Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

All Women Are Sluts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are Sluts (10096 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls / Why Do Our Nigerian Girls Dress Like Sluts These Days? / NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Safiaaa:
Shut up. What are you talking about? Everything to you involves manipulative games, you’re actually sad. Who wants to live their life constantly paranoid and defensive because of their stupid mind games they believe to be ‘smart’. You are in your own delusional world, grow up!

This dude ain't getting any chicks anywhere trust me. Except say na olosho.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
iLegendd:
Let me close this thread by informing everyone that:

1. All women are not sluts.
2. All women are sluts.

Answer to Number 1:

If you DON'T know how women work, all women are not sluts.

Answer to Number 2:

If you know how women work, all women are sluts.

Give a nice guy a woman and he'll spend years calling her a saint.

Give that same woman (be her a pastor's wife) to a good-bad guy and he'll bring out the slut in her.

In summary, women are not sluts and women are sluts. Pick one and you'll be right. Your choice depends on you being a GMC or a wussy.

If you're a wussy, I pity you. Because I don't want you to be a wussy, visit www.wetclef.com whenever you're free. Thank you all and remain blessed. Clef on!

for once ilegend has mistakenly said the truth for the first time in his fake life.... lets wait and see if he not going to want to sell one of those his digital shitty books with blank pages....

ilegendd here is a son of a thousand fathers here for what he wrote on his number 2 alone!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Safiaaa:
Shut up. What are you talking about? Everything to you involves manipulative games, you’re actually sad. Who wants to live their life constantly paranoid and defensive because of their stupid mind games they believe to be ‘smart’. You are in your own delusional world, grow up!
coming from a woman i dont mind coz you have to watch for your own interests. if all men joined ubunja you would be hopeless. take these 2, mgtow and chenzen as my gift to you. we disqualified them from manhood. have fun!!

10 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Ontoog(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

coming from a woman i dont mind coz you have to watch for your own interests. if all men joined ubunja you would be hopeless. take these 2, mgtow and chenzen as my gift to you. we disqualified them from manhood. have fun!!

But all men WILL NOT JOIN YOU. Choke on that, loser.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

i almost laughed. but nah. not funny enough. try harder
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

i almost laughed. but nah. not funny enough. try harder

It's really not bro. I feel bad for you cry
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Ontoog(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I follow you pity am join. ALL WOMEN ARE SLUTS! Comman beat me angry

The truth is that once you adopt this mindset and treat them accordingly you will be surprised how many ladies will be dying to have a piece of you. Especially when you got your sh!t together as a man. Of course, you should never tell her to her face that she's a slut. What you should do however, is let her know that you have a very low tolerance for bullsh!t. After all, who takes a slut seriously? grin
This is what mgtow said,now give it a rest...
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
chenzen:
for once ilegend has mistakenly said the truth for the first time in his fake life.... lets wait and see if he not going to want to sell one of those his digital shitty books with blank pages....

ilegendd here is a son of a thousand fathers here for what he wrote on his number 2 alone!
you do realise agreeing with iilegendd means you dont know women right??

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

It's really not bro. I feel bad for you cry
feel bad for yourself. you are the one betraying your dick worshipping a vagina.
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

feel bad for yourself. you are the one betraying your dick worshipping a vagina.

I will worship and I will bask in all the pvssy juice available to me. Kindly kill yourself now. And if you're gay, come out of the closet already. Nobody will beat you I promise grin
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

I will worship and I will bask in all the pvssy juice available to me. Kindly kill yourself now. And if you're gay, come out of the closet already. Nobody will beat you I promise grin
the one who farted is always the one to first accuse the others....

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

You'd be surprised nigga is a virgin lol
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
SpareNo1:
almost.....laughed.....try again....
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

you do realise agreeing with iilegendd means you dont know women right??
as far as l am concerned U are the monkey while ilegendd is the snake!!!
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Slut as in a good way? (The kind a married man would run after because of his boring wife), a freaky wife keeps the bedroom lively. or slut in a bad way(the kind that would sleep with anything for little or nothing?).

When you say ‘all’ do you mean every woman that has walked the earth? I mean some women died as virgins...

Every human being has a mother and we love them so much (especially guys), at one point in time one of our mothers must have been a prostitute(prostitute marry in the end and to ‘men’). Does it then mean our mothers that were ones prostitutes are forever ‘sluts’?(no one likes to think of their mother as a slut)

If women are so terrible why are they so celebrated? Who are those unfortunate men that end up with those “sluts” anyway?

