Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA (15557 Views)

If You Do Importation Of Goods With $500k And Above... / How To Use Instagram For Business Effectively / Learn How To Do Importation Biz The Right Way FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by randomShek: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2018
cryptrader:
You can ask any question(s) pertaining to this course feel free to ask me grin

HAPPY SUNDAY
After your items are shipped and have landed here, do you package them again to look fancy and all? Or you just deliver as is?
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
randomShek:
After your items are shipped and have landed here, do you package them again to look fancy and all? Or you just deliver as is?

This is simple its all depend on you, the means you are using to sell your product and the type of people you are dealing with.

You can repackage it if you have a selling page or you have a website and you feel like promoting your store.

But at least you can repackage just to add the buyer's name and address has for me I don't do any repackaging than that.

Normally my product has packing box from my seller.

Hope you understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
@randomshek hope you understand me.

Any other question.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
IF YOU KNOW WHO TO TARGET AND WHO YOU CAN SELL TO

YOU CAN GO FOR THIS PRODUCT ELECTRIC MINI POPCORN MACHINE.

very light. You can easily sell it on facebook

Do Your own research

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by randomShek: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
cryptrader:
@randomshek hope you understand me.
Any other question.
Perfectly bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
randomShek:
Perfectly bro. Thanks

You welcome bro.

Any other question(s).

Any question or any suggestion?
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by lambvard: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
following this thread
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by randomShek: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
cryptrader:

You welcome bro.

Any other question(s).

Any question or any suggestion?
When selling to your colleagues, which payment method do you prefer?

Upfront or Pay on delivery?
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
randomShek:
When selling to your colleagues, which payment method do you prefer?

Upfront or Pay on delivery?

Funny Question. i will not answer this

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
I Will Try To explain extensively on ;

1. How To Pay and Ship.

2. How To know what to import(hot in demand)

3. How To Market majorly on Facebook and offline

4. Alibaba contract version (cool if you know how to write and package proposal letter + Connection)

5. Mentorship Plan ( Not important just For those who are ready.

Why Mentorship plan?

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Hamiynola: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
cryptrader:

Miss Aminat if you don't mind selling your product online either paid or free you can call me and let us discuss.

I believe to sell this online can never be a problem especially when using paid ads, just make sure you a video that explain how it works and how to install it.

FACEBOOK IS VERY EASY TO USE IF YOU KNOW WHO TO TARGET AND WHO NOT TO TARGET>

THANKS
Ur number pls
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
i noticed that alibaba product is cheaper than that of 1688...1688 sneakers starts from 15k but you can get the same kinda sneaker on alibaba at 3k
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good Evening Class

Facing network wahala here oo

Anybody to subcribe for me lol
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good Evening Class

Facing network wahala here oo

Anybody to subscribe for me lol
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
faruq37:
i noticed that alibaba product is cheaper than that of 1688...1688 sneakers starts from 15k but you can get the same kinda sneaker on alibaba at 3k

That is a big lie. you are miscalculating, 1688.com is in yuan not in dollar you will convert that yuan to naira to get the actual price.

It is very simple just google

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hamiynola:

Ur number pls

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
HOW TO ORDER AND PAY YOUR SUPPLIER YOURSELF.
Good evening class

have explained how to order and chat with the seller so straightforward to how to pay.

You can do this in two ways

1. Aliexpress version method

2. Paying directly using either PayPal or payoneer

hope you guys dey online

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
1. Aliexpress method

I will just go straight to the main point.

Here that is the reason why u need to register on the site. After login in, chat with the seller, interact with him, be friendly and after that let him know your problem and ask him if you can him through aliexpress. Like 50% of those seller has aliexpress store account or if you have alipay you can pay with that.

The essence of aliexpress is just to save as a medium between you and the seller.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Paypal and payoner

register and pay

Thanks
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by jaygal102: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bro I successfully registered on taobao and also received verification code on my phone in English. The problem is any time I tried to login to 1688 with my taobao login details they sent me verification code which my phone decrypt it or couldn't interpret it (I guess the message is in Chinese). Pls how do I go about it.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
jaygal102:
Bro I successfully registered on taobao and also received verification code on my phone in English. The problem is any time I tried to login to 1688 with my taobao login details they sent me verification code which my phone decrypt it or couldn't interpret it (I guess the message is in Chinese). Pls how do I go about it.

My their brother.

To be sincere i dont know why that is happening. have never face such before maybe I will register one account today and give it out to you
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
jaygal102:

Before given you an account, I hope you use chrome in accessing the site.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
@WHIZKIDEFE. check your mail.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
cryptrader:

@WHIZKIDEFE. check your mail.
Ok, seen.

Check your mail
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Good Morning

Have reply all the pm. make sure u all check your mail.

thanks
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2018
Tonight I will be explaining how to use Facebook to sell your imported item EFFECTIVELY.

But in case if I late to the class you can go to this thread to check around. https://www.nairaland.com/4363703/pain-gain-facebook-ads-success

Thanks

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2018
cryptrader:

Tonight I will be explaining how to use Facebook to sell your imported item EFFECTIVELY.

But in case if I late to the class you can go to this thread to check around.

Thanks
Thanks bro, you are doing a good job here.

This is what some people would sell for some amounts.
Even some Ebook sef nor contain some tins wen you dey post.

God make you bigger, bro.
On behalf of the rest readers, i say a BIG thank you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Superex(m): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2018
cryptrader:

But in case if I late to the class you can go to this thread to check around.

Thanks
what item is this please?
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by rayblings(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cryptrader thank you so much. I am following 101% God

bless you.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by BIXYBABE: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Thank you guys for calling me and for the word of encouragement.

i will explain everything u need to know on facebook ads tonight by God grace. But if im late to the class you can just go this thread and hangaround https://www.nairaland.com/4363703/pain-gain-facebook-ads-success.

Thanks

Let make it a date.

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
rayblings:
Cryptrader thank you so much. I am following 101% God

bless you.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Registrar For Access Bank / How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert / Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.