount of cargoes would be discharged.
All these are words of deceit, if SS or SE have a country of their own wont they have a standard Sea port or International airport like the ones in Lagos.

There is a open fowl play in it.

Small countries like Gambia,Togo, Bene all have standard sea ports, Lagos port is not only a port that is capable of containing large vessels as you portrayed or having only required environment as you are saying, that is big small child lie, it is a pure calculated plan to keep functional port in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

You've gone around all yorubas to know the opinion ?
Your ibos elders running helter skelter when ibos were issued with quit notice are also yorubas

I've never seen a tribe that love so much self deceit and false sense of importance like the ibos
Why are many Yorubas so afraid of the exit of the Igbos from Nigeria, even though they pretend that it does not worry them? Definitely I have seen some Yorubas who don’t care if Biafra succeeds as well as those who even support it, but the majority of the Yorubas give unnecessary opposition to it that is difficult to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by HiddenShadow: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
babaolofin:

Why didn't Obasanjo develop Ibaka deep seaport alongside Tincan port during his military regime when both ports were recommended.

As for Jonathan, he messed up in that area and that I won't support him.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Why are many Yorubas so afraid of the exit of the Igbos from Nigeria, even though they pretend that it does not worry them? Definitely I have seen some Yorubas who don’t care if Biafra succeeds as well as those who even support it, but the majority of the Yorubas give unnecessary opposition to it that is difficult to understand.

Don't be stupidd! Whixh yorubas is averse from seeing your back out of the Western Region for good? Mention one person, not annonymous person on NL

You ibos have this crazy unexplainable false sense of importance

Do you think I'm happy going through this madness on my way to work in Apapa daily simply because some idiots won't allow the Eastern ports to function due to their rascality ?

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

Don't be stupidd! Whixh yorubas is averse from seeing your back out of the Western Region for good? Mention one person, not annonymous person on NL

You ibos have this crazy unexplainable false sense of importance

Do you think I'm happy going through this madness on my way to work in Apapa daily simply because some idiots won't allow the Western ports to function due go their rascality ?
You have a neat car.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

You ibos have this crazy unexplainable false of importance

Do you think I'm happy going through this madness on my way to work in Apapa daily simply because some idiots won't allow the Eastern ports to function due to their rascality ?
Hahaha see painment... meanwhile we know the owners of Lagos... why showing me traffic gridlock in Lagos, is Lagos the only state in Yoruba land abeg crawl back to ur hinterland village in Osun, If Biafra is mentioned casually on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland or Punch website, it is most likely that the first person that will ridicule or attack the post will be a Yoruba person. Sometimes even when Biafra is not mentioned in an article or news item, a Yoruba person will bring it into the discussion and start the attack. I've come to realise that the Igbos are great threat to yorubas, Igbos are Landlords to Yoruba's in many parts of lagos, is either you live as our tenants or you vacate Lagos for us,
Take away our Lagos Take away Lagos and yoruba land is doomed!! If Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's then let them come and Chase the Igbos away.. Its very simple. How can someone sit in ur house and tell U that Its not yours and U keep quiet.
It means U are a Coward. grin
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
[s]Hahaha see painment... meanwhile we know the owners of Lagos... why showing me traffic gridlock in Lagos, is Lagos the only state in Yoruba land abeg crawl back to ur hinterland village in Osun, If Biafra is mentioned casually on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland or Punch website, it is most likely that the first person that will ridicule or attack the post will be a Yoruba person. Sometimes even when Biafra is not mentioned in an article or news item, a Yoruba person will bring it into the discussion and start the attack. I've come to realise that the Igbos are great threat to yorubas, Igbos are Landlords to Yoruba's in many parts of lagos, is either you live as our tenants or you vacate Lagos for us,
Take away our Lagos Take away Lagos and yoruba land is doomed!! If Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's then let them come and Chase the Igbos away.. Its very simple. How can someone sit in ur house and tell U that Its not yours and U keep quiet.
It means U are a Coward[/s]. grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by remedick: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2018
obynzo:

You are a wise man. They keep screaming Lagos traffic Lagos traffic Lagos traffic but have they ask why it is so? Look no amount of maneuver to fight traffic congestion in Lagos will work except other states start experiencing good pace of development so that people can naturally leave Lagos for these states.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=ProWalker post=65379802][/quote] truth is always bitter grin cabu cabu driver tongue
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
truth is always bitter grin cabu cabu driver tongue

If you can ever live the kind of life I live, you will be thanking your parents everyday for giving you such a life.

Keep dreaming it..while we keep living it.. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

If you can ever live the kind of life I live, you will be thanking your parents everyday for giving you such a life.

Keep dreaming it..while we keep living it.. grin grin cheesy
lowliest life ni .. cabu cabu driver I can feed ur entire empoverished family tongue

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lowliest life ni .. cabu cabu driver I can feed ur entire empoverished family tongue

Improve on your written English first. Mr empoverish grin cheesy

I'm sure coming and living in Lagos is your life time ambition. Keep dreaming. grin grin
Now it's time to work, I know you have all the whole day in your hand to mess around.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

I'm sure coming and living in Lagos is your life time ambition. Keep dreaming. grin grin
Now it's time to work, I know you have all the whole day in your hand to mess around.
lol hahahahaha Lagos kwa ...
"An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world... I knw Lagos is your entire universe... abeg I'm not coming to drag ur Lagos with you, though I'm duel citizens of Dutch/Biafra
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lol hahahahaha Lagos kwa ...
"An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world... I knw Lagos is your entire universe... abeg I'm not coming to drag ur Lagos with you, though I'm duel citizens of Dutch/Biafra

Replying you is becoming an herculean task as I struggle to make meaning of most of your gibberish you write as comment.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

village champion cabu cabu driver enjoy ur lagoon cheesy nutteloos dier, arme geit zonder toekomst Ik kan je enti voeden ;P

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
village champion cabu cabu driver enjoy ur lagoon cheesy nutteloos dier, arme geit zonder toekomst Ik kan je enti voeden ;P

Oh ok, you are another failed illegal immigrant in Europe fuvckking the mother's age mate for residency. It sucks to be in your shoes. cheesy cheesy grin grin

I should have known better. You are an agberoo, look at how disheveled and unkempt you look. grin grin

Mr DUEL CITIZENS your ugly looking picture is now in my archive grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
9jaArea:
Mention them please so I will be informed thanks.
cross River, Anambra, Rivers, Akwa ibom, imo, Delta.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

Replying you is becoming an herculean task as I struggle to make meaning of most of your gibberish you write as comment.
cabu cabu driver abeg crawl back to ur rickety taxi, u don tell me say Lagos nah ur entire universe... I can't even spent 3hrs in that shithole... I Wish I can get direct flight from Groningen Airport Eelde to Enugu or owerri.... Abeg I no get any business with ur shithole lagos

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ProWalker: 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
cabu cabu driver abeg crawl back to ur rickety taxi, u don tell me say Lagos nah ur entire universe...I can't even spent 3hrs in that shithole... I Wish I can get direct flight from Groningen Airport Eelde to Enugu or owerri.... Abeg I no get any business with ur shithole lagos

Hey, get the hell off my mention.

You can't make one single comment without grammatical blunder, where did you come from? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Electricdanger: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cooly100:

I am more Lagosian than you.[b] I and my brothers own houses in Lekki. [/b]You Live some where in Ijebu Remo...and screaming let Lagosian cry over it...My post made sense but bigots like you see everything through the prism of tribalism.

Again why build structures when you can't move products from there easily?

Mansion owners. Buhahahaha. All this gala sellers no go kill person.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria / Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos) / President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.