Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (6470 Views)

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by profstar(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
9. If you have a beard, shave it all up and bring back that strange/seemingly awful look.

i don't know why i'm feeling embarrassed by this no 9,

OP be very careful angry
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
mrsfavour:
some ladies can cope while some can't cope.
Those who can't cope aren't wife materials, I guess
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
pweshboi:
Lol op... Are you talking about the Nigerians girls that majority of them are 98% dependent on me? And come online to brag about feminism. Though some of the excuses are ridiculous if you ask me, no girl will ever put up with some. The reaction from number 1 self would be NO!!!!
98% dependent on you and come online to brag about Feminism...

That cracked me up bro.. Lmao
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
radiokilla:
Nigerian babes are something else abeg. I just tested my fiancee. It did not end well. Babe was saying i should draw whatever conclusion I feel like.

Nairaland is not a place to get relationship advice o.
You mean you just tested your fiancee with one or more of the above-listed and it went wrong
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Just don't try 10, 11 and 17 with me. The others aren't much of a big deal.
I think if care isn't taken, you will have serious problem with your mother-in-law. Lol...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
jezuzboi:

I think if care isn't taken, you will have serious problem with your mother-in-law. Lol...

Lol. Certain things just shouldn't happen.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Copy and paste from Joro.
At least put your source.
Do you really know what "copy and paste" is??
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Most of the points are nonsense. Tell my daughter you wanna quit your juicy job and be a barber, I will cancel the wedding myself. angry
Then you're not training your daughter to be a wife material. What if you're the guy in search of a wife material? Abi you're married already to a wife material? Tell us how u did it
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
lols seriously party wow who is she.
What I wrote there was THREE--SOME. Nairaland changed it to Party
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by pweshboi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
jezuzboi:

98% dependent on you and come online to brag about Feminism...

That cracked me up bro.. Lmao
Lol, men I mean to say.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Boyooosa(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
jezuzboi:
What I wrote there was THREE--SOME. Nairaland changed it to Party
same here bros.very soon they will change nairaland to brokeland lol
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by mrsfavour(f): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
jezuzboi:
Those who can't cope aren't wife materials, I guess
may be ,
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by kingphilip(m): 5:07am On Feb 27, 2018
Joislim:
very sure
how do I confirm that
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jamalnation(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2018
9. If you have a beard, shave it all up and bring back that strange/seemingly awful look. OP if na joke stop am oh
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2018
@litblogger

how true is this grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Litblogger: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
gonagona:
@litblogger

how true is this grin
I saw this on the goat's instagram.

Joro behaves like he doesn't have sense

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Litblogger:

I saw this on the goat's instagram.

Joro behaves like he doesn't have sense
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Joislim(f): 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
kingphilip:
how do I confirm that
you don't need to
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by kingphilip(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Joislim:
you don't need to
just to be sure

you know a second opinion is all that's needed
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Reeberry: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Most girls will fail almost everything.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by SilasIBB: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Call A Woman In My Life Ever Again / “My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) / My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.