There’s a moral decadence and I assure you it’s not a gender thing (you haven’t met me before and all the amazing women around me), and you certainly haven’t been with every woman in the world both past, present and the future...

Get off social media and step into the world, you would have a change of mind (think positively about women and you’d attract “good” women)

That “slut” is someone’s wife mother daughter sister aunt and even a role model

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
chenzen:
as far as l am concerned U are the monkey while ilegendd is the snake!!!
you did it grin i laughed!!! lol
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Ontoog(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
tongue
Thoniameek:
Slut as in a good way? (The kind a married man would run after because of his boring wife), a freaky wife keeps the bedroom lively. or slut in a bad way(the kind that would sleep with anything for little or nothing?).

When you say ‘all’ do you mean every woman that has walked the earth? I mean some women died as virgins...

Every human being has a mother and we love them so much (especially guys), at one point in time one of our mothers must have been a prostitute(prostitute marry in the end and to ‘men’). Does it then mean our mothers that were ones prostitutes are forever ‘sluts’?(no one likes to think of their mother as a slut)

If women are so terrible why are they so celebrated? Who are those unfortunate men that end up with those “sluts” anyway?

There’s a moral decadence and I assure you it’s not a gender thing (you haven’t met me before and all the amazing women around me), and you certainly haven’t been with every woman in the world both past, present and the future...

Get off social media and step into the world, you would have a change of mind (think positively about women and you’d attract “good” women)

tongue undecided
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thoniameek:

when we say "All women are Sluts" we mean exactly what you mean when you say "All Men are Scum"....

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:
the one who farted is always the one to first accuse the others....
See mumu lolololololol
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Ontoog(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
What's all you guys definition of a slut
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

See mumu lolololololol
repeat my above comment
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
SpareNo1:

Surprised ke? The dude knows little to nothing about women. No be by epistles and useless threads biko. He thinks this is kindergarten where you show you love a woman by hating on her.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:
repeat my above comment
Mumu
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Ontoog(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Surprised ke? The dude knows little to nothing about women. No be by epistles and useless threads biko. He thinks this is kindergarten where you show you love a woman by hating on her.
ubunja:

when we say "All women are Sluts" we mean exactly what you mean when you say "All Men are Scum"....
Define a slut in ur own understanding
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

you were good to Safiiaa calling her "sister" were you given a phone number? when are you hanging out?
Re: All Women Are Sluts by Ontoog(m): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Define what I said and stop your pointless argument for a second
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

you were good to Safiiaa calling her "sister" were you given a phone number? when are you hanging out?

Why are you projecting your inhibited desires on me? Ubunja if you like a girl walk up to her and make your intentions known. Hiding behind this forced machismo is juvenile at best. The only people you can fool here are teenage boys. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: All Women Are Sluts by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
chenzen:
Ignoring you will be more dignifying, but replying may fetch more money (peanut, as you call it). So, I'll reply.

No, Sir. My intention is not to sell books to anyone. When I came to Nairaland in May 2016, I only came to read news, then I realized there were too many nice guys in Romance section, so I started helping out for free. I posted at least 100 free articles.

I never had the intention of selling anything, but I realized free things don't have value. Only a fool will stay forever without selling his product because of fear of ridicle. Be wise.

Despite selling, we give out books for free. To download our free ChatDicted 1.0 book, click here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Question: Is it a crime to make money from a book you spent your energy to write? You don't need to reply. Answer it to yourself. #smiles. Clef on!

3 Likes

Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ontoog:
Define what I said and stop your pointless argument for a second
dude if by today you dont know what Slut means why do you even read my posts?? smh. go follow MartinO
Re: All Women Are Sluts by ubunja(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
mgtow:

Why are you projecting your inhibited desires on me? Ubunja if you like a girl walk up to her and make your intentions known. Hiding behind this forced machismo is juvenile at best. The only people you can fool here are teenage boys. Grow up!
good!!! then use your own advice and acquire Safiiaaa's number. you dont have to worship her calling her "sister".
Re: All Women Are Sluts by mgtow: 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
ubunja:

So calling her sister means I want her number or I want to fvck her? Ubunja you are projecting your true desires on men in general when they act nice to a lady. You wish you could do same but something is holding you back. Besides, it's called courtesy or being civil at the very least, something which you're sorely lacking. Not everythiny is about your useless manipulation threads bro. Sometimes it's about living a happy and fulfilling life, without being paranoid that women are out to 'get' you while you battle with your feelings of loneliness and despondency.

Like I said, I feel sorry for you. However, this thread is fun and you're highly entertaining. I'll give you that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Watch Full Video Of Bobrisky's Former Pa Oye Kyme / Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' / End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.