Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62619 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Nzeogwu from Okpanam (in Delta state) is Igbo.
But there are no Igbos in Delta state, according to afonja logic.

cc lzaa

Exactly. When anyone with Igbo name comitts crime, they immediately take it to front page and don't care if the Igbo person is from south east or south south.

But once, Biafra or Oil or Success is involved, they start saying he is not Igbo, he is niger deltan.

Stupid fools

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

You are so so ignorant, and I cannot take the responsibility for your education.
painment chai

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
horsepower101:

Exactly. When anyone with Igbo name comitts crime, they immediately take it to front page and don't care if the Igbo person is from south east or south south.

But once, Biafra or Oil or Success is involved, they start saying he is not Igbo, he is niger deltan.

Stupid fools
Okonjo-Iweala is not Igbo, until the time comes to appoint Minister of Finance grin grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
but I thought Anambra ibo is central ibo or am I wrong

while Enugu igbo is side Igbo grin

ignorance is bliss.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

In suffersticated logic, that makes Owerri Igbo peripheral Igbo abi grin grin grin

cc lzaa
what dialect is the central ibo for Afonjas it’s oyo wats urs let’s start from there what general dialect is taught in school
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
what dialect is the central ibo for Afonjas it’s oyo wats urs let’s start from there
My friend, there are slight differences in the Igbo spoken in Onitsha, Awka and Enugu even though these towns are not very far from each other.

Why are you so eager to embrace ignorance in perpetuity ?

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Okonjo-Iweala is not Igbo, until the time comes to appoint Minister of Finance grin grin

I was nearly shocked oit of my skin the day Buharri said Emefiele is igbo, and I said "REALLY"?

While yorubas supported him then, they claim Jim Ovia os not Igbo now. Bitter people.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by mercyville: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

You are just pained. Get a life.
You are pained.Truth is really bitter...

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

My friend, there are slight differences in the Igbo spoken in Onitsha, Awka and Enugu even though these towns are not very far from each other.

cc lzaa
am not eager for anything what is the general dialect taught in school or u don’t have anything like that

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

You are pained.Truth is really bitter...
yes very bitter like alomo bitters but it has to be ingested so I suggest u better get to it

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
am not eager for anything what is the general dialect taught in school or u don’t have anything like that
Yes indeed they teach so-called central Igbo in the classroom.
But that does not mean other dialects of Igbo are not widely spoken OUTSIDE the classroom.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:

And Jim Ovia's father has to go to school and ask " which is the central Igbo dialect" before he goes back to name his son Jim Ofia grin

see ya life

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:

"Igbo has over 20 dialects, " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_language

Some Igbo dialects: Waawa, Enuani, Ngwa, Ohuhu, Onitsha, Bonny-Opobo, Olu, Owerre (Isuama), etc

cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

And Jim Ovia's father has to go to school and ask " which is the central Igbo dialect" before he goes back to name his son Jim Ofia grin

see ya life
Don't mind him.
As if people were not speaking various Igbo dialects before those schools were constructed grin grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Some Igbo dialects: Waawa, Enuani, Ngwa, Ohuhu, Onitsha, Bonny-Opobo, Olu, Owerre (Isuama), etc

cc lzaa
well am convinced so Jim ovia name is basically Jim forest nice
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa

In truth, I think there are more than 30 dialects, but most of us hear and understand them all.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
well am convinced so Jim ovia name is basically Jim forest nice

Just like George Bush.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

In truth, I think there are more than 30 dialects, but most of us hear and understand them all.
Agreed.
We need more books to be written about this.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Actually our dialects are fast dying. The average Igbo I meet in the city now speak a mix of dialects in one sentence.

Only the ones that live in the rural areas still speak pure dialects.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
he's undergoing zombie detox grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
mercyville:

I salute them,but they are mostly tenants there.We talk about programmers,developers,players in the ICT world not people who do not know what hardware,os, etc is but only sell.Majority of the technicians are also Yoruba,meaning that they know the intricacies more than the sellers.
So does it mean that we don't have Igbo programmers again or is programming the only part of ICT

Do you have the numbers of programmers in Nigeria to come into conclusion that Yoruba are highest....pls give me link to support this ...atleast we can agree in terms of hardware sales and software sales in ICT are basically done by Igbo....atleast we should also agree that in the area of mobility and smartphones and gadgets ...it's Igbo that hold the ace

Pls this your programmers populations and demographics...pls give me links that support that Yoruba are the highest

Thank you

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
horsepower101:

Actually our dialects are fast dying. The average Igbo I meet in the city now speak a mix of dialects in one sentence.

Only the ones that live in the rural areas still speak pure dialects.

But speaking a mix of dialects isn't the issue

Can you differentiate the difference between onitsha , awka, ogidi, Asaba and even nnewi dialects

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
lzaa where are u ur boy is calling
now now lad
i've told u after u listen to the danny wilson change song u must say the ffg slowly:
IGBO AMAKA(3x)
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
u sell computer in computer in computer village noting technical Yoruba do the technical stuff

Is that so....pls gist me again.....

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa
truthsayer10 right now

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

But speaking a mix of dialects isn't the issue

Can you differentiate the difference between onitsha , awka, ogidi, Asaba and even nnewi dialects

Yes for the most part.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:
They find it hard to accept that IGBO AMAKA
cc lzaa
ewedu goblins love servitude and darkness freedom is an alien concept to themgrin deomello is still crying ipob we still have truthsayer10 on his detox program

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
is he fuckin u in the ass right now that’s why u can’t stop calling his name

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by IkpuMmadu: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
horsepower101:

Yes for the most part.

Pls tell me ...maybe you know my state more than me
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:
Nzeogwu from Okpanam (in Delta state) is Igbo. But there are no Igbos in Delta state, according to afonja logic.
cc lzaa
i have long given up on suffersicated reasoning grin grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:
LMAO. Chai. grin grin
cc lzaa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65426140][/quote] hey lzaa I have undergone my zombie detox am now free so where is the two or more ibo pussy u have been offering people that I requested

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Ibrahim Maqari On Deborah Samuel: Muslims Have Red Line That Must Not Be Crossed / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today