Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster (34257 Views)

Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by TheKingIsHere: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
The illiterate iimbecile of a president is just a disgrace and a monumental failure.

Very useless to the country and even his family.

4 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by emeejinsm: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
ballerin:
Has anyone heard anything from the Northern elders and elites as of yet?
Whereis Muric, Ango Abdulahi
grin any thing jihad for the Allah is cool with northern elders bro

2 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by duni04(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Before this stupid isha sesay starts pulling the logs in our eyes, she should check hers. What is she doing about gun control in America where there have been more than a thousand school shootings in less than 10years?? Is she holding trump personally responsible for the life of every American child in public school? This idiot should stop using Nigeria's situation to promote her career! It's disgusting and hypocritical. More children have died in American classrooms in the last 10years than have ever died in Nigeria. That's a more worthy cause to campaign about right there in her backyard.
#fact

4 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Lomprico2: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Buhari in a statement on Friday confirming the abduction of the girls described the situation as a national disaster while assuring parents of safety of their wards."

How can you assure parents of the safety of their wards that are not in your custody?

I wonder why this president keeps reading prepared speeches that makes no sense.

That is because the fool and his cabal are behind the kidnap!

3 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by engrchykae(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Don't be too sure they are not in his custody...
it seems virgins are required for 2019 election sacrifices

4 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by UncleJudax(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Don't be too sure they are not in his custody...
grin

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by oluwasegun007(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
twice beating twice shy....

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by tete7000(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Buhari in a statement on Friday confirming the abduction of the girls described the situation as a national disaster while assuring parents of safety of their wards."

How can you assure parents of the safety of their wards that are not in your custody?

I wonder why this president keeps reading prepared speeches that makes no sense.

No blame the man joor. He dropped out of high school. He no get certificate. No be wetin dey give am, na hin e fit read. We should just thank God we at least have one aboki man that can read as president.

3 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by kokomilala(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
We've become a laughing stuck. All the failings of this country are being laid bare because we refuse to do things right. By now the IGP, the Chief of Army Staff and all other concerned should have resigned if they had any ounce of honour left in them.

4 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by ballerin(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
duni04:
Before this stupid isha sesay starts pulling the logs in our eyes, she should check hers. What is she doing about gun control in America where there have been more than a thousand school shootings in less than 10years?? Is she holding trump personally responsible for the life of every American child in public school? This idiot should stop using Nigeria's situation to promote her career! It's disgusting and hypocritical. More children have died in American classrooms in the last 10years than have ever died in Nigeria. That's a more worthy cause to campaign about right there in her backyard.
#fact
what is this one saying?
She is holding the government of her country accountable for whatever goes wrong in there,
Are you not suppossed to do same to your own govenment rather than grunting

7 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Slymonster(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
duni04:
#fact

You don't have sense.Do you know where she is originally from?I am scared of this country if over a 100 people can be kidnapped easily,how much one person like you.Use your head bro and know we have a national disgrace going on.This problem and that of america are way different.

3 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Jabioro: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
The most funny and annoying part of that slowpoke speech was an assurance safety of their wards..that means he knows there where about.,Nothing like disaster it is pure a disgrace to a retired Gen.lf l were him l would resign in protest instead he is asking for the second term..Lai Muhammed said, govt can nt sleep with all eyes close because media are criticizing them..Awon dindinrin..talking is cheap..l dey para!

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by omenkaLives(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Going by the comments of Ps, it is OBVIOUS TO THE BLIND THEY NOW ACCEPT PEOPLE WERE INDEED ABDUCTED, since that narrative puts the president in bad light.

Hopefully, these girls would be rescued soon enough and reunited with their parents.

But watch out fellas, when this happens, the same Pgs who are blasting away with insults for the government's lack of tact in handling security would turn around to say NO ONE WAS EVEN ABDUCTED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Bookmark this comment- it will come to pass. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by FarahAideed: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Omeokachie:

And who yold you they are not in his custody? Do you remember this same Buhari was once nominated to be a negotiator on vehalf of this same boko haram ..Buhari might know what he is saying

2 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by lookingfly: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Any time I hear the name pmb, all that comes to mind is, shameless terrorist lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by shadeyinka(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ugo4hotish:
#copied
DO YOU KNOW THAT NIGERIA CAN BE ILLUSTRATED USING SOUTHEAST NIGERIA
Let's roughly analyze the southeast states of Nigeria to show how the IGBo region of Nigeria look similar to Nigeria at large.

