Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring (20366 Views)

6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by MrMystrO(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2018
KingGBsky:

Shamefully shut up your mouth there.
Buhari government is the worst in the history of Nigeria.
Nonsense you.

Hey, can't you be smart for once or at least pretend to be smart for once in your life? Who doesn't know that Buhari's Government is the worst Nigeria has ever had? But then because of that we should Now move from frying pan to fire? This is the same story of Nigerians all over again : We complain that a government is so bad and we want that government out by all means that end up installing people are worse than the Previous ones! How sure are you that Atiku's Government will not be Worse than Buhari's own? If you could see the future and you see that Atiku's Regime(Thats if he manages to win) is worse than buharis own, Will you still prefer Atiku or stick to Buhari for now until we have someone who can make a change? Try and be smart for once my brother, we have always been moving from frying pan to fire in this country my brother E neva do??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by AnanseK(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2018
life2017:
Why did Atiku avoid the phrase, "Fulani Herdsmen" in his speech?. He is sounding like Obama who cannot say ".Islamic extremist terrorism".
He just mentioned senseless killing in Benue without the phrase "Fulani Herdsmen" because he is their patron.
Yet the same Ipot youth that are applauding him criticise FG for calling it senseless killing too.
Ben Maurice Bruce have turned silverbird to a political party.
hypocrites.

There was definitely a senseless killing in Benue but “ Fulani Herdsmen “ as the killers , is a prejudice. A prejudice aggressively promoted by an interest.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by MrMystrO(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=seniwellsFX post=65373314][/quote]

Tester, Keep giving Wrong people power thinking you are testing. Such a shame that you brain power is so Low, you couldn't even Understand the content of my Post.. And these are the people who are looking for better Governance. Such a shame!

*spits*
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Abidob(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A very commendable speech from a political destitute.

Many years ago, i read one of Mike Murdock's books titled, The Power of Recognition.

I think Atiku Abubakar needs a copy of it because, he clearly hasn't recognized that becoming Nigeria's president is not his destiny.

It is foolishness for a man to be chasing the wind.

I pity him & those cheering him to further humiliation are his enemies.

Atiku Abubakar, I am your friend...... mind your investments and kindly accept your death certificate as one who has died from the Nigerian political world.

It saddens my heart when I see our youths falls for mere talks,these old men are toying with our future and we r here cheering them up. But wen will we learn?
Atiku ko, atiku (we are dead) ni
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Luciferdevil(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
wristbangle:

I reject this in Jesus name. So u are also a stench follower of Atiku. Omg see how Nigeria has reduced the youths intelligence to load of bread.
You reject what? bros , I have been reading your comments all this while. I'm not here to mesmerise words with you but know this, you are a zombie . Besides, I'm not supporting any politician not even Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by bibe(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
I've been harping on this since 2014, corruption is only but a symptom of the main problem which is our population. The growth is staggaring and far outpaces our economic growth. There ought to be a control at least Max of 3 kids. The competition for this resources is what breeds the coupon and other misdeeds which confound us and always make us wonder if something is actually wrong with the black man.

It's a machine dominated labour and economy in the 21st century and every country we hope and wish to be like don't birth as much children as we keep birthing because they understand this basic economic principle. Europe and China is a perfect example including America.

I pray this current generation of parents will limit the number of children they birth to 2-3. And in the next 30 years, we'll be leaving behind a much better country for them.
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by QuotaSystem: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2018
fakuta:
northerners will not like this,
I honestly trust Atiku with Nigerian economy
my fear is the security aspect .����

Why? Is Atiku not a northerner? Lol.

Did you read what he said about restructuring? Lmao.

I think I might soon start Atikulating sef...I'm beginning to like his wits grin

Atiku2019 you might be getting a new member soon.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2018
wristbangle:

I reject this in Jesus name. So u are also a stench follower of Atiku. Omg see how Nigeria has reduced the youths intelligence to load of bread.

Truth hurts my analyst and BMC chieftain. He just told you the naked truth which you hate to hear

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by MrMystrO(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Why? Is Atiku not a northerner? Lol.

Did you read what he said about restructuring? Lmao.

I think I might soon start Atikulating sef...I'm beginning to like his wits grin

Atiku2019 you might be getting a new member soon.

Same here... Maybe we should all support this Atiku. I'm very sure that When he wins Nigerians will eventually get what they are Looking for. It will really be fun to watch!
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

Hey, can't you be smart for once or at least pretend to be smart for once in your life? Who doesn't know that Buhari's Government is the worst Nigeria has ever had? But then because of that we should Now move from frying pan to fire? This is the same story of Nigerians all over again : We complain that a government is so bad and we want that government out by all means that end up installing people are worse than the Previous ones! How sure are you that Atiku's Government will not be Worse than Buhari's own? If you could see the future and you see that Atiku's Regime(Thats if he manages to win) is worse than buharis own, Will you still prefer Atiku or stick to Buhari for now until we have someone who can make a change? Try and be smart for once my brother, we have always been moving from frying pan to fire in this country my brother E neva do??

