Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Wife Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Matter (858 Views)

Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Matter by Holocene(m): 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Just that i am tired of all crazy dramas right now.
Re: Wife Matter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bro, what do you want now?
Re: Wife Matter by sehin79(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
man you would just have to act in faith,the fact that you are already afraid of all options shows that you are very likely going to attract issues into what ever relationship you get yourself into,
there is a saying that says marriage dont make people happy, happy people make a happy marriage.so sort out your own insecurities before making a choice otherwise you would building on a bad foundation.
meaning work on your self first all the best.
Re: Wife Matter by greatnaija01: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
BRO must it be a naija BABE?

It is not by force... LEAVE NAIJA BABES... and get this... LADIES will always be LADIES.... Be a very wise man an marry any Lady with good character.

Holocene:
Ok guys, i have been having lots of thoughts over this and its honestly scaring the shi.t outta me. I have seen some nigerian girls here in the US but they all got too much drama and try to act like they are too damn incharge of their crazy lives to need a husband. You all remember the video of a naija born lady who attacked the mama of one dude in the US and tried to get dude arrested for assult but he was smart enough to get it all on video.

Then we have the naija based babes who i broke up with all before i travelled so they would not say i held anyone back with some damn promises of marriage. I am looking to see if i can get a new one but i am scared of the fake lives they and how fast they change when you bring them to da states.

Least i forget, the american based naija babes who came to US by themselves are more interested in bringing their entire compound to the US and therein lies the bigass problem where you get constant issues with wifey.

Honestly i just tire. Which one is best?

Disclaimer: i aint trying to insult nor discredit our naija women as i still belive they are far better than the crazy A.A women out here who have like 5 different baby daddies in some damn jail. Just that i am tired of all crazy dramas right now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Matter by amokeme(f): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
Bro, what do you want now?
Start a thread... maybe.
I'm also very interested lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Matter by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
amokeme:
Start a thread... maybe. I'm also very interested lipsrsealed
Interested in the op? grin
Re: Wife Matter by akeentech(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
yes
greiboy:
Re: Wife Matter by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
akeentech:
yes
Alright, good luck to her cheesy
Re: Wife Matter by amokeme(f): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
In the question I quoted
Re: Wife Matter by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
What marvels the most is that the Naija ladies u knw all have one terrible issue or the other then i was expecting u to say that the white ladies are too good (cause i.e what inferior Nigerians that scrambled their way out will say), then u say d white ones u knw have different baby daddies in different jail. What kind of personality are u?
Re: Wife Matter by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
amokeme:
In the question I quoted
I don't get you again
Re: Wife Matter by amokeme(f): 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
I don't get you again

Never mind
Re: Wife Matter by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
amokeme:
Never mind
Now I am fucking curious sad
Re: Wife Matter by dingbang(m): 4:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Must you marry from nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP OUT HERE / Be Sincere; What Did You See First? / 30 Rules Every Woman Should Follow To Have An Amazing Marriage Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.