Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls (7366 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls

its going to be a hard truth to swallow:

NICE GUYS ARE THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF SLUTS AND BAD BOYS ARE THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF GOOD GIRLS.

but once you get it you will get why Nice Guys don't get Gfs and why Good Girlslove Bad Boys to death.

Women value commitment. Men value sex. Women are the Gate Keepers of Sex.while men are the Gate Keepers of Commitment.sex doesn't happen unless a woman agrees or its rape.and a marriage doesn't happen unless a man commits and proposes.a woman knows no amount of sex can make a man commit to her if he doesn't want.anda man knows no amount of commitment can make a woman want to have sex with
him if she doesn't want.this is Dating 101.

sluts and Nice Guys are universally condemned as cheap because both are cheap.because women gate keep sex so the woman who gives sex away for free is a slut.and because men gate keep commitment that man who gives away commitment to every Jenny Mary Bertha is also a slut.a slut of another gender. he is cheap.while the female slut gives free sex seeking validation and commitment,the male slut gives free commitment seeking validation and sex.and both these sluts never get what they look for.

A KEY THAT OPENS ANY LOCK IS A MASTER KEY.A LOCK THAT CAN BE OPENED BY ANY KEY IS A BAD LOCK
that Good Girl who can manage to stay a virgin while getting men to commit to her and do her favors is the Master Key.she is opening so many locks.while the Slut seeks to get men's commitment thru sex the Good Girl gets the same commitment without giving sex. the Good Girl is a master key opening men's hearts left right and centre.
Like the Bad Boy is a Master Key opening so many women's locks and getting sex without paying the price of commitment, left right and centre.

Then there is that male Bad Lock: the Nice Guy. this is the supreme Bad Lock that every key unlocks.any girl who smiles at him getshis favour.every smile makes him swear everlasting commitment.he cant say No to any girl. ask him and his answer is always Yes.any key no matter how old and rusted opens him. this lock is shitty.like the female slut who cant turn down a dick, this male slut cant turn down a smile.

if no guy wants a girl that is physically sleeping with dozens of men, then also no woman will want a guy that is emotionally committed to so many women.at the same time.how can she even take his love for real when he loves every girl he meets?the guy is a hoe.an emotional hoe.

JUDGES 14:14"OUT OF THE EATER CAME SOMETHING TO EAT;OUT OF THE STRONG CAME SOMETHING SWEET"
here is the principle of life (Samson killed a lion that later on became a source of honey) when a creature that was known as the ultimate hunter and eater itself became
a source of food then a miracle happened. Soft/weak/delicate is associated with sweet. but when strong became associated with sweet a miracle had happened. the lesson is this: when goodness comes from an unexpected source then its doubly good. when a heart that never loved starts to love best believe that love wont be average.when a man who never commits commits to you then you know its an event.when a person who never smiles one day smiles,its an event. when a Bad Boys that chows pussy after pussy gets conquered by pussy and commits to it,its an event. when a Good Girl that chows favour after favour from men never giving sex in return, finally gets conquered by a man and gives up that pussy best believe that pussy is
worth it. its the Sweet that comes from the Strong. its a big thing.it has value. its not everyday that the Eater gives something to Eat,or the Strong gives something Sweet.

but Nice Guys are always giving commitment for free.so their commitment has zero value.its like the gravel.and Sluts are always giving their pussy for free.so their pussy
has zero value.its like the gravel.not diamonds.

Bad Boys and Good Girls on the other hand don't easily give out what their gender controls.since men control Commitment,the Bad Boy is stingy with it and just fvcks
and goes. and since women control Sex, the Good Girl is stingy with sex and just accepts commitments and never opens her legs.

when a Bad Boy who hates the whole world shows his love to one girl then that girl has to really deserve it.when a Good Girl who has friend-zoned the whole world
opens her legs to a guy then that guy has to really deserve it. while sex from a Slut is as cheap as commitment from a Nice Guy; However, Commitment from a Bad Boy is as expensive as Sex from a Good Girl is. both are so hard to get.

ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER.
Christmas is Christmas because it comes once a year.if everyday was Christmas then Christmas would lose its value. the sweetness of Christmas is that it comes once after such a long time.

just like the commitment and love of a Bad Boy. because its so hard to earn,no matter how much sex a girl offers him, makes it so sweet if and when a girl manages to get it.its the Law of Supply and Demand. if a product is in plentiful supply its value goes down.if a product is in short supply ,its price goes up.

Nice Guys"flood the market" with commitment and love forcing the value of their love down.just like sluts"flood the market with sex" forcing the value of their sex down .its never an event to fvck a slut.just like its never an event to get a Nice Guy's commitment. its freely given.

a Nice Guy falls in love without sex while a Bad Boy fvcks a lot without falling in love. they are exact opposites. meanwhile a Slut fvcks a lot without getting commitment and a Good Girl gets a lot of commitment without fvcking anyone. they are exact opposites. but the Nice Guy and the Slut make the perfect team.they both share aweakness of being Pleasers.that's why most sluts marry Nice Guys when they retire from the Game at 35. on the other side; the Bad Boy and the Good Girl make the perfect team that's why Good Girls always fall for Bad Boys. to the horror and shock of society.

