Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/18 (418 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 27/02/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/18 by dallyemmy: 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/18 by dallyemmy: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
1. Thank God for the revelation power of the Holy Spirit.
2. O Lord, give unto me the Spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of Yourself.
3. O Lord, make Your way plain before my face on this issue.
4. O Lord, reveal to me every secret behind any problem that I have.
5. O Lord, bring to light every thing planned against me in darkness.
6. I remove my name from the book of those who grope and stumble in darkness in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, make me a vessel capable of knowing Your secret things.
8. Let the teeth of the enemy over our nation break, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every evil altar erected against our country, be disgraced, in Jesus’ name.
10.Let the thunder of God smite every evil priest working against our country on the evil altar and burn them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/18 by dallyemmy: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
1. Holy Spirit, reveal deep and the secret things to me about . . . , in Jesus’ name.
2. I bind every demon that pollutes spiritual vision and dreams, in Jesus’ name.
3. I receive power to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived, in the name of Jesus.
4. Divine revelations, spiritual visions, dreams and information will not become scarce commodity in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, dash the power of stubborn pursuers in pieces like a potter’s vessel, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God, arise with all Your weapons of war and fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus.
7. O God, be my glory and the lifter of my head, in Jesus’ name.
8. O great wind from the wilderness, arise, locate the houses of powers squandering the resources of our country, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let every enemy believing they have grown beyond the reach of destruction and judgment in this country be punished now, in the name of
Jesus.
10.All hiding places of the stubborn enemies of this country, be exposed and shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/02/18 by dallyemmy: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
1. I command the gates of this day to open up and hear me now, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 24:7, 9).

2. Some trust in chariots and some trust in horses, but I remember that Father God, You are my God, You are my Source, You are my strength, this week, my Father and my God please guide me, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 20:7).

3. Father God, I commit all my ways into Your hands this week, and I lean not on my own understanding, in the name of Jesus (Proverbs 3: 5, 6).

4. Father God, I ask for wisdom and understanding in all I do in this week and beyond in the name of Jesus (James 1:5).

5. This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice. I choose to rejoice and be glad in it Jesus’ name (Psalm 118:24).

6. Every man and every woman whom You have spoken to, to bless me, Father, let the blessings be released unto me in the name of Jesus (Esther 6:1-3, 8-10).

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Pianist And I Need A Church To Play For. / El-shaddai Salvation Family Ministry: Prayer For Today. / Happy Easter Monday (random Jokes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.