Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) (35579 Views)

Lekki Deep Seaport Receives $221 Million China Harbour Equity Fund, Gets New CEO / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More / President Buhari Meets Developers Of Lekki Deep Sea Port In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

Oh ok, you are another failed illegal immigrant in Europe fuvckking the mother's age mate for residency. It sucks to be in your shoes. cheesy cheesy grin grin

I should have known better. You are an agberoo, look at how disheveled and unkempt you look. grin grin

Mr DUEL CITIZENS your ugly looking picture is now in my archive grin grin cheesy cheesy
hahahahaha I got my papers 3yrs b4 I married my beautiful Canadian wife, I'm not an illegal migrant, I visit Biafra land every 6months, I can feed ur entire village.... Abeg carry ur suffer suffer life waka go, see beta food chop b4 u close the door cheesy grin tongue

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Firstpage: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
village champion cabu cabu driver enjoy ur lagoon cheesy nutteloos dier, arme geit zonder toekomst Ik kan je enti voeden ;P

You are not even ashamed of posting this you ugly picture on the internet. Why do you ibos have no shame?

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lowliest life ni .. cabu cabu driver I can feed ur entire empoverished family tongue
Which aba Engrish be this baba

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
lol hahahahaha Lagos kwa ...
"An Igbo man sees the entire world as his village, while an Hausa man sees Kano as the Universe and a Yoruba man sees Lagos as his entire world... I knw Lagos is your entire universe... abeg I'm not coming to drag ur Lagos with you, though I'm duel citizens of Dutch/Biafra
Duel citizen indeed

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
cabu cabu driver abeg crawl back to ur rickety taxi, u don tell me say Lagos nah ur entire universe... I can't even spent 3hrs in that shithole... I Wish I can get direct flight from Groningen Airport Eelde to Enugu or owerri.... Abeg I no get any business with ur shithole lagos
Which kind wahala be this. Bros, you no understand Concord?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
Duel citizen indeed
cabu cabu driver go carry ur madam children go home joor tongue I'm not coming to drag ur lagoon with u
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
cabu cabu driver go carry ur madam children go home joor tongue I'm not coming to drag ur lagoon with u
Bros, I no dey o, Pls, no come blow my head with duel n empoverish.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
Bros, I no dey o, Pls, no come blow my head with duel n empoverish.
next time u want to start any nonsense look well... not everyone u see here is as hopeless/futureless as you,
to ur mind Lagos is the farthest you can go... wake up young man
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Assassin101: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
not unless you intend to die anytime soon
nwoke37:
The lekki free trade zone could spark heavy industrialization in Nigeria which Nigeria desperately needs.
I just wish Ajakouta was brought online.

I wonder if I'll live to see Nigeria be a developed country.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
[s]
ELKHALIFAISIS:
next time u want to start any nonsense look well... not everyone u see here is as hopeless/futureless as you,
to ur mind Lagos is the farthest you can go... wake up young man
[/s]Oga duel citizen n empoverish, go away from me. No one is here to display inferiority complex like you. Look into your mirror and see how you look like.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Tunks2017(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cooly100:

Again, how would you move the goods from the port to the mainland.

I think the proposed 4th mainland bridge will help out grin
You don't need to worry about that ...........

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Oga duel citizen n empoverish, go away from me. No one is here to display inferiority complex like you. Look into your mirror and see how you look like.
I looked in the mirror and see I can feed you and your entire v frustrated poor family for 10hrs without stress tongue
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
obailala:
Lol.. I think he now acknowledges his error, hence the silence.
speak for yourself, silence is golden when pertinent issues are yet to be debated.
The bottom line still remains, the govt of APC is working in unison with the South west politicians to render the South-East and South south economic regions redundant.
have you asked why Dangote will siphoned oil from the Niger delta to come to the South west to establish refinery?
And my fellow Niger Deltans are busy looking aloof while there lands are being destroyed as a result of oil exploration.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by 9jaArea: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

cross River, Anambra, Rivers, Akwa ibom, imo, Delta.
Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Delta are not Eastern states. It is important to state that the sea port in question here is a project of the lagos state government and not the FGs.
Lastly, a sea port can't be built in Anambra and Imo, the best they can get is an inland port.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
obailala:
Why is everyone asking this weird questiin and reasoning in this weird way?... Should Lagos state government spend Lagos state funds in building a seaport in delta state or river state or akwa ibom?....

