Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife (30850 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Ndlistic(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
I Wll Use ‘Juju’ To Fight You — South Africa-Based Nigerian Pastor Tells Wife As She Asks For Divorce

A South Africa-based Nigerian pastor, Dr Roland, has vowed to use muthi (juju) to fight his wife, a South African woman named Thuli, after she asked him for divorce over an undisclosed issue.

In the video posted by Thuli, Roland was heard saying he won’t sign the divorce papers she served him, instead he said he will return to Nigeria and use juju to fight her.

It was gathered that both Roland and Thuli are actually pastors in South Africa. Roland is the main pastor while Thuli is an assistant.

This comes weeks after Thuli took to Facebook on February 14, 2023, to describe herself as “the luckiest woman in the world” for having Roland as her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lIYmOGAMCU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pastor or businessman. 😂😂

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by 4ward4: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Is he really an academic Dr?First fraud.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin grin
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Shalommy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na the woman boobs him no want leave. Chaii cheesy cheesy. Yeye pastor.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by advanceDNA: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
U no fit marry this kind full option wife make u no marry wahala join... na always two in one package with this kind parole.
...other competitors no go just let u rest cos this kind no dey for only one person....

. na national cake right from secondary school

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Bobotic(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
On a different note I supported Naira Marley,,, For my life I don't like wahala shocked

Anything wey go border me make e dey under me pls!!! cool

18 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Millimann: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Everybody is a pastor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by inoki247: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na so..

Dira óò.
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Iamdbull: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

This is the reason I went to studio to record my latest song, vibes alive. Because it's becoming hard to keep the vibes of a sweet relationship alive these days. Alot of people go fit relate when I drop am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ukaface(f): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
This life sef
Na one person get that breast Hiaaaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Dialpad: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol woman wants to frustrate his life
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by harryboyng(m): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nothing balance oo
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by hopefulLandlord: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol. This is funny
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Gidoka(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
Another woman is in the picture
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by coachchijioke(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
angry
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by callmevirus(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
SA girls are blessed see bwest

5 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Padipadi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
Peace is needed in that marriage. All these couple having issues that can't be solved makes you think like is that how much they now hated each other? What killed the love?

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Reelmii: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2023
cheesy...her breast is made up of 75% of her body ....the back pain na die.....i dont like to body shame people just that i no like this type of body shape...

Both of them go dey alright....they never serious

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ImoleNaija: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by sammysmiles(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
She's no longer interested in what drew her into the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Mindlog: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
Werey.
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by thrillionaire(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
The boobs sha kiss
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by wunmi590(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2023

Original business man doing his thing with the people who are looking for salvation up and down....

With this statement, instead of his gullible follower to desist, they will still be following like mumu

3 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Fapemz: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by AsapTeddy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by PastorandMentor(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Marriage
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by specialmati(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by fireforsteel: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Come and see the worst serial killers from different countries, a Nigerian is even on the list shocked See the video below, you will be shocked...
If you enjoy the video, please like and subscribe, Thanks kiss

https://youtu.be/3XtJchTIbpcvtr
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Juanmike(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This is the reason I went to studio to record my latest song, vibes alive. Because it's becoming hard to keep the vibes of a sweet relationship alive these days. Alot of people go fit relate when I drop am.
Who dey even play that your wack song

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Lumig: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
By their fruits...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.