You will soon run out of steam for being this diabolical still chanting Sai Baba can't you see that Nigeria is dying under this evil administration of your god, Buhari, why are you like this? Do you want aggrieved Nigerians to place a perpetual curse on you folks for life. Stop marketing that useless and demonic government of Buhari here please and start Atikulating immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by QuotaSystem: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

Same here... Maybe we should all support this Atiku. I'm very sure that When he wins Nigerians will eventually get what they are Looking for. It will really be fun to watch!

Like seriously.

It's another 8 years of Northern presidency and the mans definition of restructuring is on point.

Buhari is getting old and the cabal around him are frustrating the fight against corruption.

My only real grouse with Buhari is his governments attitude to the herdsmen killings. Atiku appears to be less extremist.

If it's corruption that majority of Nigerians want to vote for, then now is the best time to position oneself to be a beneficiary.

The icing on the cake is to see the two-faced OBJ reduced to nothingness once Atiku wins.

Still watching though with cards held close to chest.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by MrMystrO(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

You will soon run out of steam for being this diabolical still chanting Sai Baba can't you see that Nigeria is dying under this evil administration of your god, Buhari, why are you like this? Do you want aggrieved Nigerians to place a perpetual curse on you folks for life. Stop marketing that useless and demonic government of Buhari here please and start Atikulating immediately.

Lol okay now i see where you're coming from, you want me to Atikulate hahaha..

Anyway to be clear, i Never and would Never support buhari. I remember this same scenario playing out in 2014, i was still in school then.. Everybody was supporting buhari because GEJ's Government was so bad they just wanted him out by all means.. i was saying i know GEJ is bad, But buhari will be worse, i kept warning them that history is available for you to know what this man did in his time as Head of state but their hate for GEJ clouded their reasoning. Eventually they succeeded in fostering this Calamity on Us. Now the same scenario is playing out again and I'm still Saying the same thing again, Nigerians are we cursed?? its like we have really been cursed in this country. Anyway, you can vote for Atiku if you want but those who have ears, Let them Hear!!

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
FakoMaybach1:
I was vehemently against Atiku before, but he is slowly winning me to his side.

Many APC apologist say there is no option to Buhari, and sadly it is true, No man has come to bell the cat except Atiku

I will vote for Atiku and give him a 4 year test, if he fails well na to kick am out too

No matter what you call Atiku, he is not nepotistic or a tribal bigot like Buhari..we need a united Nigeria more than ever

God bless your brain because you really know how to discern things that are deep. Despite warning them against the irony of a Buhari presidency in reality they failed to listen now see where it has led us. Atiku had never been President, so I wonder how people judge him already that he will be a bad one despite his influence in Obasanjo's government that gave us lifeline against the economic woes we inherited from the military junta's mess we inherited in 1999, honestly speaking I can't forget that magical wand on Economic dynamism that government applied to save Nigeria from going down.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by MrMystrO(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Like seriously.

It's another 8 years of Northern presidency and the mans definition of restructuring is on point.

Buhari is getting old and the cabal around him are frustrating the fight against corruption.

My only real grouse with Buhari is his governments attitude to the herdsmen killings. Atiku appears to be less extremist.

If it's corruption that majority of Nigerians want to vote for, then now is the best time to position oneself to be a beneficiary.

The icing on the cake is to see the two-faced OBJ reduced to nothingness once Atiku wins.

Still watching though with cards held close to chest.

I'm with you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol okay now i see where you're coming from, you want me to Atikulate hahaha..

Anyway to be clear, i Never and would Never support buhari. I remember this same scenario playing out in 2014, i was still in school then.. Everybody was supporting buhari because GEJ's Government was so bad they just wanted him out by all means.. i was saying i know GEJ is bad, But buhari will be worse, i kept warning them that history is available for you to know what this man did in his time as Head of state but their hate for GEJ clouded their reasoning. Eventually they succeeded in fostering this Calamity on Us. Now the same scenario is playing out again and I'm still Saying the same thing again, Nigerians are we cursed?? its like we have really been cursed in this country. Anyway, you can vote for Atiku if you want but those who have ears, Let them Hear!!

Now I know where you are coming from however I will still put it to you that your notion about Atiku is clearly wrong bro and it is a question of time you will understand what I am talking about. Atiku is not Buhari and will never be. Atiku will perform beyond expectations, his antecedent in and out of politics will speak for him. Like QuotaSystem said, he is not an extremist and this is what Nigerians need now.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by MrMystrO(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

Now I know where you are coming from however I will still put it to you that your notion about Atiku is clearly wrong bro and it is a question of time you will understand what I am talking about. Atiku is not Buhari and will never be. Atiku will perform beyond expectations, his antecedent in and out of politics will speak for him. Like QuotaSystem said, he is not an extremist and this is what Nigerians need now.