Meanwhile Akwa ibom has since gotten approval to build Ibaka deep sea port, but instead of funding the project or searching for strategic partners to fund the project, Akwa-Ibom state government is committing N10billion to build a mega-church. Such fuckery exists amongst the leadership in the Niger delta but every single time it seems the blame game is always the sweetest response; blame all others except yourself for your problems.

Abeg how exactly is it the fault of Lagos state, or the fault of Buhari or Fulanis that the Niger Delta ALWAYS elects shitty leaders?

have u asked why the govt of APC has refused to revamped the other sea ports in the South-East and South-South?
just to give undue advantage to Lagos.

Remove the tin can island port in Lagos from operation and Lagos will be a shadow of itself.

And the oil companies having their headquartered offices in Lagos state while their source of wealth is in the Niger Delta, how do u see that, fair?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by obailala(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Maxigoody:

speak for yourself, silence is golden when pertinent issues are yet to be debated.
The bottom line still remains, the govt of APC is working in unison with the South west politicians to render the South-East and South south economic regions redundant.
have you asked why Dangote will siphoned oil from the Niger delta to come to the South west to establish refinery?
And my fellow Niger Deltans are busy looking aloof while there lands are being destroyed as a result of oil exploration.
Okay continue living in you mental incarceration which makes you blame everyone else but yourself for once for every single thing which goes wrong in your life. Hopefully even without looking inwards to correct your flaws, your perpetual blame game will one day perform miracles and solve your problems.

For your info, Dangote just like everyone will buy the oil he will refine in his refinery. If the region did not support so much violence and unrest, if the people in the region like yourself do not glorify the incessant harassment of businesses and justify it with some silly excuses, not only will all the oil companies still be very happy to have their operational bases in the delta region, many other non-oil businesses would gladly locate their bases in the region. This is common sense, but I wonder why its so difficult for many to understand.

A simple example is Shoprite which has established outlets all over Nigeria and Africa. The moment they stepped into Warri, within 6 months, a group of community miscreants who weren't even from Uvwie LGA where shoprite was located invaded the Delta city mall and ransacked and looted the place. Such is the kind of reprehensible behaviour you support and defend, and when other businesses refuse to step into the region, ignorant people will still run about and blame Yorubas, Hausas etc for people like Dangote refusing to site their refinery in the region.

So yeah! Kontinuu! You can continue shooting guns, harassing businesses, frustrating every business in your land and hailing the perpetrators. When investors run away, you always have Yorubas and Hausas and the British and Obama to blame. Not long ago, Igbos were also included in the blame list for being succesful businessmen in the area, but thank God for 2015 elections, the blame game now largely excludes Ignos, it has now been narrowed.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I looked in the mirror and see I can feed you and your entire v frustrated poor family for 10hrs without stress tongue
Hehehehe, see this Ugly pig, you think everybody is like you that can lick white people ass for paper. See the wife you are shouting about like guinea pig. ugly pig like you can marry ugly white pig like that one. I am not like you that act as slave under ugly pig for paper, I can bet it you have no say even as ugly as she is. I have been to US for a course under America welding society, stayed in Washington DC for more than 9months n came back with my professional certificate. I have my job, I have different beautiful and handsome Americans and Canadians without thinking of marrying any for paper. Cos I do not see anything special in the country. I am a certified welding inspector with my America welding society certificate. I won't mention my cousins in Germany and America. The one in America is even Hollywood actor. Mumu like you.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by obailala(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Maxigoody:

have u asked why the govt of APC has refused to revamped the other sea ports in the South-East and South-South?
just to give undue advantage to Lagos.

Remove the tin can island port in Lagos from operation and Lagos will be a shadow of itself.
As an importer, will you chose to get your goods to Warri or PH ports where you would be waylaid?.... You can keep ignorantly believing that the ports in the delta region arent functional without asking what made them unattractive to businessmen in the first instance.

By the way, before you jump in and blame APC which only came into existence in 2013 (and got to power in 2015), why is it so difficult for you to see that PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years, of which a man from the delta region was president for 5 years?... Suddenly APC is now the reason PH and Warri ports are dry?..m who even told you those ports arent functional, but the question remains, as a businessman, will you choose to import your goods through troubled waters?.. Keep blaming others!

