Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring (20365 Views)

6-Year Single Term: Atiku Said Lawmakers Threw Away Baby With Bath Water / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by latino1131(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
MrMystrO:
Atiku is a Fraud and he will Always remain a Fraud. I still maintain that No matter how Bad Buhari's Regime is, A buhari Presidency is still a million times better than an Atiku Presidency. Instead of Atiku to be President, Buhari should remain there! We can not keep making the same mistake everytime moving from Frying Pan to fire, Enough is enough. Let's Manage the Devil we know Until a much better Candidate we can consider comes along, Not Old Recycled Northerners who Want nothing more than to Sell this Country to the Highest Bidder.

My Country people.. #NeverAgain

God forbid if Buhari to still remain president. Atiku is way far better than buhari and Obasanjo.. am not a fan of Atiku but as it stands now his the only man to pilot this country he's a successful business man he has wat it takes to deliver this country.
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
latino1131:

God forbid if Buhari to still remain president. Atiku is way far better than buhari and Obasanjo.. am not a fan of Atiku but as it stands now his the only man to pilot this country he's a successful business man he has wat it takes to deliver this country.

Please preach it bro these folks got nothing on Atiku except for innuendoes. Atiku has come to stay in the political structure of Nigeria and nothing will change that.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Atiku ke?

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Ratello: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Atiku ke?

God forbid bad thing!

So you even know God forbids bad thing? Oya mention that good thing you have ever supported in Nigerian politics you this Buhari slave undecided Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5: 20)

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by Okoroawusa: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ratello:

So you even know God forbids bad thing? Oya mention that good thing you have ever supported in Nigerian politics you this Buhari slave undecided Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5: 20)
I don't know y when they hear the word "God",Christians will be jumping up and down like they r the only one with a "God".

Is it me you r quoting that instrument of colonization you call "Bible" for?
Please sholve up ur...
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by ganye1: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
smokedfish:
Really?...wit all the investments n job opportunities he created dia?
Ask Adamawa indigenes how his boy, Boni, used Adamawa state money to build ABTI for him
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by smokedfish: 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
ganye1:

Ask Adamawa indigenes how his boy, Boni, used Adamawa state money to build ABTI for him
and dts d only problem?...you know how many job opportunities he provided dia and all the FARO names upandan?....dude leave sentiments and look at d bright side
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by fakuta(f): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
i am Adamawa indigene and i live in Adamawa truth is bitter but i know my people
QuotaSystem:

Why? Is Atiku not a northerner? Lol.

Did you read what he said about restructuring? Lmao.

I think I might soon start Atikulating sef...I'm beginning to like his wits grin

Atiku2019 you might be getting a new member soon.
Re: Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring by ganye1: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
smokedfish:
and dts d only problem?...you know how many job opportunities he provided dia and all the FARO names upandan?....dude leave sentiments and look at d bright side
When someone converts money meant for the whole state to his personal use it is not a small problem to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Humphrey Nwosu Writes Buhari On Abiola’s Award / El-Rufai And Emir Of Zazzau At Zaria Eid Praying Ground (Photos) / Uzodinma: We Won’t Let Oshiomhole Be Humiliated Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.