Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) (24599 Views)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents, Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Kaycee9242(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dis man didn't go to any juju he only played on d wife to get d truth and she fell for it. Pure psychology

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Most Edo men are like this.
I wonder how u arrived at that... Intelligent u
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Sholaye04: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wawu! Has it reached this stage? shocked
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

Fear Edo men...they are so stingy
Oga keep quiet

Do you know the hardship this government has turn citizen's to?
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by bamoski(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lomprico2:
Stupid girl! So u had a family that can stand for you all through the excesses of the asshole u call a husband and u dint tell them since? You are 50% responsible for the way he treated you. Peace ko, peace ni! angry

If u were my sister I go first troway 2-3 back hand gi you b4 I fuçkup d asshole of a husband.

Key board warrior!!

Like say you fit cough when you see your mate. Just gerrarahere mahn.

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by kevoh(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bite me grin
Sorry, I don't want to get infected! tongue
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Puzzypleazer: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please introduce me to ur husband. I need that jazz man to find out something for me abeg. I am serious o
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by nairalanduseles: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
biacan:
Stingy men everywhere undecided

get a job OLOSHO
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by tunjibadosnen: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
as for me this story get k-leg, . . . how will you apologized after beating you, or did I read it wrongly?

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
I blame d lady 4 all dis her predicament, inasmuch I dont really advice on divorce but for the fact that d lady kip begging each time d man threat her with leaving his house. Sis Abeg park ur bags do as If u wan leave u will see him begging you not 2 leave cus he knew he got a wife material in u

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

^^

See him. Honourable member of the Brotherhood of Stingy Men angry

try grand patron angry

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Guruboi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Disadvantages of marrying a stingy man Rubbish undecided Ordinary 2k and he's using juju on someone's daughter

Pls dont generalize it.. We are not stingy
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by mida101(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
Disadvantages of marrying a stingy man Rubbish undecided Ordinary 2k and he's using juju on someone's daughter

U re wrong. I'm an full Edo chap and I'm not Stingy
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by chrysanthus07: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
What an epistle..please someone should help me summarize shocked
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by mr1759: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
am an Edo man, shame on all our enemy on this platform doing everything possible to spoil our name
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by toprealman: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
graduate my foot!

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by storge: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Where is the rest of the story na.... I hate incomplete literature

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Madam married woman. Enjoy your marriage.
Fool

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Aragon: 1:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Lomprico2:
Stupid girl! So u had a family that can stand for you all through the excesses of the asshole u call a husband and u dint tell them since? You are 50% responsible for the way he treated you. Peace ko, peace ni! angry

If u were my sister I go first troway 2-3 back hand gi you b4 I fuçkup d asshole of a husband.

I thought this was one local illiterate that somebody helped to type this. Shocked to see that she even went to school yet she subjected herself to such Madness all in the name of marriage. Single ladies are a million times better than the stupid situation she put herself.

1 Like

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Kworopshun: 3:30am On Feb 26, 2018
stupid made up story. put her name and face na
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by FBIL: 4:39am On Feb 26, 2018
First, the man didn't visit any juju man. He used the woman's brain by insist his juju man revealed to him bla bla...
Second, the woman having met her husband as a virgin, lacks the experience about men and so, doesn't know that if he abandons the man for some months, the man will start to value her.
Third, She's from a very poor or polygamous home where the mom is barely able to survive.
Four, Emeka Ugwuonye should try to save her by lending her some sense, even if it means quitting the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by temebe: 5:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by SexyDenzel: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2018
biacan:
Stingy men everywhere undecided
When a girl gives you this compliment know you're not on the maga list :-), I've only received it once and haven't been given this compliment for years :-(.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by ranksz: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2018
Sunnyflex:

One of the wisest men in Nigeria.A typical Edo Man will always flirt outside his marital vow.

Mumu, where are you from? If you are proud of your state of Origin, say it here
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by ranksz: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Most times I'm baffled with the reality of having so many brainless adults in the country today.
How can a sensible adult still be stereotyping in this modern age?
Is it lack of education or lack of quality education? Well until I figure it out, May God deliver us
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by olapink: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
foolish girl. u took his 2k and he wanted to park u to ur parents home, his DAT not a sign to u that u re no longer needed again?? wait till he Carry's ur corpse from Benin to ughelli for burial, then ur spirit will be crying I WANTED TO KEEP MY MARRIAGE OUT ALL COST. WISH I KNEW.
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by dotcomnamename: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
fados4sure:

Oga keep quiet

Do you know the hardship this government has turn citizen's to?

This man where have you been now? grin
Re: Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
dotcomnamename:

This man where have you been now? grin
It been ages

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.