Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62625 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
:
IkpuMmadu:

So does it mean that we don't have Igbo programmers again or is programming the only part of ICT

Do you have the numbers of programmers in Nigeria to come into conclusion that Yoruba are highest....pls give me link to support this ...atleast we can agree in terms of hardware sales and software sales in ICT are basically done by Igbo....atleast we should also agree that in the area of mobility and smartphones and gadgets ...it's Igbo that hold the ace

Pls this your programmers populations and demographics...pls give me links that support that Yoruba are the highest

Thank you
ict is never selling and buying computer if it is I just bought an apple computer yesterday so that means am in ict

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Pls tell me ...maybe you know my state more than me
how do you want me to explain it to you. Please Be specific. Note: I am not a linguist.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
horsepower101:

how do you want me to explain it to you. Please Be specific. Note: I am not a linguist.

Asaba: Ihe erika
Onitsha: Ife erika
Awka: Ive erika

Dont know of I got Onitsha right though grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
g
Afonjas said Jim Ovia is not Igbo and you what us to believe that Ijebus sons and daughters such as Adenuga, Soyinka are Yorubas, Ijabus that migrated from from Sundan

Kindly read more about Anioma

5 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Asaba: Ihe erika ifo ebuka
Onitsha: Ife erika
Awka: Ive erika

Dont know of I got Onitsha right though grin

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by kernel504(m): 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
oyatz:
Sir,why this obsession with Lagos?

NO BODY is forced to stay in Lagos or in any State.

Sir... The right question will be why the obsession about BiafraExit, because if they're obsessed with Lagos, they won't ask out.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
kernel504:

Sir... The right question will be why the obsession about BiafraExit, because if they're obsessed with Lagos, they won't ask out.

Their desperation is seen in the number of threads they open on Nnamdi Kanu while the fulani herdsmen kill their people daily.

9 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anioma kings never claim they are not Igbo grin grin but here we have Ijebu Awujale insisting they are not Yoruba but Sudanese

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65426634:
Afonjas said Jim Ovie is not Igbo and you what us to believe that Ijebus sons and daughters such as Adenuga, Soyinka are not Yorubas, Ijabus that migrated from from Sundan

Kindly read more about Anioma
I don’t know a lot about delta people but I know there are ibo there anybody saying contrary to that is a troll and ijebu did not migrate from Sudan it’s a myth just like people trying to connect oduduwa to Mecca its a recent myth and doa
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65426887:
Anioma kings never claim they are not Igbo grin grin but here we have Ijebu Awujale insisting they are not Yoruba but Sudanese
I don’t know what to say do u read this things before u post or u just see the heading and conclude nonsense like the education stats u post he said they originated from there coz everybody has to have a source not that they are not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
I don’t know what to say do u read this things before u post or u just see the heading and conclude nonsense like the education stats u post he said they originated from there coz everybody has to have a source not that they are not Yoruba

Your Oba told you you are from Sudan and you are here arguing with him?

8 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
post=65426887:
do u read this things before u post it or do u just see the headings like the education stats that u provided that even goes against ur claim and come to ur made up conclusion. The Oba said his people source from Sudan just like some Yoruba in recent times claim Egypt Saudi Arabia as their source. He never said his people are not Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

my Oba also said garden of eden is in Ile-Ife I go for the real history not myth

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
my Oba also said garden of eden is in Ile-Ife I go for the real history not myth

He also said Oduduwa dropped from the sky and hit his head on Olumo rock? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

from but not Sudanese, Origin is different others also say this regarding Yoruba too but origin doesn’t matter now the present reality does

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
reference to a book where forest is interpreted as ovia is what I asked for not long story u just made up to fool unsuspecting people. Ovie is king in uhrobo ovia is edo and ibo word for forest is Ohia u are just trying to bank on the similarity of the words
God bless you for this. They think they can fool us.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
is that what I asked for an IPOB fact probably written by u on an alternative moniker I said a reference to a book like chinua Achebe he is from Anambra right
Let him keep fooling himself by bringing another monika. Something that is easy to do. These people think they are dealing with a fool. Hian. grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

He also said Oduduwa dropped from the sky and hit his head on Olumo rock? grin
the myth said oduduwa fell from the sky century after his death when he was regarded as a deity but during his life time well this was the reality he was a mere mortal. Do u want me to explain wat deity or myth is

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
horsepower101:

These afonjas were destroyed with so much facts on this thread that they had to result to arguing who is igbo and who is not.

