Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure (53139 Views)

Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Denies Dissing Her Ex Or Any Other Artiste, Says She Hates No One / I Am Not Dead Yet’- Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by webady: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2018
K
webady:
E-LEARNING SCHOLARSHIP:
APPLY HERE: http://beulahforex.com/apply
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by difference5050: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2018
But dear stop smoking � okay � I love you ��
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by shadrach77: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2018
You are not dead yet. Why the word "yet" ? Does that mean you are looking forward to death? Thank God for your life.

Looks like a publicity stunt anyway. Abi this no be the same lady who claimed her bag was stolen on a flight. It turned out the story was false cry
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by makydebbie(f): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Joephat:
You're not dead yet but you will soon die?
We'll all die someday, we just don't know when.
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Tex42(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Which kind rough play b diz! Why pronounce someone who is still alive dead.

Is this the next generation bloggers' stunt.
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by BuhariKingdom(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2018
Too much alcohol.
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Willexmania(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2018
Michaelmercy:
Lol it's our group, those guys are just kidding .. Tiwa savage wasn't the only one..
Is The Name Of The Group NCFAA?
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Duplik8t77(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2018
May you live long to witness buhari's return to daura in 2019.
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by lekbel09(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2018
gabazin080:
if she wan die, make she dey go. am coming with her.....
When I enter a plane ehn, if we get to d sky, I will escape through d back door n go to Heaven...... Naija don tire me abeg!
what were you thinking when you typed this thing
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Yankee101: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Click bait rubbish
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by EngrMcDon(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2018
timwudz:
So? I should fry semo?
abeg never begin fry o, she said "yet" let wait till she dies

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Rachelsblog:
So Yesterday there were some people posting false news of Facebook that Singer Tiwa Savage is death,

Oshey, awon blogger. See English
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2018
Tiwa, whoever wish you death will die premature death in Jesus name.
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Sinbad24k: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2018
God is with us...

Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Misscaring(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Joephat:

That was too harsh bro
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Calipholayinka(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
modelmike7:

OP and Ebiwalismoment.com.
Your English is actually dead!
. Shey your own English don give you million for your bank acct Abi?!!
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
This OP sef. Your English is dead. Did you see where you wrote "she has death"? Na wa oooooo.
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Me I nor hear anything ooo
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by smith666999(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Toto Dickeh never die of heart attack, na my beautiful Tiwan-Tiwan-Savage the thing go kill?
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Kaycee9242(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
She for first wait for us to hear d fake rumor na b4 debunking it
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by muyiwadavid(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
babfet:
These bloggers will do anything for traffic
Everyone dey do 419 in different styles, fake news online, fake miracle in church, fake promises in politics
Even fake love in marriages
Even fake human beings on the street
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by muyiwadavid(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
babfet:
These bloggers will do anything for traffic
Everyone dey do 419 in different styles, fake news online, fake miracle in church, fake promises in politics
Even fake love in marriages
Even fake humans on the street
Re: 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure by Brush1: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Joephat:

Try to comprehend her expression . Her statement didn't indicate she would die soon. She isn't dead yet but, would die someday, so will everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje On Fire! As She Poses Sexually For Made Magazine (Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.