Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62161 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
post=65397892:

Igbos control markets in Lagos, Transportation, Banks, IT firms, industries etc

Banks

Diamond bank

Zenith bank

Fidelity bank

UBA

Access bank

When did Jim ovia, an agbor man becomes igbo. So you want to take other ethnic group glory ba. grin. See this theif o, claiming access bank.
Yoruba controlled bank include
Ecobank
Wema bank
GT bank
First bank
ETbank
FCMB
Skye bank
Heritage bank
Sterling bank
Unity bank
Microfinance bank
Citi bank

Igbo controlled bank include
Uba
Fidelity bank
Access bank
Diamond bank
Union bank
Zenith bank is owned by a man from agbor. Which us another ethnic group.
Now judge by yourself, Who control banking sector.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
When did Jim ovia, an agbor man becomes igbo. So you want to take other ethnic group glory ba. grin. See this theif o, claiming access bank.
Ecobank
Wema bank
GT bank
First bank
ETbank
FCMB
Skye bank
Heritage bank
Sterling bank
Unity bank
Microfinance bank
Citi bank

Uba
Fidelity bank
Access bank
Diamond bank
Union bank
Zenith bank is owned by a man from agbor Which us another ethnic group.
u better respect ur self ooooo what nonsense
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Lol.
Yet one if your brothers is preparing to transport his(my father's) goods tomorrow to another Yoruba client for a "begger " grin grin
lol u mean his imaginary goods lol
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Why are you not using Glo na? Shebi I Don answer your question. Answer mine.
glo is bigger than zinox am glad u accept done anything else trash
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
shut up this is between me and that dumbass he says a lot of ridiculous tings he has to learn he threw the first stone

E Fara balle!!!
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
glo is bigger than zinox am glad u accept done anything else trash

grin grin grin cheesy

You Don change am? Hehehehehe.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Odingo1: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
Ecobank
Wema bank
GT bank
First bank
ETbank
FCMB
Skye bank
Heritage bank
Sterling bank
Unity bank
Microfinance bank
Citi bank

Uba
Fidelity bank
Access bank
Diamond bank
Union bank
Zenith bank is owned by a man from agbor. Which us another ethnic group.
So Agbor is now an ethnic group in Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are they not the people they call Delta Igbo.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
lol u mean his imaginary goods lol

Unfortunately,i am not from ibadam or oshogbo or worst still Ekiti. I be Anambra proper!Business is what we do

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Odingo1:

So Agbor is now an ethnic group in Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
don't mind the idiot anybody can be igbo or non igbo only when it suits him.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

grin grin grin cheesy

You Don change am? Hehehehehe.
change wat do u want me to refer u to ur earlier comment where u ask which ict company is bigger than zinox and I listed glo

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
change wat do u want me to refer u to ur earlier comment where u ask which ict company is bigger than zinox and I listed glo

Why are you not using glo Mr man? cheesy

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
shut up this is between me and that dumbass he says a lot of ridiculous tings he has to learn he threw the first stone

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Unfortunately,i am not from ibadam or oshogbo or worst still Ekiti. I be Anambra proper!Business is what we do
yes “proper business”
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
yes “proper business”

Any kind as long as skull mining ain't there, we are good to go.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
this fallen angel descendants has made this thread dirty with their amala and ewedu stained fingers.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Ngozibotic(f): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Odingo1:

As an Nnewi babe...
My people are disgracing us again.... cry cry cry
Agbor does not speak Igbo....
The king is called Dein of Agbor....
Their linage is Benin...
Why is our reasoning so bad
It must be our flat.heads.
W\e need it to be treated with panel beating..
That is the only way out..
Chukwu Okike Abiama o.... cry
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Why are you not using glo Mr man? cheesy
none of ur concern as long as millions of people are using it and its there as one of the highest numbers of subscribers in Nigeria
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Any kind as long as skull mining ain't there, we are good to go.
doesn’t Anambra has the highest numbers of skull miners in Igbo land there is even a stereotype about it
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65400545][/quote]

The guy Don vex tire.I feel like sleeping. This thread is really funny. cheesy cheesy

Abeg I get running around tomorrow nna. Make I sleep. This kind economy, person need to double hustle.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by shehuandobi2019: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
ProWalker:

Those are houses built when your forefathers were still hopping around in the forest grin

Are you saying ibos don't live or have houses built 100 years ago, why only new building less that 5 years old ?

Are we going to agree that ibos were not living in buildings 50 years ago ? grin

Ofcourse we did.
Most were destroyed during Civil war,
D rest we pulled Dieu 2 make way 4 modern houses.

D question now is, what re u still doing with Urs?
Museum?

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
doesn’t Anambra has the highest numbers of skull miners in Igbo land there is even a stereotype about it

Hahahshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Abeg no dash us your title. Ejo nitori olorun. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hornyofife, take over.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
this fallen angel descendants has made this thread dirty with their amala and ewedu stained fingers.
u invited amala and ewedu people here next time make no reference to Yoruba when u open a thread
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Good thinking!
Nice one boss
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by neezar: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

I'm not vexed from his outburst sister. I know the kind of father I have. cheesy

I'm just taunting him concerning his tormented upbringing. He sound deprived.
He sound frustrated also

I don even taya 2 dey reply am cheesy cheesy

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hahahshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Abeg no dash us your title. Ejo nitori olorun. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hornyofife, take over.
this a post with reference to Anambra ritual tendency

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
neezar:

He sound frustrated also

I don even taya 2 dey reply am cheesy cheesy
u lie too much truth frustrate u peace out
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Odingo1: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Ngozibotic:

As an Nnewi babe...
Their linage is Benin...
Yoruba man singing poem here,all of them is now trans-gendered species,

https://www.facts.ng/culture/.../benjamin-ikenchuku-keagborekuzi-dein-abgor-kingdo...

The Dein of Agbor, His Royal Majesty Benjamin Ikenchuku Keagborekuzi the First (Keagborekuzi I) was born in July 1977 and is also the youngest monarch in Nigeria to be appointed a Chancellor of the federal university ,he is currently the Chancellor of the University of Ilorin, one of Nigeria's most prestigious universities.

www.v.com › › Base (Metro life)
Agbor, also known as Ominije, is an Igbo town in Delta state, Nigeria. The indigenes of Agbor town are of Ika descent, an Igbo-speaking group. Agbor, originally called Ominije, was founded by Omini from Aguleri. Ominije means "Omini Eze Ije" which translates "Omini the King of Travel

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
u invited amala and ewedu people here next time make no reference to Yoruba when u open a thread
tell that to deomelllo or arsesa or whatever the hell he is, who started this nonsense in this beautiful thread.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Ngozibotic:

As an Nnewi babe...
Their linage is Benin...
see this one

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by pazienza(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
OP fall hand seriously.
Killed his thread himself.
The thread held so much promise, but ended up being a disappointment.

Moral lesson : Do not start what you can't finish.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by DerideGull(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2018
pazienza:
OP fall hand seriously.
Killed his thread himself.
The thread held so much promise, but ended up being a disappointment.

Moral lesson : Do not start what you can't finish.
like seriously he just left just like that

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Abacha Loot: Mahmoud Abacha Reacts