Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) (42306 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2018
I rather wish he's left at home to explore loneliness than trying to kill him for one day absence
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by slam7000(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Really?

This ain't funny, Brah!

What if he don't wanna go to school because some messed up shii happens to him there?

Then the poor kid would be, like between a frickin rock and a hard place.

No matter. Trussing up a three-year-old like this is just horrible! Might scar him for life, too!

People have become so insensitive to child abuse that evil like this crack them up.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by ufuosman(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Whoever tied this boy deserves slap
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2018
slam7000:

Not when he can’t lift one of his arms or when he is limping and can’t walk properly due to dislocated femoral head/neck which wasn’t properly treated.
for the father to tie hiM like a goat on the okada,the kid must be very stubborn,restless,chaotic and frustrating.he knows if he sits him on the okada he's likely to jump out of the okada like the stunts he sees on cartoons
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by dominique(f): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Nothing funny about the photo.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
for the dad to have done that he must have been an extremely frustrating and restless child.e be like say you never jam some annoying kids that will give you wahala

I'm a father.

Trust me.

Wake up a little child gently, give him a nice, warm bath, fill his belly with good food, treat him nice, he'll love you!

He'll not just magically pull "wahala" out of a hat for no real reason.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Psoul(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Not everybody will go to school. Maybe the boy love seeing his grand father as a palm wine taper and want to follow his footsteps. Why wasting the money in paying for school fees
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by dangwarmai(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Extremism in western education.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by amazon14: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
When he grow up and become someone in life, maybe a lawyer or doctor or even a governor, he will thank his parents for this very act.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

I'm a father.

Trust me.

Wake up a little child gently, give him a nice, warm bath, fill his belly with good food, treat him nice, he'll love you!

He'll not just magically pull "wahala" out of a hat for no real reason.
YOU dey use ajebo treatment for exceptionally stubborn kids? cheesy
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2018
A father or mother that can allow his or her son to be so tied to a motorbike .....can as well tie him up to be slaughtered like a goat #eDiot people angry angry angry

Orubebe01:
grin
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
nrexzy:
He should go to school....

Wetin him wan dey house dey do?
exactly
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by slam7000(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
SAMBARRY:
for the father to tie hiM like a goat on the okada,the kid must be very stubborn,restless,chaotic and frustrating.he knows if he sits him on the okada he's likely to jump out of the okada like the stunts he sees on cartoons

...and the solution was to strap him like that on the metal seat of the motorcycle??
Sometimes the use of force and heavy handed ness achieves the opposite.

Think about the potential dangers and physical harm to that boy. Would you let your child be tied like this?
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
slam7000:

...and the solution was to strap him like that on the metal seat of the motorcycle??
Sometimes the use of force and heavy handed ness achieves the opposite.

Think about the potential dangers and physical harm to that boy. Would you let your child be tied like this?
so what will you HAVE the father do? How do you handle a stubborn kid that is always violent and throws tantrums?
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Notmyproblem: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Diickrider:

Stop foaming at the mouth over nothing. Your parents probably did worse to u before you could read and write today. Desperate times requires desperate measures

Leave them make Dem dey speak grammar. No mind this new generation of young people wey find everything offensive.

1 Like

Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Mandrake007(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
chloedogie:

the value of school is the forum Seun created for you to be able to ask this question. And Also the school taught you english that made it possible for you to ask a question in a language (ENGLISH), that everyone understands and not only your village people that speak your language.
you're digressing someone said the kid has got to be forced to go to school so he'll know the value of school,lol how can a child of 2 or 3 know the value of school?
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Notmyproblem: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
bigtt76:
A father or mother that can allow his or her son to be so tied to a motorbike .....can as well tie him up to be slaughtered like a goat #eDiot people angry angry angry

Another liberal sighted. Why are you guys easily offended?
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Notmyproblem: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
you're digressing someone said the kid has got to be forced to go to school so he'll know the value of school,lol how can a child of 2 or 3 know the value of school?

Of course he 2 year does not understand the value of education that is why you have to force it on them against their wishes.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Originalsly: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm...these bloggers....going to school or coming from school?...or somewhere else? Child abuse?...bad parent...why didn't the parent put him on the school bus to be dropped off at home?.... or put him to sit behind him as pillion rider?...tell him to hold on tight ... and hopefully when he gets home along the the smooth road the child will be there?...in fact..leave him at home period... after all...who school epp?
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
His parents need serious flogging embarassed
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

As in........ embarassed

I just feel for his hips and rib cage!

It's really unfair.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Mandrake007(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Diickrider:

Stop foaming at the mouth over nothing. Your parents probably did worse to u before you could read and write today. Desperate times requires desperate measures
nah I wasn't raised by savages and I experienced nothing like that,take a look at that picture again,would you do that to your child? he's got a lot of years ahead of him to learn whatever,this is outright child abuse stop trying to defend this.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by sisisioge: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Haaaa! I hope he's safe. Which kind thing be this? It is so dangerous mehn!
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by billyG(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2018
That is dangerous,1.with d child struggling d rope might loose in some area d child might get dragged on d road,
2.d rope might entangle his neck & strangulate him,
3.he might bang his head on d metal,
4.d rope might cut off blood supply to his vital parts.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Notmyproblem: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm...these bloggers....going to school or coming from school?...or somewhere else? Child abuse?...bad parent...why didn't the parent put him on the school bus to be dropped off at home?.... or put him to sit behind him as pillion rider?...tell him to hold on tight ... and hopefully when he gets home along the the smooth road the child will be there?...in fact..leave him at home period... after all...who school epp?

Another privileged kid sighted you think it is every kid that lives or attend school in a neighborhood where school bus is part of the package. grin
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Notmyproblem: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
nah I wasn't raised by savages and I experienced nothing like that,take a look at that picture again,would you do that to your child? he's got a lot of years ahead of him to learn whatever,this is outright child abuse stop trying to defend this.

The picture is hilarious. Stop foaming for mouth.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2018
That bike isn't in motion or about to be in motion.
That kid isn't going to school.

Whoever tied the child to take a picture is silly.

For the people saying you entice kids to school, say something else. Lots of kids cry to school, I see them every morning. They'll keep crying till they get used to school, their teachers/classmates.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Maj196(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
That's just inhuman
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by bigtt76(f): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Well like your moniker correctly captured, 'Not My Problem' really grin ....the boy's parent can as well tie him to the bike and drag him along the road to school #WhoCares. The Owoo mi daaaa crew in gidis just got a new recruit to their academy! All the best kiss

Notmyproblem:

Another liberal sighted. Why are you guys easily offended?
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by ozueozue(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Trust me the father is not at all forcing the kid to go and learn, na make him gve am chance and free from disturbances
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by Chochovini: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Orubebe01:
that's how we will bundle sai baba back to daura in 2019
Exactly my dear.
Re: Kid Tied To A Motorcycle, Being Forced To School (Disturbing Photo) by yahmohy27: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
I believed it's a JOKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why They Always Tell Us To Read Instructions Before Starting Exam / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.