Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,233 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62720 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
lies wat of Ebonyi ibo lol
Ovia in Onitsha dialect.
Ohia in IMO/Abia dialect.
Ofia in Anambra/Enugu dialect.

Igbo amaka.
Get a life.

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

LoL...you are here obsessing about Igbo matters without realizing that there are several Igbo dialects.

cc lzaa
Guy, i know, but you just crack my ribs. Onitsha igbo hehehe, okay, what the meaning in okija igbo hehehehe. My guy my guy.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Ovia in Onitsha dialect.

Igbo amaka.
Get a life.

cc lzaa
grin Why you come dey vex on simple question na grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Ovia in Onitsha dialect.

Igbo amaka.
Get a life.

cc lzaa
wat of Ebonyi dialect and if Ofia is Anambra/Enugu dialect is onitsha not in Anambra again

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
wat of Ebonyi dialect
why are you so concerned about Ebonyi dialect?

Thetruthsayer10:
if Ofia is Anambra/Enugu dialect is onitsha not in Anambra again
once again you display great ignorance concerning Igbo matters.
I guess its easier to engage in everlasting Igbo-phobia LMAO.

cc lzaa
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by mercyville: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Okay na....but I think that Igbo dominate the COMPUTER VILLAGE Accross the country ....is computer village market not IT space

I salute them,but they are mostly tenants there.We talk about programmers,developers,players in the ICT world not people who do not know what hardware,os, etc is but only sell.Majority of the technicians are also Yoruba,meaning that they know the intricacies more than the sellers.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

once again you display great ignorance concerning Igbo matters.
I guess its easier to engage in everlasting Igbo-phobia LMAO.

cc lzaa
I know u are lying but am willing to indulge u u believe u can get away with the lie coz I don’t speak ibo but bring a book of ibo language out where forest is interpreted as Ovia and I will stop askin question of u

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

I salute them,but they are mostly tenants there.We talk about programmers,developers,players in the ICT world not people who do not know what hardware,os, etc is but only sell.Majority of the technicians are also Yoruba,meaning that they know the intricacies more than the sellers.
in his deluded man someone who buy and sell computer is I t special smh

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Guy, i know, but you just crack my ribs. Onitsha igbo hehehe, okay, what the meaning in okija igbo hehehehe. My guy my guy.

Thetruthsayer10:
I know u are lying but am willing to indulge u u believe u can get away with the lie coz I don’t speak ibo but bring a book of ibo language out where forest is interpreted as Ovia and I will stop askin question of u

Apart from Onitsha, Awgu and Isuikwuato people also call Ofia Ovia. Igbo people have many dialects and we all understand and enjoy them

"Igbo na aso na olu na olu, ma ha chikoo ochi, o buru ofu"
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

You are just pained. Get a life.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

once again you display great ignorance concerning Igbo matters. I guess its easier to engage in everlasting Igbo-phobia LMAO.
cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Apart from Onitsha, Awgu and Isuikwuato people also call Ofia Ovia. Igbo people have many dialects and we all understand and enjoy them

reference to a book where forest is interpreted as ovia is what I asked for not long story u just made up to fool unsuspecting people. Ovie is king in uhrobo ovia is edo and ibo word for forest is Ohia u are just trying to bank on the similarity of the words

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Tell me ovia n ovie in igbo and stop shifting post abeg.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
in his deluded man someone who buy and sell computer is I t special smh
I just dey laugh them when they call repairer IT guru hehehehe.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

You are just pained. Get a life.
lol truth pain people and ur comment reflect that if he told any lies in his comment point it out

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:

stop recycling ignorance

odumchi:
Just a clarification of some Igbo dialects grin

Money: Ego, Egbege (Aro), Egbogo (Aro)

Forest: Ovia, ohia

Meat: Ani, Anu

Bushmeat or Insult: Aniovia (Ani typically goes with Ovia rather than ohia), Anuohia

To see: Avurum or Ahurum

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

stop recycling ignorance

is that what I asked for an IPOB fact probably written by u on an alternative moniker I said a reference to a book like chinua Achebe he is from Anambra right

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
is that what I asked for an IPOB fact probably written by u on an alternative moniker I said a reference to a book like chinua Achebe he is from Anambra right
LMAO.
Chai. grin grin

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

stop recycling ignorance

These afonjas were destroyed with so much facts on this thread that they had to result to arguing who is igbo and who is not.

I carefully read through the debates and I have finally concluded that Yorubas are the biggest noise makers in Nigeria.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

LMAO.
Chai. grin grin

cc lzaa
are u and this lzaa gay lovers why do u keep calling his name

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by deomelllo: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chigold101:
you sure have a dull brain... was this commissioned in 1980 0r even 1990?

Ode, you clowns cry and shout FG marginalization everyday, but the same PMB you hate so much created a special AF base and commissioned housing projects in Enugu and all of a sudden, it's only dates that counts. What's date got to do with anything.

Ungrateful bitter and angry losers...
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
horsepower101:

These afonjas were destroyed with so much facts on this thread that they had to result to arguing who is igbo and who is not.

I carefully read through the debates and I have finally concluded that Yorubas are the biggest noise makers in Nigeria.
Nzeogwu from Okpanam (in Delta state) is Igbo.
But there are no Igbos in Delta state, according to afonja logic.

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
reference to a book where forest is interpreted as ovia is what I asked for not long story u just made up to fool unsuspecting people. Ovie is king in uhrobo ovia is edo and ibo word for forest is Ohia u are just trying to bank on the similarity of the words

I pity your ignorance. You are pulling online translator which represents central igbo while igbos are talking dialects? Are you ok? grin

We speak our language, internet is for outsiders. You are an ewedu filled outsider, we dont expext you to understand grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
are u and this lzaa gay lovers why do u keep calling his name

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
horsepower101:

reference the fact coz that’s u were lying that se are admitted in school more than sw and Anambra first son brought out a proof/fact that goes against what he was saying coz he is an illiterate

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
is he fuckin u in the ass right now that’s why u can’t stop calling his name
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I pity your ignorance. You are pulling online translator which represents central igbo while igbos are talking dialects? Are you ok? grin

We speak our language, internet is for outsiders. You are an ewedu filled outsider, we dont expext you to understand grin
They find it hard to accept that IGBO AMAKA

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

but I thought Anambra ibo is central ibo or am I wrong

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
is he fuckin u in the ass right now that’s why u can’t stop calling his name

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
but I thought Anambra ibo is central ibo
In suffersticated logic, that makes Owerri Igbo peripheral Igbo abi grin grin grin

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:

You are so so ignorant, and I cannot take the responsibility for your education.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
lzaa where are u ur boy is calling

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50