Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (44841 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Encyclopedia1: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Whizdorm001:
And that does not change the fact that Islam will always be bad
For ur mind

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by SOFTENGR: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Solorrman:
Islamabad
Very Bad grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Epsilon92: 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
dainformant:
See more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/bishop-sam-zuga-criticised-for-saying-muslims-are-better-than-christians.html
Zuga I doubt you believe in Christ Jesus.Stop deciving others cos God will judge every deciver
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by fortunechy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
useless pastor...
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by factwriter(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2018
lawman88:

But if only Muslims run to this man that means he is full of darkness because you attract what you are.....

But when the same (over 70 ) Muslim that you claim run towards your church -they are running towards, Light

Nothing as deflating as self hypnotism.
Snap out of it dude before you go beyond retraction.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Before Christ atonement all man under the sun are sinners and no amount of self righteousness of the Muslims, can make them righteous before the one and only true God.

They have to let go their own righteousness and receive the righteousness of the holy God through faith in Jesus.

N:b- Not every one that claims to be a Christian is actually one.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Macmoni(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Aonkuuse:
fact!!!!! Muslims are devoted to their religion than Christians, quote me anywhere. how will you tell me a case where a pastor is committing adultery on the alter of God, no Muslim cleric will try that. Muslims pay their tithe devotedly than Christians. we know only to make noise and exploit our follow Christian brothers in the name of selfish interest
shut up I have seen gays catch in mosques
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by osazsky(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2018
nor be this guy they sell medicine for 5k,foolish followers were busy buying healing juice,magic perfume for 10k in Benin city 6, years ago at evbuotubu town hall, pls d fg, nafdac should investigate this, I have d facts
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by deebrain(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2018
The only plus amongst others of the christian faith is the truth concerning Jesus Christ, the respect of the blood of fellow human beings and to some extent, secrecy of religious practices.

In practice, muslims beat christians HANDS DOWN! AND ITS A SHAME REALLY. In the business world, muslims seem to have more of God consciousness than the christians.

I can never imagine a muslim go against the principle of their alms giving, or debate against their giving to the mosque or imams, or charities world over. But even in nairaland, the heaviest debates about continued obedience is the main feature of religious threads.

In searching for more "practical wisdom" concerning christianity and its laws, many christians have become foolish and disobedient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by osazsky(m): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Solorrman:
u are worshippping a guy not a god bkos jesus christ was the first claimed god to be having a full bloody anus and penix in history,i dnt believe u even claimed a prophet who visits toilet as a god my brother hell was ur home since u wanted to insult God with whistle and dancing,how dare u claimed god visiting toilet to excrete and urinate ? what would God do with anus and dickk for godsake ? U mean with wearing mini skirt and dancing u are getting ticket to paradise abi ? That not possible bkos nobody told u to even go to church on sunday in all ur contravacial scriptures and as u said that muslims spread religion with fight abi ? Do u mean muslims in america now do force the citizens to convert to islam ? Can u tell me which imam or islamic fighter ever visits indonsia where muslims are majority ? U Are deceiving urself bkos a good thinking man can never get convince that a god can have anus and penix. I am aware that u are gonna reply but am sorry i never read replies
oga go drink urine,u have insomnia and infections, pls look for camel urine , it will flush d infections and reduce ur mental problem, 2 cup in d morning ,den 3 cups at night,try it
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Aonkuuse:
fact!!!!! Muslims are devoted to their religion than Christians, quote me anywhere. how will you tell me a case where a pastor is committing adultery on the alter of God, no Muslim cleric will try that. Muslims pay their tithe devotedly than Christians. we know only to make noise and exploit our follow Christian brothers in the name of selfish interest
You may have a point but let me ask you. Are you committed as a Christian or are you part of the noisemakers?
Look before you leap.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by bashimam(m): 12:18am On Feb 27, 2018
I DID'NT AKZ TO BE A MUSLIM AM JUST LUCKY

1 Like

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Solorrman:
u are worshippping a guy not a god bkos jesus christ was the first claimed god to be having a full bloody anus and penix in history,i dnt believe u even claimed a prophet who visits toilet as a god my brother hell was ur home since u wanted to insult God with whistle and dancing,how dare u claimed god visiting toilet to excrete and urinate ? what would God do with anus and dickk for godsake ? U mean with wearing mini skirt and dancing u are getting ticket to paradise abi ? That not possible bkos nobody told u to even go to church on sunday in all ur contravacial scriptures and as u said that muslims spread religion with fight abi ? Do u mean muslims in america now do force the citizens to convert to islam ? Can u tell me which imam or islamic fighter ever visits indonsia where muslims are majority ? U Are deceiving urself bkos a good thinking man can never get convince that a god can have anus and penix. I am aware that u are gonna reply but am sorry i never read replies
Sorry, he doesn't need to reply you. I'll gladly do that.
Now listen, it's unimaginable, unthinkable, unbelievable that God, came down and became a human with all human features just for a single reason-Salvation.
You are not supposed to understand why he did it because it is called mystery, revealed to those who believe and a stumbling block to those who don't believe. And if you would for a moment set aside your religious antenna that searches for only negative signal, you'd realise that the Bible remains the oldest book with the most current information whose message is Jesus Christ. Even the Koran recognises the name.
What you don't know, please keep quiet because you'd be amaze at your ignorance if unveiled to you.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by ohem007(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Lemme kukuma be watching you....

