Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) (42312 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by nrexzy: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
He should go to school....

Wetin him wan dey house dey do?

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by ZombieBuster: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Orubebe01:
this must be lalasticlala grin

That's mynd44
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Iseoluwani: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Orubebe01:
grin

Op u can lie sha...
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Stallion93(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
African Parents and Child Abuse is like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
angry Some people do not deserve children angry

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by emeka2847: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2018
At that age, children are not forced to school. They're usually enticed to go to school

Shedrack777:
this is funny. but if he's not force, he won't go to the school and he won't know the value

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by chloedogie(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
what's the value of school please?

the value of school is the forum Seun created for you to be able to ask this question. And Also the school taught you english that made it possible for you to ask a question in a language (ENGLISH), that everyone understands and not only your village people that speak your language.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Haggui: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Eze must go to school
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2018
There other ways to do things without force

For Slimming herbal tea, Lightening and Glowing skin moisturizer

check my signature
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
exactly,this is uncalled for and illegal,i think it's high time parental license tests are conducted on people before they can have any kids,it's so many lunatics out there masquerading as parents.

Stop foaming at the mouth over nothing. Your parents probably did worse to u before you could read and write today. Desperate times requires desperate measures

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Stallion93(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Admin don't block me o! I'm not Racist(I be black man too)and I'm too civilized to be a tribalist. Me I just Like to say the truth especially when it's Conspicuously Staring at my face shocked
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by agyo(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2018
HE MUST GO TO SCHOOL.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Stallion93(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
emeka2847:
At that age, children are not forced to school. They're usually enticed to go to school

U get sense, Ur momma b proud of U

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by RealGucci: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
abegi
we too dey talk lie
una dey shout like fowl for here
say he too tie am
dis
dat
he can be injured.
wtf
u dumb fools
does it look like the man is rich
dats wat he can afford a bike
ow where do u xpect he put the stubborn kid on
his back.
infront so the kid can jump off it.

but una go kill any animal wey miss road

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by HITTED(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2018
So, you mean you can't drag that little man to school without tying him to a bike like a condemned thief? This is grade one child abuse...and some people still find it funny.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by livebynite: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by obailala(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Orubebe01:
grin
Disturbing photo and you dey laugh?... All these Orubebe people sef... grin
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by mikejj(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin walai this people wicked
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:
I'm laughing my socks off.

Really?

This ain't funny, Brah!

What if he don't wanna go to school because some messed up shii happens to him there?

Then the poor kid would be, like between a frickin rock and a hard place.

No matter. Trussing up a three-year-old like this is just horrible! Might scar him for life, too!

2 Likes

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by sanerugwei: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2018
nero2face:
Even though it's good to persuade a child to go to school, I totally disagree with this kind of abuse, this is pure abuse against Chinese Right

Chinese rights ko, chinese rice ni.

Back to the topic...whoever did that to the child is a disturbed soul and should be sent to the head shrinker's office for psychoanalytical evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by slam7000(m): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2018
The photo of this little boy should bring tears to ones eyes and fill one with rage at the severe abuse and wickedness of the parents and the rider of that motorcycle.

To maintain him in such position, the straps needed to be tight to restrain him. Those straps could cause him permanent injuries and disabilities. His left shoulder could be dislocated. His right elbow as well could’ve been injured. His neck and young developing hips as well.

How could people see this man with this child and not stop him? angry
Any man that treats a child like this deserve to be sectioned. It’s sad that abuses like this go on daily and we see it as something acceptable.

Sad that people would see this picture and their first reaction would be to laugh!
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2018
If he grows up and sees this picture he will laugh over it and thank his dad for forcing him to Schroeder especially when he is doing well for himself
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by slam7000(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2018
sanerugwei:

Chinese rights ko, chinese rice ni.

Back to the topic...whoever did that to the child is a disturbed soul and should be sent to the head Shrinker's for psycho evaluation.

Child right !. I think autocorrect messed it up for him.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2018
The idiot that tied that boy like that didn't go to school himself cos if he did he wouldn't have tied him. He would have use his common sense.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2018
sbm060:
This is Child Abuse... the enforcer needs to b punished
BUT it's not child abuse to leave the child uneducated and uncatered for and consequently a nuisance to himself and people around him
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Olalan:
This is quite dangerous, putting the kid life at risk .

That's child abuse.
He's laid on that iron rack that hurts when you sit on it!
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by mrnuur(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2018
This one nko??

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2018
MistadeRegal:

That's child abuse.
He's laid on that iron rack that hurts when you sit on it!

As in........ embarassed

I just feel for his hips and rib cage!

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by slam7000(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
If he grows up and sees this picture he will laugh over it and thank his dad for forcing him to Schroeder especially when he is doing well for himself

Not when he can’t lift one of his arms or when he is limping and can’t walk properly due to dislocated femoral head/neck which wasn’t properly treated.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Ksound23(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Tori olorun

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

As in........ embarassed

I just feel for his hips and rib cage!
for the dad to have done that he must have been an extremely frustrating and restless child.e be like say you never jam some annoying kids that will give you wahala
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by IMASTEX: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
sbm060:
This is Child Abuse... the enforcer needs to b punished
Examined.
It is obvious the person has stretch marks in his brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / "Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.