Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) (35581 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Me, give you prove so that you can set me up abi
abeg crawl back to ur rickety face me I face you 1room apartment... grin u don see airplane b4
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Mr Duel citizen and Empoverish, better go n revamp your grammar.
hehehe abeg no be me frustrate you nah... I resemble buhari or ur Father grin
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
ur cousins lol, wake up young man and go and hustle like others, nothing sweet pass living in ur dream world, how long do u think ur cousins gonna feed u I wouldn't have been where I am right now if i depends on relatives to survive , do I look like someone living in street well if u need a job, I have boutiques in Nigeria I can employ u and also put food on ur table
See this one, Employ someone that own a certificate none of your generation can boast of hehehehehe. If you know the meaning of AWS, what am i even saying Lol. Person wey no understand grammar, na im I dey follow yarn say make he know AWS. Guy, type jesconintegratedng.com in your search phone and see my company there. I do not lick ass, my company is coming up, which i will be the ceo.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg crawl back to ur rickety face me I face you 1room apartment... grin u don see airplane b4
grin, So seeing airplane na this one problem hehehehe.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hehehe abeg no be me frustrate you nah... I resemble buhari or ur Father grin
How can you resemble my father, my father speaks good and apt english. You can't resemble buhari because you can never get to the position he is today. Even none of your generation can get to his position. He is no 1 citizen, but your father is a nonentity.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 5:16am On Feb 27, 2018
obailala:

Please if I may ask, did you bother reading any single thing i wrote?... How or what exactly has this your comment got to do with the topic we are discussing?... or are you just trying to rant randomly irrespective of whether it's off topic or not? undecided

It is obvious you are not thinking deep, I have given you the solutions to the litany of excuses why there is agitation in the Niger Delta and why youths of this region react the way they do, and the only solution is for true federalism.

I hope you will not respond again to test your writing skills?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 27, 2018
djacob:
This Bastard is busy with Lekki seaport while portharcourt seaport is a big joke
the real bastard is nyesom wike ur governor

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by obailala(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Maxigoody:

It is obvious you are not thinking deep, I have given you the solutions to the litany of excuses why there is agitation in the Niger Delta and why youths of this region react the way they do, and the only solution is for true federalism.

I hope you will not respond again to test your writing skills?
I'm sure the lack of true federalism must be the reason why those miscreant youths in a community near warri (which has no drop of oil by the way) invaded and looted shoprite warri? Oh of course the youths are angry and irate because they have no jobs; government and shoprite gave them no jobs, infact they are the only youths across Nigeria who have no jobs so they are justified for invading and harrassing private businesses and investments, they are justified for attacking and extorting and looting goods from private businessmen who chose to import through the ports in the delta region. Today importers have fled the ports because of the high security/insurance costs of incured when using those ports but certainly, the Hausas and Yorubas are to blame.

Keep defending, justifying and making silly excuses for irresponsibility and waywardness, you arent the first. The very results of this irresponsibility is before the eyes of everyone; investors and investments are avoiding the region like a plague but many are too blind to see the reasons; some others who aren't from the region and who have no clue what happens there (like yourself) are busy defending nonsensical behaviour.

You claim I dont think deeply? I have truly seen a man who thinks deeply in you - Words of weird wisdom I have learnt today - true federalism wiĺl automatically end irresponsible behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by richeso: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
Ameachi, your ministry no reach SS ? i hardly hear anything about you or your doings in SS.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
How can you resemble my father, my father speaks good and apt english. You can't resemble buhari because you can never get to the position he is today. Even none of your generation can get to his position. He is no 1 citizen, but your father is a nonentity.
hehehehe No 1 citizen in your poor village young man go and sleep I take God beg you
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
grin, So seeing airplane na this one problem hehehehe.
crawl back to ur rickety mod house and think on how to fix ur miserable life tongue
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
See this one, Employ someone that own a certificate none of your generation can boast of hehehehehe. If you know the meaning of AWS, what am i even saying Lol. Person wey no understand grammar, na im I dey follow yarn say make he know AWS. Guy, type jesconintegratedng.com in your search phone and see my company there. I do not lick ass, my company is coming up, which i will be the ceo.
he he he your poor miserable uncircumcised father will set up a kiosk shop for u... abeg tell me more grin kompany ko CEO ni tongue
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
obailala:
I'm sure the lack of true federalism must be the reason why those miscreant youths in a community near warri (which has no drop of oil by the way) invaded and looted shoprite warri? Oh of course the youths are angry and irate because they have no jobs; government and shoprite gave them no jobs, infact they are the only youths across Nigeria who have no jobs so they are justified for invading and harrassing private businesses and investments, they are justified for attacking and extorting and looting goods from private businessmen who chose to import through the ports in the delta region. Today importers have fled the ports because of the high security/insurance costs of incured when using those ports but certainly, the Hausas and Yorubas are to blame.

Keep defending, justifying and making silly excuses for irresponsibility and waywardness, you arent the first. The very results of this irresponsibility is before the eyes of everyone; investors and investments are avoiding the region like a plague but many are too blind to see the reasons; some others who aren't from the region and who have no clue what happens there (like yourself) are busy defending nonsensical behaviour.

You claim I dont think deeply? I have truly seen a man who thinks deeply in you - Words of weird wisdom I have learnt today - true federalism wiĺl automatically end irresponsible behaviour.