It's time for Igbos to unite and address their issues
God bless SouthEast !
God bless Nigeria!!
Igbo kwenu!

Nice post.
Why don't you create an original post out of this.

Peace
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by FarahAideed: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
duni04:
#fact

Stop trying to derail the thread

3 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Yusman316(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
CNN should first tell the U.S govt to stop the incessant shootings of innocent people, mostly school pupils then come back and lecture Nigeria about national disgrace
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by TheAlchemist: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
State police no, Community policing no... what do the North really want!

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by kabrud: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Stop trying to derail the thread
And how is his comment a derailment attempt? And who told you comments must be according to your line of thought before it passes for being on track. If Nairaland is to censor comments, monikers like yours should be deactivated and your IP blocked from this site. You even have mouth to talk.

There you are up there saying the missing girls are in Buhari’s custody and these are the kind of things people like you keep spreading everywhere. I sincerely hope Buhari contest because of people like you to see that lies can not do anything to an Upright man, no matter how well cooked they are.
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
does a 'certificate less ' vegetable know meaning of disaster not to talk of differentiating btw disgrace nd disaster.
ds godforsaken country is doomed wit somebody like as d president

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by FarahAideed: 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
kabrud:

And how is his comment a derailment attempt? And who told you comments must be according to your line of thought before it passes for being on track. If Nairaland is to censor comments, monikers like yours should be deactivated and your IP blocked from this site. You even have mouth to talk.

There you are up there saying the missing girls are in Buhari’s custody and these are the kind of things people like you keep spreading everywhere. I sincerely hope Buhari contest because of people like you to see that lies can not do anything to an Upright man, no matter how well cooked they are.

Kabrud take it easy , I am not the bad person here , Buhari is ...I am only trying to make sure Nigeria gets into better hand because Buhari is the worst leader I have come across ...lets do this and vote Buhari out please

2 Likes

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Lascode(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Do u guys realised chibok girls were kidnapped exactly a yr to general election and it's happening again a yr to general election.something doesn't add up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Mandrake007(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
our president is a cow sadly,that 'national disaster' phrase isn't his thought sadly they were written by his media or PR team,the cow sitting at aso villa is a sadistic extremist who has lost touch with reality,zoogeria is cursed,the worst is yet to come.
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by kabrud: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Kabrud take it easy , I am not the bad person here , Buhari is ...I am only trying to make sure Nigeria gets into better hand because Buhari is the worst leader I have come across ...lets do this and vote Buhari out please
Go ahead and vote him out. I also have the right to vote for his re election and you will realise that lies will never dent an Upright man. And I assure you, except if he is not upright, there is no powers in the world that can stop him if he contest. I say this because I want your types to double your efforts and see your efforts crumbling before your eyes and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I will advise you and your ilk to start shopping for kanu replacement to launch another bia bia or death because that is what it will arrive at ultimately.

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by nothernstar: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Omeokachie:

who told you the he is not aware of their were about. Every of action and inactions point that the situation is well calculated plan to achieve his plans. But God pass them

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by potterdon: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Political ploy to win election.
Weeks or days close to the P.elections they will bring the girls out.
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by paranod123(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
I see lot of people talking more about Lai cloth and dress mode than the real problem if he likes let him hire fashion designer Nigeria is the issue here we need our Country Back APC/PDP are fraud
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2018
His cows are always complete as against human lives. That CNN anchor is kinda slow in catching up.

1 Like

Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Gabbysky:
Political ploy to win election.
Weeks or days close to the P.elections they will bring the girls out.

Pdp don see food
Re: Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster by zanga420: 12:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Throwback:
Buhari is a failure.

He refused to learn not to be dull, clueless and useless like Jonathan.

Shame on him. I feel no pity for one who refuses to learn.

I remember how Jonathan zombies and sycophants almost declared fatwa on Isha Sesay and Amanpour for the way they totally scrutinized and ridiculed that government for how useless and callous they were for trying to sweep the Chibok girls matter under the carpet.

But now, they are chorusing the factual opinion of same news anchor.

I bet you all that FFK and Asari Dokubo will believe this kidnapping and not call it a scam.
what I see here is still the same old conspiracy. Maybe the present script in Dapchi case will be the girls will be set free before elections to score point of effectiveness and a campaign tool. All the same, may these girls get their freedom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Arthur Eze Drums Support For Nnewi Governorship Candidate / Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Pictures From The First Commercial Trip Of The Lagos Metro Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.