And the oil companies having their headquartered offices in Lagos state while their source of wealth is in the Niger Delta, how do u see that, fair?
You should first of all ask yourself how and why that happened; it obviously wasnt the case about 20 - 30 years ago. So what happened along the line? Before we talk of being fair or u fair, better go enlighten yourself on why all the oil companies and other businesses (cos it isnt only oil companies) fled. It's not enough to just listen to uncooked theories from political beer parlour gists and then base your judgement on that.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Hahaha see painment... meanwhile we know the owners of Lagos... why showing me traffic gridlock in Lagos, is Lagos the only state in Yoruba land abeg crawl back to ur hinterland village in Osun, If Biafra is mentioned casually on Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland or Punch website, it is most likely that the first person that will ridicule or attack the post will be a Yoruba person. Sometimes even when Biafra is not mentioned in an article or news item, a Yoruba person will bring it into the discussion and start the attack. I've come to realise that the Igbos are great threat to yorubas, Igbos are Landlords to Yoruba's in many parts of lagos, is either you live as our tenants or you vacate Lagos for us,
Take away our Lagos Take away Lagos and yoruba land is doomed!! If Lagos belongs to the Yoruba's then let them come and Chase the Igbos away.. Its very simple. How can someone sit in ur house and tell U that Its not yours and U keep quiet.
It means U are a Coward. grin
See this ode, if Lagos is not Yoruba land, then tell your father, your mother, uncle, aunty and you yourself to go to Lagos and change the Yoruba language law. The last time you idiots were deported, what did you do than the cry to ICC. Akindanidani.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
obailala:
As an importer, will you chose to get your goods to Warri or PH ports where you would be waylaid?.... You can keep ignorantly believing that the ports in the delta region arent functional without asking what made them unattractive to businessmen in the first instance.

By the way, before you jump in and blame APC which only came into existence in 2013 (and got to power in 2015), why is it so difficult for you to see that PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years, of which a man from the delta region was president for 5 years?... Suddenly APC is now the reason PH and Warri ports are dry?..m who even told you those ports arent functional, but the question remains, as a businessman, will you choose to import your goods through troubled waters?.. Keep blaming others!

You should first of all ask yourself how and why that happened; it obviously wasnt the case about 20 - 30 years ago. So what happened along the line? Before we talk of being fair or u fair, better go enlighten yourself on why all the oil companies and other businesses (cos it isnt only oil companies) fled. It's not enough to just listen to uncooked theories from political beer parlour gists and then base your judgement on that.

have u heard about resource control?
I guess not. thus, why has it been difficult for everyone to enjoy what he/she has been blessed with and pay some royalties to the centre?
It is only not possible because the Hausa-fulani caliphate has refuse to stop being leeches.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Maxigoody: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
obailala:

I guess not. thus, why has it been difficult for everyone to enjoy what he/she has been blessed with and pay some royalties to the centre?
It is only not possible because the Hausa-fulani caliphate has refuse to stop being leeches while they are being supported by the judases of this world, the south westerners.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
kuuljay:
nothing wrong bro my best and coolest friend is a Yoruba Muslim,

Don't just know why I keep being called a Yoruba Muslim by some people on nairaland once my reasoning does not match their own
Embrace it with all your heart. Wear the badge proudly. There is nothing wrong with it. We tolerate every religion in Yoruba land.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by obailala(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
Maxigoody:

It is only not possible because the Hausa-fulani caliphate has refuse to stop being leeches while they are being supported by the judases of this world, the south westerners.

Maxigoody:

