Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why (3192 Views)

Stefflon Don Goes Full b@d girl Again, Shows Raw kitten During Performance / Man Vows Never To Toast A Girl Again After Reading This Verse Of The Bible / This Break Up Is Too Intense, I'm Never Ever Going To Date Any Girl Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by diplomacy77: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Goodmorning nairalanders, this is my new post on this forum. I had always been a visitor on the forum, but I formally joined today because of this burning issue . There is this girl I met a month ago, she's an Ibo girl but born to yorubaland. we are in the same school, but different department... I actually started asking her out in the beginning of last semester, but she turned me down due to her claim that she has already had her bf..... However, due to some circumstances, her bf was rusticated from the school. I actually capitalize on this and I ignited my effort in convincing the girl to be my girlfriend. After successive Toasting, she called me one day and she frankly told me that she so much love his guy(the rustucated guy) and she can never be my gf..... she also said if she accept for me, it with just be a lip service as she won't be be devoted in the relationship. But I insisted she agree to date me first and with time she will develop the like feeling. To cut the story short, she accepted to date me. But since she has agreed for me, her actions showed clearly that she didn't love me. These are the reasons - she hasn't deemed it fit to call me a day. she always flash my number. secondly, anytime I went to see her in the hostel, I always attempted to touch her, she would tactically turned it down. And lastly, anytime I'm with her, she would always asking me 'anything for her'. She did asked me an amount of money a time and I gave it to her. since then all her actions are geared towards monetary demands. I have the money I could constantly give her, but I'm not yet convinced that she loves me. That's why I'm turning down her request. Due to this, I've decided to never call her phone number again. But this days, she has been making the calling herself. she is now giving me redundant attention which I had once craved for. but the point is I don't love her again. all her then actions have pissed me off. since she's giving me attention now, I don't want to break her out and I also don't want her again.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
If I am wooing a girl and she turns my proposal down,once I back off,no amount of her interest in me and attention will ever change my mind.

23 Likes

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by murphyibiam15(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
comshots:
If I am wooing a girl and she turns my proposal down,once I back off,no amount of her interest in me and attention will ever change my mind.
you're an alpha male just like me.... I don't beg to date

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by lastdon5: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Guy I don't know what is your problem.
she told you plainly that she's not interested, she already love another person but you insisted, now she has finally have a reason to love you dearly... you now don't love her... Come, don't break her heart oh.

This is how you go about spoiling Igbo girls name.
First, you didn't tell us which tribe you're from but you clearly stated that she's Ibo.

Secondly, you are now trying to link her loving you is because of your money. Meanwhile, she told you, she isn't interested.

Finally, Everybody has different reasons for being loved. If yours happens to be financial assistance... please don't disappoint cheesy
maybe you're not easy on the eye or you're not rugged and adventurous or maybe you're an over good boi.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by tee59(f): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Never force someone to love.Dis is what happens when d other half is not so much in love.Go for someone who love you for real and you also have the same feeling for her.
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Jman06(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2018
You better stay on your lane. That lady is not worth the stress.
For me, i may pester a lady for some times but once I back off, it is final.
Don't be surprised that she is only calling you because she was not satisfied with the level of pain she was able to make you feel, hence she wants you to come back so she can have the opportunity to shatter your heart well.
I don't know why guys are always quick to pity women, but a woman would not care how you feel when she wants to dump a guy.

Move on guy.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by ednut1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cant believe i read this crap

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by giftedheart1(m): 12:00am On Mar 11, 2018
wait, she be America visa? abi y did u beg her to date u in the first instance?
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by 4reala(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Just like she laid d card down to u before u started u also so same, tell her dat before u were burning for her, but her attitude in the past has now put u off. so let her make her decision

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2018
she agreed to date you out of pity. Never beg a woman to date you.
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by THUNDAR(m): 3:33am On Mar 11, 2018
you have done all your calculations and had put your thoughts in to action! What more could you want? advise?
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by InfernoNig: 5:33am On Mar 11, 2018
It was quite early giving her money. So she saw you as her banker, probably that uscwhy she picked up interest in you. Good thing you don't love her cos you would have been in crises when she starts demanding and you are not able to met up to her demand. These day its so easy to fake love when you have a lot to benefit. Girls sha. Guy be wise, her next trick might be sex.
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2018
murphyibiam15:

you're an alpha male just like me.... I don't beg to date
Does shiit make one Alpha male? What's your definition of alpha male

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2018
I don't get it, she clearly told you that she loves her bf.