I carefully read through the debates and I have finally concluded that Yorubas are the biggest noise makers in Nigeria.
[/s]Tell us ovia n ovie in igbo n stop blabbing oga.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

someone smarter than u Anambra first son has decided to read what he post and he has stopped fooling himself but u well hmm

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Tell us ovia n ovie in igbo n stop blabbing oga.

keep reading down, you will soon cry when you see how your brother confessed to ignorance and begging to be forgiven of his ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
what dialect is the central ibo for Afonjas it’s oyo wats urs let’s start from there what general dialect is taught in school
Keep giving them headache, i have left them since none of them cannot tell the meaning of those names.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
Sprumbabafather:

keep reading down, you will soon cry when you see how your brother confessed to ignorance and begging to be forgiven of his ignorance.
[/s]Is that tge meaning of ovia and ovie in igbo grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
[s][/s]Is that tge meaning of ovia and ovie in igbo grin

Go back and continue reading, don't jump pages like you jumped school and dropped out grin grin grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
am not eager for anything what is the general dialect taught in school or u don’t have anything like that
Ask him o, maybe only onitsha igbo calls ovie forest, then what are Okija, owerri, mbise, awka, abakaliki, enugu, umuhia igbo call it grin. Maybe bush, snake, road, tree etc.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Go back and continue reading, don't jump pages like you jumped school and dropped out grin grin grin
Oya, tell me what abakaliki, owerri and aba igbos call it na grin grin cheesy. We too have what we call it here o. Should i tell you grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Sprumbabafather: 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Oya, tell me what abakaliki, owerri and aba igbos call it na grin grin cheesy

Finally you dropped out as predicted grin. I cannot go back to that page to teach you what we taught your brother grin

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

"Igbo has over 20 dialects, " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_language

Some Igbo dialects: Waawa, Enuani, Ngwa, Ohuhu, Onitsha, Bonny-Opobo, Olu, Owerre (Isuama), etc

cc lzaa
Only 20, lol. Not even up to dialets in ondo state alone.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by mercyville: 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

So does it mean that we don't have Igbo programmers again or is programming the only part of ICT

Do you have the numbers of programmers in Nigeria to come into conclusion that Yoruba are highest....pls give me link to support this ...atleast we can agree in terms of hardware sales and software sales in ICT are basically done by Igbo....atleast we should also agree that in the area of mobility and smartphones and gadgets ...it's Igbo that hold the ace

Pls this your programmers populations and demographics...pls give me links that support that Yoruba are the highest

Thank you

Just a little,even in Africa and the world...

MEET THE BEST IN AFRICA AND
PROBABLY,THE WORLD.WE HAVE 2
NIGERIANS(YORUBA) BLAZING THE
TRAIL...
http://
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/
african-scientists-meet-15-of-africas-
most-brilliant-young-scientists/

10 Under 30 African Inventors Set
To Change The World
http://venturesafrica.com/10-
under-30-african-inventors-set-to-
change-the-world/

https://www.nairaland.com/2675730/9-tech-companies-building-nigerias
https://techpoint.ng/2016/08/04/nigerian-tech-universities/

http://yorubaparapo.com/thread/87/tech-innovations-businesses-yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Finally you dropped out as predicted grin. I cannot go back to that page to teach you what we taught your brother grin
Drop out, so you never knew i am laughing at una foolishess grin. Drop out ko, pick in ni.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Only 20, lol. Not even up to dialets in ondo state alone.
its igbo lingua not ewedu induced gibberish grin grin
lingua tends to be coherent while ewedu gibberish is well..

7 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
wizzakosh:
Drop out, so you never knew i am laughing at una foolishess grin. Drop out ko, pick in ni.
truly spoken like a true dropout

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today / Metuh: Nigerians Blast Chicken Republic For Mocking Him With Their Advert (pics) / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.