It is only not possible because the Hausa-fulani caliphate has refuse to stop being leeches.
Please if I may ask, did you bother reading any single thing i wrote?... How or what exactly has this your comment got to do with the topic we are discussing?... or are you just trying to rant randomly irrespective of whether it's off topic or not? undecided
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
See this ode, if Lagos is not Yoruba land, then tell your father, your mother, uncle, aunty and you yourself to go to Lagos and change the Yoruba language law. The last time you idiots were deported, what did you do than the cry to ICC. Akindanidani.
One thing I like about the yorubas is their cowardness.. Is very funny seeing a yoruba man after much ranting and making noise when you engage him into a fight you will see his legs reaching his back while running. .
You have said enough and we are looking forward for that glorious war to conquer Lagos..
Talking of biafra war and ojukwu, go and ask the hausas how the war was on their side even with the support of the government and international supports they got during the war, they still lost more lives more than us go and ask.. And they still respect the igbos till date. .
They can still tell you how the lost thousands of lives in kano during the last crisis with the igbos.. I was there in kano present no one told and see how the igbos from sabongeri was entering the hausa houses door by door looking for dem while all of went to the nearest police station to take refuge..
So stop barking behind ur doors, open it and come out right now and chase de igbos away lemme see if you will survive the first 25minutes of the war... coward I they nearly killed u at mile 12 market
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
Hehehehe, see this Ugly pig, you think everybody is like you that can lick white people ass for paper. See the wife you are shouting about like guinea pig. ugly pig like you can marry ugly white pig like that one. I am not like you that act as slave under ugly pig for paper, I can bet it you have no say even as ugly as she is. I have been to US for a course under America welding society, stayed in Washington DC for more than 9months n came back with my professional certificate. I have my job, I have different beautiful and handsome Americans and Canadians without thinking of marrying any for paper. Cos I do not see anything special in the country. I am a certified welding inspector with my America welding society certificate. I won't mention my cousins in Germany and America. The one in America is even Hollywood actor. Mumu like you.
hehehe that ugly monkey can feed a jobless futureless dwarf like you... see painment, u will languish in ur lagoon cheesy local champion Abeg go chop mama thank You that's the only thing u are good at... I thought u said I'm dreaming of living in Lagos... but to ur widest surprise I have lived in Europe for more than a decade,
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
[s]
ELKHALIFAISIS:
One thing I like about the yorubas is their cowardness.. Is very funny seeing a yoruba man after much ranting and making noise when you engage him into a fight you will see his legs reaching his back while running. .
You have said enough and we are looking forward for that glorious war to conquer Lagos..
Talking of biafra war and ojukwu, go and ask the hausas how the war was on their side even with the support of the government and international supports they got during the war, they still lost more lives more than us go and ask.. And they still respect the igbos till date. .
They can still tell you how the lost thousands of lives in kano during the last crisis with the igbos.. I was there in kano present no one told and see how the igbos from sabongeri was entering the hausa houses door by door looking for dem while all of went to the nearest police station to take refuge..
So stop barking behind ur doors, open it and come out right now and chase de igbos away lemme see if you will survive the first 25minutes of the war... coward I they nearly killed u at mile 12 market
[/s]Epistle for the pigs n idiots. Go and change the law that have been passed. You have ranted so hard on nairaland, another great site own by a bona-fide Yoruba son. The law has been passed, signed and put to use. Carry your keyboard warrior hand n mouth go meet the lasg and order them to change it instead of writing epistle which is so meaningless here. See Mumu wey dey Europe also in Kano n mile 12 hehehehehe. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
[s]
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hehehe that ugly monkey can feed a jobless futureless dwarf like you... see painment, u will languish in ur lagoon cheesy local champion Abeg go chop mama thank You that's the only thing u are good at... I thought u said I'm dreaming of living in Lagos... but to ur widest surprise I have lived in Europe for more than a decade,
[/s]Mumu, despite that, you still look like someone the use hand to clean his body. I do not stay in Europe, but I move to any country I want to go cos of nature of my job. I work with Siemens, a German company, we have had Jobs in different countries, Is it lazio that I have not been to, napoli, birminham, or norttinham, is it Frankfurt or Dortmund. I never had intentions of wasting my time in Europe, I go their to work for my company which has branch in Nigeria. Europe my foot.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
ur cousins lol, wake up young man and go and hustle like others, nothing sweet pass living in ur dream world, how long do u think ur cousins gonna feed u I wouldn't have been where I am right now if i depends on relatives to survive , do I look like someone living in street well if u need a job, I have boutiques in Nigeria I can employ u and also put food on ur table

Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Mumu, despite that, you still look like someone the use hand to clean his body. I do not stay in Europe, but I move to any country I want to go cos of nature of my job. I work with Siemens, a German company, we have had Jobs in different countries, Is it lazio that I have not been to, napoli, birminham, or norttinham, is it Frankfurt or Dortmund. I never had intentions of wasting my time in Europe, I go their to work for my company which has branch in Nigeria. Europe my foot.
hahahahaha u have been in all European cities , where is the prove maybe in ur dream lol
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Epistle for the pigs n idiots. Go and change the law that have been passed. You have ranted so hard on nairaland, another great site own by a bona-fide Yoruba son. The law has been passed, signed and put to use. Carry your keyboard warrior hand n mouth go meet the lasg and order them to change it instead of writing epistle which is so meaningless here. See Mumu wey dey Europe also in Kano n mile 12 hehehehehe. cheesy
I heard u changed ur name from olayinka to Musa just to escape hehehehehehe... abeg save ur strength for Fulani herdsmen grin
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahahaha u have been in all European cities , where is the prove maybe in ur dream lol
Me, give you prove so that you can set me up abi
Re: Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I heard u changed ur name from olayinka to Musa just to escape hehehehehehe... abeg save ur strength for Fulani herdsmen grin
Mr Duel citizen and Empoverish, better go n revamp your grammar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.