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by STARKACE(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2018
midolian:
Faces shariah law in a land where Shariah law is not applicable? You should know that even if a christian tries it in a muslim land, he/she wont escape the punishment as may be spelt out in the Shariah Law..my point is, it doesnt have to do with religion..even some muslims do it.. I am a proud muslim..i just dont know how to pretend, wld have turned a blind eye to your post cos its what i hope for.
your hatred for Islam, goodness, prosperity and something way better than you is really obvious. Nor just this comment I see how u bash anything that has to do with Islam cos it deprived u from being the cheap slut that u are
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by AK481(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2018
Before typing,I had to read through to make sure someone has not written what I want to write,but sadly nobody has.
The Muslims are happy at the ignorance of Christian towards their brutal and hateful religion,but it won’t last long.

Ladies and gents,let me put it straight that the pastor is ignorant of what he is preaching,even though he raised some points,but he is really ignorant.

Before,I list out the hateful and brutal division in Islam,let me cast your mind to what is happening to elzazaky and his “Islamic brother” buhari.

I know ,I know.....

In Islam,there are hateful segregation and if any dare crossses another path,death is the only settlement.

We have shai (elzalzaki sect),Sunni (buhari and elrufai +85% of moslims in Nigeria),wahabis(terroristic and hateful sect with root in Saudi Arabia,these guys preaches the most violent form of Islam ),salafist,alawaite(an offshoot of shai).

All these sect sees another as the devil and prefers to worship with other religions than fellow moslem of other sects.

The whole problem in the Middle East e.g Syria (alawaite vs Sunni),yemen(shai vs Sunni),iran and Lebanon vs saudi(shai vs Sunni), iraq(shai vs Sunni).

It’s bloody,the division is as sharp as Moses Red Sea.

If you look at those praising Islam and casting Christian in support of the bishop,you will realized to it is the so called Yoruba moslem in Southwest whose region was conquered by Usman dan fodio,they don’t have the privilege of knowing their religion,while the conc moslem,the once who sleeps in Islamic section of nairaland are avoiding the thread because they know the pastors ignorance and that of their southern moslem brothers.

I challenge any body to tell me a problem in main Islamic country that has nothing to do with their division?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Boyooosa(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2018
He did not remember to add: if a muslin tries this on social media, fatwa will be declared on him without compromise....
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by muzykhalifa(m): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Nigerian's just have a thing for hating the truth. He should not have compared both religions publicly because of the fact that some people can use his statement as a means to cause violence but most of his statements are spot on correct.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Pharaoh001(f): 1:24am On Feb 27, 2018
AK481:
Before typing,I had to read through to make sure someone has not written what I want to write,but sadly nobody has.
The Muslims are happy at the ignorance of Christian towards their brutal and hateful religion,but it won’t last long.

Ladies and gents,let me put it straight that the pastor is ignorant of what he is preaching,even though he raised some points,but he is really ignorant.

Before,I list out the hateful and brutal division in Islam,let me cast your mind to what is happening to elzazaky and his “Islamic brother” buhari.

I know ,I know.....

In Islam,there are hateful segregation and if any dare crossses another path,death is the only settlement.

We have shai (elzalzaki sect),Sunni (buhari and elrufai +85% of moslims in Nigeria),wahabis(terroristic and hateful sect with root in Saudi Arabia,these guys preaches the most violent form of Islam ),salafist,alawaite(an offshoot of shai).

All these sect sees another as the devil and prefers to worship with other religions than fellow moslem of other sects.

The whole problem in the Middle East e.g Syria (alawaite vs Sunni),yemen(shai vs Sunni),iran and Lebanon vs saudi(shai vs Sunni), iraq(shai vs Sunni).

If you look at those praising Islam and casting Christian in support of the bishop,you will realized to it is the so called Yoruba moslem in Southwest whose region was conquered by Usman dan fodio,they don’t have the privilege of knowing their religion,while the conc moslem,the once who sleeps in Islamic section of nairaland are avoiding the thread because they know the pastors ignorance and that of their southern moslem brothers.

I challenge any body to tell me a problem in main Islamic country that has nothing to do with their division?