My brother, i understand you. Anyway that is why we are in a democracy You can go ahead and vote Atiku if that is what you want, it's Your Right! But i hope you're 100% sure you know who you're Rooting for because if later you begin crying again and begging for someone other than atiku, It would be very sad indeed because even animals learn from their mistakes, Talk more of Humans, the so called higher animals. Have a wonderful day sir.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by waveman2: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2018
A well drafted speech. Any reasonable person will agree this man has Wat it takes to make Nigeria great,but the Nigeria, s problem is not about speech but political will. If he becomes president can he stand against the political hawks in,

1.his party the PdP.
2.the National Assembly members.
3.resist doing governors bidding.
4.his own aides and ministers.
5 government appointee.

I tell u that it is not possible. Because even Buhari that we so much trusted as a man of integrity has failed us. That is why Nigeria must be restructured and most part of the constitution amended.

We need every state to have it's own security apparatus.
Every state should be able to generate it's own internal revenue.no more allocation money for governors.
National Assembly and rep members both in federal and state should only be paid part time allowances.
The federal government should slash their salaries across board.
All government workers should be paid salaries across board be you in nnpc,dpr,firs or ministry of works and housing.
Government priorities should be focused on capital project and investment influx by bring out investors friendly policies.

How many of them have the will power to do this?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by ajumma(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2018
OUTSOURCING KE......your ABTI University in yola school fees are paid in dollars,....do you still care for common man ?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by wristbangle: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Luciferdevil:
You reject what? bros , I have been reading your comments all this while. I'm not here to mesmerise words with you but know this, you are a zombie . Besides, I'm not supporting any politician not even Atiku.

Good. My point precisely. All I am clamouring for is good governance.
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

My brother, i understand you. Anyway that is why we are in a democracy You can go ahead and vote Atiku if that is what you want, it's Your Right! But i hope you're 100% sure you know who you're Rooting for because if later you begin crying again and begging for someone other than atiku, It would be very sad indeed because even animals learn from their mistakes, Talk more of Humans, the so called higher animals. Have a wonderful day sir.

You can bookmark my submissions on Atiku sir, I can guarantee that he will be the best out of the park if given the chance. Trust me his track records speak volume and he seems to be battle ready for governance unlike those accidental occupiers we have paraded in time past. Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan and Buhari were never ready for governance when they became Presidents, hope you feel me now? Great week to you bro.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Luciferdevil(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2018
wristbangle:

Good. My point precisely. All I am clamouring for is good governance.
That's all my brother.
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:
If not for anything his track records in the area of always fitting in round pegs in round holes during the time he headed the National Economic Council under Obasanjo (1999-2007) was one of the reasons Nigeria stayed buoyant economically despite inheriting a paltry $3.2 billion forex from General Abdulsalam. His impacts in the area of employments is another plus. I support ProjectAtiku 2019!
I remember this useless moniker claiming to be an Igbo man

U for just tell me say u dey campaign for atiku na

No wonder u said Donald Duck was a mumu

Foolish man
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by writeprof(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Interesting speech. It highlights what disturbs someone like me- outsourcing Nigeria. Then, the issue of Malthusian economics- but will Atiku tell his people to reduce giving birth?
More poor people in Nigeria than India... Medical tourism by kings and princes while the populace is pauperised by poor medical personel and facilities...
All well noted by him. Does Atiku sincerely love Nigeria to make her better?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Foolish man

Foolishness mus be running in your gene, chromosomes and DNA combined for you to accuse me wrongly. Do you always have brain damage in the morning time too? Show me where I claimed to be Igbo or forever shut your trap you this fake Igbo wannabe

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Foolish man

Foolishness must be running in your gene, chromosomes and DNA combined for you to accuse me wrongly. Do you always have brain damage in the morning time too? Show me where I claimed to be Igbo or forever shut your trap you this fake Igbo wannabe

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by KingGBsky(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2018
MrMystrO:

Right now anybody or anything is better than Buhari Fulani government.
This is anti people government in favour of the Fulanis where lives of Nigerians do not matter.
This is not a government.
They have nothing on ground to offer and not even after almost 3years.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by buharitill2023: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2018
Newpride:
Atiku you've said it all but don't forget that we sensitive Nigerians who don't forget past and history will never fall for ur gimmicks.
The problems we are facing today are not alien to us, they started during the 16 years rule of PDP which u were one of the stake holders then and no single solution has bn provided to all ds problems.
Keep that nonsense to ur ipob supporters and other fools who have politically hoodwinked.
Pmb won't go for 2nd term never, but u Atiku and pdp will never rule this country again.
who else,if not buhari till 2023, it could be atiku 2019.

Or did you have any other person in mind.

Never the I like your message, and I hate that part that said pmb! Never.
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by buharitill2023: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

it is a curse to atikulate
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by donqx: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmmm
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by donqx: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
oh
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Comrde3g(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
This speech by Atiku is highly presidential and it justified my irreversible support for Atiku. Atiku is the next best and most glamorous thing to happen in Nigeria come 2019 hence I'll continue to support and mobilize for Atiku Presidential mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Story That Didn't Hug The Headlines By Femi Adesina / Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North / Angry Nasarawa Workers Block Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.