Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" (29352 Views)

Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Tboss Shames Follower Who Slammed Her Publicly But Begged Her Secretly / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:
Please who knows when Arsene Wenger is retiring?

Same time Buhari will be handing over.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Muckross1122:
Nollywood Yoruba actress "Biodun Okeowo" popularly known as "Omobutty" has taken to her instagram page to places all the available curses in the Bible on a lady, who said she won’t reap the fruit of her labor, on her kids for not taking care of her mother.

Below Is What She Wrote:

Good morning fams! I overlook most things but when it comes to curses and that, that has to do with my kids I don’t keep calm. Please fams one word for this idiot. Because right now I don’t understand why some people will hide under private page to perpetrate an evil act like this�. A curse on a mum who’s struggling on her kids.... Girl I place all the curses in the Bible on you @ola_mi_de gbogbo awon aye ati orun won a panu po sepe fun e�
For your information girl, my mother lives with me she’s not in Ijebu. I know you will deactivate this account soon but all the curses shall follow you, wherever you go in Jesus Name too Amen!

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/actress-biodun-okeowo-curses-lady-who.html

This is cyber bullying.A troll.Very sad and bitter coward hiding behind a social media handle.What a sad human being.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
sexybbstar:
Which kind fan be this? Why would she go to the extent of saying she won't reap the fruit of her labor on her kids? God!
I guess table or ceiling fan
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:
grin grin grin grin
Some fans are hell bent on frustrating you grin grin grin

Meanwhile.. I'm beginning to enjoy this Buhari govt o...
Buhari for president till 2023. (if you get mind, add the remaining figure) cheesy grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by tunjibadosnen: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2018

na life contract him signed with arsenal o...
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by opomulero(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
But my own kobo be this:

I dont know if its true sha but
Wetin concern d fan with the family of the celeb.

She went too far in poke nosing in another person affairs.

Na dem go talk say mama of teacher die....
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by corpersforum(f): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
I fear Nigerian especially the Yoruba and their degree in Curseology.....

Oyibo Curse no pass Bulshit, Bleep u...
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Madam
why does it seem like d sun is setting on ur forehead
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by SAMBARRY: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sunkyphil:
D fan went too far
exactly.and that's NOT a fan anyway.a fan is not this vulgar
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Westernpype:
She should have posted a picture of her mom in her house...

I'll bet ten shillings that her Mum is not living with her.

Oya, eyin Investigative Bloggists make una do una job, food don do.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by SATIELTSGRETOEF(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
who are you?
gypsey:
why do aome people believe that the so called curses are effective? if you want some one to die just take a gun and blow their brains out or kill them with Machete, why waste time and energy waiting for curses.

And they have the Ignorant Audacity to Always conclude their imaginary curses with Rubbish lines like in "jesus name Amen! the blood sucking palestinian man Jesus died thousands of years Ago! as we were made to believe. grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by JastSiryin(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:
Well, in between the time you fall asleep and awaken. In other words, in your dreams lol

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by smith666999(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
she is even old sef.
spits
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by smith666999(m): 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
she is even old sef.
spits
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by gazal55(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2018
So curses dey inside bible? Book of God? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by davillian(m): 12:45am On Feb 26, 2018
sexybbstar:
Which kind fan be this? Why would she go to the extent of saying she won't reap the fruit of her labor on her kids? God!
The blogger aim has been achieved grin grin grin
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by drololaaof: 3:55am On Feb 26, 2018
If you are taking care of your mother fine no problem, that her curse is not for you
you don't need to reply her by cursing ,just let the world know that you care for her and not when she die as some will do "celebration of life,befitting burial" It is well
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by bonna4u(m): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Both of them are foolish.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by Nobody: 6:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Watch what you say because it might come back to hurt you

For Slimming herbal tea, Lightening and Glowing skin moisturizer

check my signature
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
gypsey:
why do aome people believe that the so called curses are effective? if you want some one to die just take a gun and blow their brains out or kill them with Machete, why waste time and energy waiting for curses.

And they have the Ignorant Audacity to Always conclude their imaginary curses with Rubbish lines like in "jesus name Amen! the blood sucking palestinian man Jesus died thousands of years Ago! as we were made to believe. grin
wots dis one saying tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by webngnews: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by bolubillionaire(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
The crude nature of bloggers these days is really terrible....
What makes this person a fan, before u fault me, view the attached image... Same thing with many posts... Saying fan this or fan that...
Seriously if you can't show your audience that you understand basic words and their definitions... How then do you expect them to consider your information or site as reliable...
I often ignore posts with such headlines as this.
These people are anything but fans.

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" by BluntBoy(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2018
opomulero:
But my own kobo be this:

I dont know if its true sha but
Wetin concern d fan with the family of the celeb.

She went too far in poke nosing in another person affairs.

Na dem go talk say mama of teacher die....

Might be a relative/neighbour of the actress's mother. Some daughters do actually abandon their mothers while they flex life. When I was serving, there was one old woman who lived alone close to the house I lived. There was a time she fell seriously sick and neighbors began trying to reach her children. I heard that one of the children was a House of Reps member. One man was so fed up when none of the children showed up and said he was going to use charm to call the children home. Eventually, one of them (a woman) showed up. Till now, I still wonder why the children will abandon their mother like that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike, Susan Peters, Funke Akindele, Ijebuu, Others Celebrate Their Fathers / Bishop Imoh Celebrates His Wife's Birthday: "My Goodluck Charm" / Mercy Johnson & Husband Rock Matching Outfit In New Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.