Islam country like Morocco,....or Algeria or Tunisia or jordan??

you better stop believing the wrong perspective,media were trying to give you...
even here in Nigeria, with the exception of war stuffs, people prefer travelling and living in north than traveling to east.... easterns were full of Christians,yet they're so bad and unashamed(spoiling Nigeria reputation all over the world) Liberia too is a good example...it's a Christian country,yet they were divided....

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:35am On Feb 27, 2018
JerryQ:
It's only a fool that will compare His Christian faith with that of others.

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Here you are even comparing two completely opposites
BEST COMMENTR EVER
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by teamv: 2:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Sango worshippers are more dedicated doesn't make it the real stuff
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Xisnin(m): 2:08am On Feb 27, 2018
Aonkuuse:
young man a cleric who tries it faces sharia law some is punishable by death. about tithe what is your definition of tithe do you think tithe is only giving to the so called men of God to flex with private jets?

Name one cleric that faced Sharia law.
What a joke!
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Sexina851(f): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Cyynthialove:
He's not a pastor but a business man.
Such a very stupid comment from a self acclaimed pastor.

If he's truly a Christian like he claims, so his own Christianity didn't teach his that Christians are against more than one wife unlike headslammers that are allowed more than a wife, hence more children.No family planning.

Even if they surpass Christians in population, one thing is for sure...

THEY WILL NEVER RULE THIS WORLD. NO head slamming country is a permanent member of United Nations security council.
What's is the essence of having big population without bn productive ?
Tell me one thing headslammers have invented in this world if not being a great threat to world peace ?
A big head is a burden to the shoulder.

I would rather be an atheist than to be a terroristtt

And deep in your heart you think you are a Christian, let's put religion aside, naturally some of you don't have the tendency to love

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Sexina851(f): 3:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Ken4Christ:
This is happening because the Christian body has no leadership. Otherwise, this Pastor deserved to be suspended for blasphemy. How dare he compares light and darkness. He has no conviction for his believe. He's probably trying to buy the minds of the terrorist so that he will not be targeted for attack.

Blasphemy ke
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by BchristopherJ(m): 3:26am On Feb 27, 2018
scammer... wash...!!!
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by biafrasun: 3:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Smony:
Mr. pastor o businessman pls u got somethings wrong.
1. real Christian pray more than 5x a day
2. God did nt tell us to make public announcemnt whn fasting
3. U are d kind of pastors that bring confusion in Christendom
4., U dnt even knw muslim doctrine, there is nt a good enemy
5. U r jst after money. pls ask God for direction
6. jst ask quietly wat d lik of Abacha, sultan, elzakzaky, shakau, ibb, buhari etc did to Christian
I cn go on n on bt he who hav ear let him hear.
end time pastor u are warned.
. He is not a real pastor some points he made really put him off as a headslamer or intending one.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Emycord: 4:49am On Feb 27, 2018
lawman88:
A very stupid pastor. Why can't he join Islam. So he is trying to tell us that only a Muslim man gave him 100,000. That shows he is only looking for money. Who is he that CAN chairman will go and welcome him. I have over 70 Muslims that attend my church and always asking my pastors to pray for them....they are running to the shining light... But if only Muslims run to this man that means he is full of darkness because you attract what you are.....
CORRECT GUY ASK THAT SAME PASTOR HOW MANY HE CONVERTS OUT OF THE 70 HE WILL NOT TELL YOU. SO HE SEEMS LIKE A DOUBLE FACED CHRISTIAN THATS WHY HE ATTRACTS ONLY TERRORIST LOOK AT HIM IN THE MIDST OF FEMALE SUICIDE BOMBERS. DID HE ALSO SAID MUSLIMS WAIT FOR HIM FROM 10AM TILL 5PM? IS THAT NOT THE SAME PERIOD WHEN THEY SAY THE USELESS 5 DAILY PRAYERS? GUY REMIND THIS GUY THAT WE CHRISTIANS PRAY BUT NOT FANATICAL PRAYERS. WELL MAYBE THATS THE KIND OF CHURCH MEMBERS HE HAS. HE AND HIS MEMBERS ARE OUT OF TUNE WIT CHRISTIANITY
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Lukgaf(m): 4:53am On Feb 27, 2018
Speak to your head and stop saying what you have knowledge of bro.

AK481:

I know ,I know.....

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by JosefAndre: 5:08am On Feb 27, 2018
The truth is always bitter, no wonder they picked stones to stone Christ when he called them "hypocrites". Tthere is no need for comparisons, It is a clarion call to Christians to wake up in our responsibilities to all around us and be united.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" by Petdagr8t(m): 5:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Aonkuuse:
And you that is spewing this thrashes please can you indicate where you belong?. I doubt if you're a Christian, and if you happen to be then I'm afraid you're just like a lost sheep without a Shepherd. May God have mercy on you and the self acclaimed bishop .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.