Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) (41988 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / UNN Student Creates A Motorcycle From Palm Fronds And Fibre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Orubebe01: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Shedrack777: 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
this is funny. but if he's not force, he won't go to the school and he won't know the value

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
cheesy

Lol

This hilarious!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Orubebe01: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
this must be lalasticlala grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by ademasta(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Olalan(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is quite dangerous, putting the kid life at risk .

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
na wah 4 dat kind forcer and the forcee!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by sbm060(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is Child Abuse... the enforcer needs to b punished

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by femolacqua(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm laughing my socks off.

5 Likes

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by femolacqua(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm laughing my socks off.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by nero2face: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Even though it's good to persuade a child to go to school, I totally disagree with this kind of abuse, this is pure abuse against Chinese Right

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't find this funny. Now that's a little boy being tied up like a goat.

Not cool.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Orubebe01: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
that's how we will bundle buhari back to daura come 2019 grin

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by potbelly(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Funny but dangerous

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
that dangerous not funny at all sad

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by xtophy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tell me the reason why this is dangerous... Not been able to read and write is more dangerous than this

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by otunbadare01(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
U must go to school. Can't stop laughing....

3 Likes

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by 4t4th(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Mandrake007(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shedrack777:
this is funny. but if he's not force, he won't go to the school and he won't know the value
what's the value of school please?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Treasure17(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol...kind of funny but he shouldn't have tied him like a stubborn goat.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Mandrake007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
sbm060:
This is Child Abuse... the enforcer needs to b punished
exactly,this is uncalled for and illegal,i think it's high time parental license tests are conducted on people before they can have any kids,it's so many lunatics out there masquerading as parents.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
child abuse....
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by slam7000(m): 3:54am On Feb 26, 2018
xtophy:
Tell me the reason why this is dangerous... Not been able to read and write is more dangerous than this

That isn’t funny and yes it was very dangerous. Whoever tied that kid must be very mean and foolish. He could be hurt very badly from the straps. Have you considered that his head might bang on the metals during the ride?
He might be crying due to pains and the idiot taking him back to wherever might think it was due to not wanting to go to school.

That child should be taken away from the parents and the rider of that bike arrested and jailed. What phucking education!!! ?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Inhuman. Drunk daddy angry angry
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by 007author(m): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by omowolewa: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
child abuse, that will affect his psychology. Growing up to be harsh and calus.

What happened to wrapping him firm in his parents' arm with gifts to entice him.

4 Likes

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Uruan2023: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Mine was worse.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Iseoluwani: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
He doesn't want to be a science student .it's not profiting

He wants to be a living thing

Wire Wire

4 Likes

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Teeboi56: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
U can only force him to school
U cant force him too know it

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by nerodenero: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Some parents don't deserve to have children.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
When you see things like this,it makes you wish we were like the Western countries.
Whoever did this deserves a jail term.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilorin Provisional List / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Rivers State University Bans Spaghetti Gown, Nose Rings, Tattoos, Ankle Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.