Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? (27997 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Animegirl(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Asking for a friend. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by illicit(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's almost like living together

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Shalommy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
You won't have freedom. Chaii..

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
As a guyman, you won't cheat in peace unless you go for away match wich isn't the best cheesy

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
You won't be able to cheat in peace cheesy, beside any lady that comes to visit you as man, it would lead to suspicious attitude from your niegbour partner. To me is a no, no thing cool cool

22 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Candidlady: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
illicit:
It's almost like living together

Syphilis aka seefinish

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Too many eyes and Monitoring spirits on the relationship. For a Guy, having a Sidechick is a no go area!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by illicit(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Syphilis aka seefinish

Not bad if ur intentions are sincere

If it's not a game, it's cool

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Sekoni003(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's a no-no. Only exception is if you're both getting down with no strings attached. Even at that I'm still not gonna advise you to do it.
I remember my former neighbor whom we used to bang knocking on my door at 3'am one morning to lend my charger while my girl was around. As soon as she got d charger and left, my girl gave me a look that said "explain yourself"... the rest is history tho grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Rainer8(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Omor! i once dated my neighbors daughter (my neighbor is a food vendor). seriously she was the best, i have never seen a girl like dat! she'll tell her folks she's going 4 all night, put rice 4 flash saying she might get hungry at night, roam around 4 quite a few minutes then enter my room, lock the door by herself. bang the living the daylight out of me, feed me the sumptuous cereal, and ride me back to square one. in the morning she'll be looking so innocent and holy, a totally different bitvh!

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Candidlady: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
illicit:

Not bad if ur intentions are sincere

If it's not a game, it's cool

Icant date someone at my working place how much more a neighbour... Bad idea

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by illicit(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Icant date someone at my working place how much more a neighbour... Bad idea

Somethings are beyond what we like to do or not like to do

If that's how u will meet ur spouse, then it is

19 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Candidlady: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
illicit:

Somethings are beyond what we like or not

If that's how u will meet ur spouse, then it is

Lies

Somethings are but not this kinda thing.. We can all control it! Iwont have no space! He will be mirroring my life and iwill also be monitoring his life! Not healthy

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by illicit(m): 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Lies

Something are but not this kinda thing.. We can all control it! Iwont have no space! He will be mirroring my life and iwill also be monitoring his life! Not healthy

Depends on the guy and depends on if u need to be mirrored and monitored

Not everybody needs space in a relationship

It depends on who the lovers are

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Candidlady: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
illicit:

Depends on the guy and depends on if u need to be mirrored and monitored

Not everybody needs space in a relationship

It depends on who the lovers are

Ihear you sir

Happy new month to you
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by illicit(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Candidlady:

Ihear you sir

Happy new month to you

Same here

wink
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by greatiyk4u(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Constant banging
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO DATE BECAUSE OF MY FUGLY FACE grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by siofra(f): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish.

Avoid see finish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Brian47(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Familiarity brings content

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=111558915]I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO DATE BECAUSE OF MY FUGLY FACE
I love people with ugly face
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Kobicove(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Brian47:
Familiarity brings content

Familiarity breeds contempt

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Kobicove(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's not a good idea to date your next door neighbour
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by LilyColin(f): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
See finish
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by MathewOG(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Well, we won't date just banging levels and that I'm banging you doesn't mean that we are in a relationship.
Besides, once I bang a girl, i lose interest to bang again.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by phemmyfour: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Animegirl:
Asking for a friend. grin
Close marking

See finish

No friendly matches allowed

Advantages

Steady banging

Steady wifey duty

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by Gadafii: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
If you date your neighbor, Dem go dey monitor you like lizard, no breathing space for you, another kele no fit track you come house.

I have a policy, never date any girl in my neighborhood, never bring neighborhood babes come house as well, to avoid see finish

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? by nextstep(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
When I was single, I didn't like dating my neighbors because they would always be in my business.
- I want to have the freedom to go and come without answering to monitoring spirit.
- I want to date other ladies, and having a neighbor as an ex would cramp my style.
- I don't want to see the girl I'm dating all the damn time... familiarity breeds contempt.

Don't date at work, don't date the neighbor, and if possible avoid the ones at your church.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / DEAR BROKE GUYS! / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.