My dear, too much talk is not the way out here, let the Hausa-fulani dominated federal govt hands up from the natural resources of the Niger Delta and focus more on funding itself from royalties of all states, then the unrest caused as a result of many years of injustice inflicted by northern leeches supported by the yolobas Judases will stop.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by obailala(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Maxigoody:

My dear, too much talk is not the way out here, let the Hausa-fulani dominated federal govt hands up from the natural resources of the Niger Delta and focus more on funding itself from royalties of all states, then the unrest caused as a result of many years of injustice inflicted by northern leeches supported by the yolobas Judases will stop.
Some youths (who arent even from an oil community) invaded shoprite in Warri, looted and destroyed the place. You claim it is because of Nigeria's federalism + hausa fulani + yorubas; I'm still waiting for you to explain the wisdom behind your assertion if there is any. Quit jumping about with irrelevant rants about politics and kindly explain the wisdom in justifying the actions of those youths.

What you exhibit is the typical example of the backward mentality that has hindered development in thw Niger delta for decades and has chased away all potential investors to more peaceful and welcoming envirinments. Today the seaports and every other investment in the region is dead because of this same repulsive way of thinking. Yet you still think its a wise way to reason. Shameful thing you are even from the SE; why dont you go to your own village and burn properties of investors and chase them away since you believe it is a sensible thing to do in the delta region?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2018
obailala:
Some youths (who arent even from an oil community) invaded shoprite in Warri, looted and destroyed the place. You claim it is because of Nigeria's federalism + hausa fulani + yorubas; I'm still waiting for you to explain the wisdom behind your assertion if there is any. Quit jumping about with irrelevant rants about politics and kindly explain the wisdom in justifying the actions of those youths.

What you exhibit is the typical example of the backward mentality that has hindered development in thw Niger delta for decades and has chased away all potential investors to more peaceful and welcoming envirinments. Today the seaports and every other investment in the region is dead because of this same repulsive way of thinking. Yet you still think its a wise way to reason. Shameful thing you are even from the SE; why dont you go to your own village and burn properties of investors and chase them away since you believe it is a sensible thing to do in the delta region?

Boy, I am a proud Biafran! for the record.
Also, stop having orgasms on an isolated cases of juvenile delinquency.

Finally, tell ur slave masters to hands off from the oil wealth of the Niger Deltans and practice true federalism and there will noticeable serenity in d land because by then, every region will use their tongue to count their teeth..if only u r of age and one-hundreth of my wisdom to know d meaning.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by obailala(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Maxigoody:

Boy, I am a proud Biafran! for the record.
Also, stop having orgasms on an isolated cases of juvenile delinquency.

Finally, tell ur slave masters to hands off from the oil wealth of the Niger Deltans and practice true federalism and there will noticeable serenity in d land because by then, every region will use their tongue to count their teeth..if only u r of age and one-hundreth of my wisdom to know d meaning.
I was born and I grew up in the delta all my life, and you sit far away and tell me what happens in my domain everyday is an isolated case? So much ignorance! ...Okay you are ipob, now I know exactly the reason behind your mentality. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by 7lives: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2018
Odingo1:
The North and South West have succeded in stopping all the sea port and international airport in SS/SE from working,every dam thing in Nigeria is in lagos.Wonder how they want Nigeria to catch up with other African countries in development.
They keep on sabotaging any effort to have functional sea port in SS.
The federal government have make sure that Tin can and Apapa port is always in good shape but calabar port was allowed to decay.

Is this why Aba the China of the East is in that deplorable state?, look why not tell your governors to borrow brain if they don't have.
Between the market " Lagos " and the production hub " Aba " which one should generate more revenues?.
The day you people begins to ask salient questions from your leaders, and stop pointing accusing fingers in the other direction is the day your region will develop.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by 7lives: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Why are many Yorubas so afraid of the exit of the Igbos from Nigeria, even though they pretend that it does not worry them? Definitely I have seen some Yorubas who don’t care if Biafra succeeds as well as those who even support it, but the majority of the Yorubas give unnecessary opposition to it that is difficult to understand.

I just don't get it, on Nairaland or in real life?.
If you know how Yorubas view Igbos, you won't be here deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
7lives:

I just don't get it, on Nairaland or in real life?.
If you know how Yorubas view Igbos, you won't be here deceiving yourself.
gerrout of here young man
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
he he he your poor miserable uncircumcised father will set up a kiosk shop for u... abeg tell me more grin kompany ko CEO ni tongue
Every body knows your father is an unfortunate animalistic bein.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
obailala:
I was born and I grew up in the delta all my life, and you sit far away and tell me what happens in my domain everyday is an isolated case? So much ignorance! ...Okay you are ipob, now I know exactly the reason behind your mentality. Have a good day.

Local Champion!
that does not give you the global outlook of whole generally situation happening in the country.
for the record...i just don't talk for talking sake.
my works/articles speaks for itself.

check me our on: Facebook.com/communitysdp and let us measure your level of grasp with polity.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Femi316: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
obynzo:

I was born and brought up in Lagos and Honestly it's in the best interest of Lagos the FG develop other ports if not this lekki port would spark off a population explosion and traffic congestion never witnessed before.

I wonder why you need to build lekki port when you have Ibaka, portharcourt, calabar and Onne all begging for upgrade. if we had visionary leaders, the combination of all these ports is enough to turn Nigeria to a hub for shipping in Africa
see your mouth like roasted bread,how much u don contribute since you were born in Lagos.......ogogoro talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.