Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Dating Your Ex Brother... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Your Ex Brother... (2909 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Females: Would You Have Any Issue With Your Friend Dating Your Brother? / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by correctguy101(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
CastedAyo:

Please gimme their contact
You kidney me? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by agohmamuda(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
youngbelieve:

Lols nor really fa...u kw eco dept nd their wahala na.
I don't have your number again. mail me.
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
correctguy101:

Pray not to meet the ones I met o. They'll nearly kih u with 3sm...

And anything you buy, you must buy two ... cheesy

Although they don't ask for stuffs but me no fit dey with a lady make I no give her something, it massages my mad egoistic male self. grin

I sometimes don't know why I do what I do jor, I don't even understand myself. Too carefree.
or should I say careless? undecided

But since a little talk with my daughter and her comments on my way of life, I just dey feel bad each time I do what I do cos I feel I'm hurting my princess..... $mh

I too spoil abeg, don't ever be like me....
Dat is d first rule of having a d!ck bro, share it with those who doesn't have.
Givers never lack.
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
it aint a wise move oo.next thing is dat u will break up with the other brother and now be dating their dad.
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by correctguy101(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Grayjoy:
Dat is d first rule of having a d!ck bro, share it with those who doesn't have.
Givers never lack.

Hello Grayjoy. How has it been going bro?
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by vicben27(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2018
girls will always have fish brain. imagine what this one is saying. na only God go help men.

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by CastedAyo: 2:31am On Feb 26, 2018
correctguy101:

You kidney me? gringrin
cheesy
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by agohmamuda(m): 6:03am On Feb 26, 2018
correctguy101:

Pray not to meet the ones I met o. They'll nearly kih u with 3sm...

And anything you buy, you must buy two ... cheesy

Although they don't ask for stuffs but me no fit dey with a lady make I no give her something, it massages my mad egoistic male self. grin

I sometimes don't know why I do what I do jor, I don't even understand myself. Too carefree.
or should I say careless? undecided

But since a little talk with my daughter and her comments on my way of life, I just dey feel bad each time I do what I do cos I feel I'm hurting my princess..... $mh

I too spoil abeg, don't ever be like me....

All the same. Me am too good. Just need a little spoiling.
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by correctguy101(m): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2018
agohmamuda:

All the same. Me am too good. Just need a little spoiling.

No be from me you go learn badt things o....

Me wey dey wonder God take manage gih me Papa wey dey spoil pikin, you wey get Papa wey no spoil you dey find spoil go outside. undecided

You better repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, and don't forget to born again, if you like born 20pikin, you must still born again join grin
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by agohmamuda(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2018
correctguy101:

No be from me you go learn badt things o....

Me wey dey wonder God take manage gih me Papa wey dey spoil pikin, you wey get Papa wey no spoil you dey find spoil go outside. undecided

You better repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, and don't forget to born again, if you like born 20pikin, you must still born again join grin

Lol. I hear u sir. Cheers.
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
correctguy101:

Hello Grayjoy. How has it been going bro?
Not bad at all and urs?
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by donstan18: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2018
youngbelieve:

Lols wasn't planning on it tho..
You weren't planning on what?
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by youngbelieve(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
donstan18:

You weren't planning on what?

Dating him.
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by youngbelieve(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
lefulefu:
it aint a wise move oo.next thing is dat u will break up with the other brother and now be dating their dad.

grin grin their father ke!!
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by donstan18: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
youngbelieve:

Dating him.
Then why did you bring it here?

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by Apina(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
youngbelieve:
So here's de question guys,,,is it wrong to date ur ex 's brother!??

Am currently in a bit of that situation here...broke up with my ex recently, buh lately I've been really close with his brother. The guy was depressed cos he recently broke up with his girlfriend ,he tried pushing everybody away from him but somehow i managed to get him to open up to me. We've really gotten alot closer than I expected nd he's no longer depressed.

Last week while we were talking, he was like 'can u date me'?? He said it jokingly, buh I felt he was been serious... He's a nice guy nd all that,buh I jus can't see myself dating him,its awkward!
So guys, I tried bringing it here to view y'all suggestions nd opinions about it.
How come you and your ex's brother are close? undecided

Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by youngbelieve(f): 6:52am On Feb 28, 2018
donstan18:

Then why did you bring it here?

Wanted viewing u guys opinion about it. My opinion was that its awkward nd not nice.
Re: Dating Your Ex Brother... by donstan18: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2018
youngbelieve:

Wanted viewing u guys opinion about it. My opinion was that its awkward nd not nice.

Nwanyi owerri

(1) (2) (Reply)

“ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady / October Born Celebs We They The Best!! / When Last Did You Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.