Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Support President Buhari For 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support President Buhari For 2019 (502 Views)

Opinion: Will You Support President Buhari If He Contests For Third Term? / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019" / CAN Urges Nigerians To Support President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Support President Buhari For 2019 by Earthkumy(m): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2018
The same scenario that played out under Goodluck Jonathan, is the same scenario playing out under Buhari, the same method of kidnapping. Using insecurity to play on our motions to in other to win presidency. I haven't been privileged to have spiritual insight on this kidnapping and the names of those behind it which they are in PDP as well as in APC.
The same way I supported GEJ when I saw the bloody gang up against him is the same way I'm going to support president Buhari no one will blackmail my emotion with the killings of the innocence.
I believe their plan to have firm grip on power didn't go well that is why they are doing the same thing all over again. But whatever their plan is it will not go well for them. From now henceforth I'll be praying for president buhari and I will charge you christians to do the same no one will use the life of the innocent to play politics and win this nonsense has to stop, long live the republic of nigeria now live president Buhari
Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by Earthkumy(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Mmmmm
Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by FarahAideed: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2018
What exactly are you supporting Buhari for ? I see you are not tired of getting your destiny wasted by the dullard ..Buhari has nothing to offer and his incompetence is the only gang up against him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by Ratello: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Earthkumy:
The same scenario that played out under Goodluck Jonathan, is the same scenario playing out under Buhari, the same method of kidnapping. Using insecurity to play on our motions to in other to win presidency. I haven't been privileged to have spiritual insight on this kidnapping and the names of those behind it which they are in PDP as well as in APC.
The same way I supported GEJ when I saw the bloody gang up against him is the same way I'm going to support president Buhari no one will blackmail my emotion with the killings of the innocence.
I believe their plan to have firm grip on power didn't go well that is why they are doing the same thing all over again. But whatever their plan is it will not go well for them. From now henceforth I'll be praying for president buhari and I will charge you christians to do the same no one will use the life of the innocent to play politics and win this nonsense has to stop, long live the republic of nigeria now live president Buhari

I am sure you are typing this from an isolated place I don't think you really know what is going on in the streets. Well, it's your choice and I wish you safe journey just don't be caught rigging because that could be your last please. I wish you well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by Man2utd(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
You are an illusionist... It shows that the people who worked for Buhari during the last election are not happy with him, so they are using the same strategy against him... Another angle to view it from.
Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by dangermouse(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari's failure to adhere to his election promises by not even fulfilling half a quarter is what is fighting him.
He came and he destroyed the progress Nigeria has made so far and took us years back with his lack of economic insight,tribalism,religious bigotry,propaganda and politics of non-inclusiveness.
These and many others are what is fighting him now.
Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by princepeter566: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
my only prayer for u is that.....
may Fulanis herdsmen before 2019 rape your sisters, kill your pregnant mother,use your farm produce to feed their cattle's, slaughter your father before your eyes, and render u homeless but your life should be spared so that u can be alive to vote buhari again 2019

1 Like

Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by Earthkumy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
princepeter566:
my only prayer for u is that.....
may Fulanis herdsmen before 2019 rape your sisters, kill your pregnant mother,use your farm produce to feed their cattle's, slaughter your father before your eyes, and render u homeless but your life should be spared so that u can be alive to vote buhari again 2019

Mmmmmm, is that how hateful you can be?
Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by IBBG(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
nobody is ganging up against buhari, rather his failures is too monumental to ignore or endure again for another 4 years.
Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol...liar!

We know them...They can come in different ways...But we know them.

Tell Buhari he is a confused failure.

Tell him to release the girls from where ever he is keeping them...

Buhari is a devil
Re: I Support President Buhari For 2019 by dlondonbadboy: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Only Goats or paid sadists......support Buhari...

(1) (Reply)

Photos:nigeria Senate Order Paper Of Thursday, 1st March, 2018. / Akwa Ibom APC Sends SOS To FG Over Insecurity In 3 L.G.A's / Do You Know Africa’s True Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.