Someone tells you, don't put your hand in fire it will burn you, you said let me try which you did and you got burnt now you complaining to who?
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by DivinelyBlessed: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2018
Jman06:
You better stay on your lane. That lady is not worth the stress.
For me, i may pester a lady for some times but once I back off, it is final.
Don't be surprised that she is only calling you because she was not satisfied with the level of pain she was able to make you feel, hence she wants you to come back so she can have the opportunity to shatter your heart well.
I don't know why guys are always quick to pity women, but a woman would not care how you feel when she wants to dump a guy.

Move on guy.

Some women are Savages

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Follygunners: 8:09am On Mar 11, 2018
OP, total craze dey ur head ni? angry Thunder fire you... you dey break man law. Dem swear for you, so? Ok, now dat she dey call you.. play along, pick her calls, fvck her and dump the living sh!t out of her... else Sango tear you spiritual slap. angry
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by uknownforce: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2018
lol, I think you should get back at her by taking that which u highly crave for and backoff afterwards, such attitude pisses me off, and to say that they will be the one to initiate the whole silly moves by brandishing silly green lights.
sorry I don't mean to sound bad, but no girl toils with my feeling, its quite expensive and she might get hurt real bad if she dares.
Anyways back to ma business.
www .lucky class .ga is for sale, been too busy to manage it all this while.
buy and change my account No.There to urs to state raking in...
very very affordable
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Ogbenimax(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2018
comshots:
even if i ask for a lady number and she dey fill big... and done with her b dat
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Gofwane(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2018
THUNDAR:
you have done all your calculations and had put your thoughts in to action! What more could you want? advise?
don't mind the montol of an op.
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by emerged01(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Forget her!
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by romme2u: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2018
angry

i see stupid people everywhere
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by amakadihot87(f): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
comshots:
brother say d truth na.......people like you chase women for years no success
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by amakadihot87(f): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
tee59:
Never force someone to love.Dis is what happens when d other half is not so much in love.Go for someone who love you for real and you also have the same feeling for her.
......some girls who are reluctant to accept a guy may end up loving the guy dearly when they finally come close
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by amakadihot87(f): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ogbenimax:
even if i ask for a lady number and she dey fill big... and done with her b dat
........o di egwu
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2018
I chase money not women.I am not a randy guy.
amakadihot87:
brother say d truth na.......people like you chase women for years no success
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
diplomacy77:
Goodmorning nairalanders, this is my new post on this forum. I had always been a visitor on the forum, but I formally joined today because of this burning issue . There is this girl I met a month ago, she's an Ibo girl but born to yorubaland. we are in the same school, but different department... I actually started asking her out in the beginning of last semester, but she turned me down due to her claim that she has already had her bf..... However, due to some circumstances, her bf was rusticated from the school. I actually capitalize on this and I ignited my effort in convincing the girl to be my girlfriend. After successive Toasting, she called me one day and she frankly told me that she so much love his guy(the rustucated guy) and she can never be my gf..... she also said if she accept for me, it with just be a lip service as she won't be be devoted in the relationship. But I insisted she agree to date me first and with time she will develop the like feeling. To cut the story short, she accepted to date me. But since she has agreed for me, her actions showed clearly that she didn't love me. These are the reasons - she hasn't deemed it fit to call me a day. she always flash my number. secondly, anytime I went to see her in the hostel, I always attempted to touch her, she would tactically turned it down. And lastly, anytime I'm with her, she would always asking me 'anything for her'. She did asked me an amount of money a time and I gave it to her. since then all her actions are geared towards monetary demands. I have the money I could constantly give her, but I'm not yet convinced that she loves me. That's why I'm turning down her request. Due to this, I've decided to never call her phone number again. But this days, she has been making the calling herself. she is now giving me redundant attention which I had once craved for. but the point is I don't love her again. all her then actions have pissed me off. since she's giving me attention now, I don't want to break her out and I also don't want her again.

You are a dumb ass. You don't want to break her ass when these evil bitches don't think twice before they do same. Abeg shift. Weak ass nigga angry
Re: I Don't Love This Girl Again. See Why by crackhouse(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
Why will u beg a girl to date u? That's humiliating.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To Side Chic Who Drove Sugar Daddy's Car To His Wife's Saloon / Fokd My Coworker� / Share Your Sallah Picture, Here Is Mine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.