Society imagines the Nice Guy is the Good Guy and wishes to see him paired up with the Good Girl.but the Nice Guy and the Good Girl don't mix.they are not the
same.being good for girls does not have the same meaning for boys.in the same way being a good animal for a Lion is"being a good killer of other animals" ; while being a good animal for an impala is"to eat grass in peace".its about being the best suited for the purpose nature gave you.knives must be sharp but sharpness is a bad thing for drum sticks.they will cut up the drums. Society sees the Nice Guy's pursuit for commitment over sex as a virtue.but society is wrong. because the Nice Guy is only using commitment to try to get sex.that's why Nice Guys only hang around Sluts.only to complain they are not getting sex.here is a truth pill people don't realize : NICEGUYS don't HANG AROUND GOOD GIRLS.

Nice Guys know Good Girls have no sex to give. so they stay away.they seek out Sluts.because sluts are dishing out sex.and when Nice Guys whine about women
choosing Bad Boys its only because THEY ARE PISSED THEIR NICENESS IS NOT GETTING THEM SEX.if all they wanted was friendship in return they would be hanging around Good Girls. but Good Girls have no use for Nice Guys.and Nice Guys know that.

but there is a group of men that likes hanging around the Good Girls : the Bad Boys.and Society trembles, fearing that the Bad Boy is hanging around the Good Girl to badly influence her.but the Good Girl is not weak.she is strong. that is why no man can get her pussy. she is a hard nut to crack. that Bad Boy/Good Girl combo works .so much. because first of all the Bad Boy is not there for sex.he is getting lots of it elsewhere.he is there for the emotional: LOVE. And the Good Girl is not there for the
emotional,she is getting plenty of that from 80% of men who happen to be Nice Guys.she is there for the physical: SEX. Here is another truth pill:A WOMAN IS
WILLING TO GIVE SEX TO A GUY THAT IS ALREADY GETTING LOTS OF SEX BECAUSE SHE KNOWS IF THAT GUY FALLS IN LOVE WITH HER IT WONT BE BECAUSE OF SEX ,BUT TRUE LOVE, FURTHER MEANING NO
OTHER WOMAN WILL SUCCEED IN STEALING HIM AWAY FROM HER USING SEX BECAUSE SEX DOESN'T AFFECT HIM ON AN EMOTIONAL LEVEL. if you are a guy tattoo this to your heart.

when the Bad Boy meets the Good Girl for the first time he pays for the sex with his heart.and when the Good Girl meets the Bad Boy for the first time she pays for the commitment with her pussy.these two tame each other. each finds an equal in the other.they cant outsmart each other.the unstoppable force has met the immovable object.Master Key has met Master Lock. that is why Bad Boys marry Virgins.and everyone goes crazy. Just like Bad Boy Player JayZ married Good Girl Beyonce. and everyone went crazy. that's a lesson every man must learn.

both the Bad Boy and the Good Girl are the rare ones of their gender.the Unicorns.they get what they want from the other gender without giving anything of value to that gender.since a Bad Boy gets so much pussy without committing (while a Nice Guy commits without getting any pussy) , the Good Girl knows the truth pill i just presented above : 1)if and when a Bad Boy commits, it wont be because of pussy.he gets it a lot already.No.the Bad Boy will love the girl for who she is as a person.which will double her value.unlike the Nice Guy who commits without getting any sex meaning he can love a dozen women that easily and so cant be trusted to love a woman for who she is, from the heart; because he can just as easily give his commitment to 4 other women just like that.

The Good Girl knows 2)since the Bad Boy has fvcked without loving, it means no other woman can tempt him away with sex.because the sex they entice him with,he will take it without giving them his love.he rules pussy. pussy doesn't rule him. the Good Girl knows all those other girls are only getting the physical.she owns the emotional. The Bad Boy's heart is hers.but a Nice Guy's heart belongs to a dozen women. so many women own him emotionally while no woman wants him physically.

THE PLAYER IS A MALE VERSION OF A VIRGIN.
the Bad Boy is what the good girl would have been if she was born a guy. and the Good Girl is what the Bad Boy would have been if he was born a girl. Both are alike. They are virgins. The Player is a male version of a Virgin. Where the female virgin has known love but no sex, the male virgin has known sex but no love. Both have enjoyed what the opposite gender has to offer without giving up what their own gender has to offer. both employ the best cunning their gender can employ to get for free what others pay for either with money or with pussy. They are best version of their gender. When the Good Girl looks at a Bad Boy she sees a Virgin and she wants break that virginity. When the Bad Boy sees a Good Girl he also sees a Virgin and he wants to break that virginity as well. the Bad Boy's millions of sperms get to enter many eggs while he remains stingy with Commitment. while the Good Girl remains stingy with pussy while many men commit to her. these two are Master Keys that open any lock.while the Nice Guy and the Slut are the Bad Locks that any key can open.

This is why women worship Bad Boys and Men worship Good Girl Virgins.they are one of a kind.but Nice Guys and Sluts are universally hated and used. they are the
weakest and cheapest of their genders.with zero self-respect.
#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by sheDD(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ubunja
U spewed it raw

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Robbin7(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
sheDD:
Ubunja
U spewed it raw
this was one of my earliest posts on NL. Everytime I read it I ask myself what drug was I high on! It will always be a special post to me.

16 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ashewoboy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
emancipating men from pvssy slavery.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
cool
Nice one. I was once a nice guy but my eye open when Rhoda nearly milked me dry in my second year in LASU.

Say no To pussy slavery

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
FuckBots:
cool
Nice one. I was once a nice guy but my eye open when Rhoda nearly milked me dry in my second year in LASU.

Say no To pussy slavery
Rhoda and her ilk must die cheesy

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
ashewoboy:
emancipating men from pvssy slavery.
pussy is just a hole brothers. Let's rule that shet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
I really wanted to upload more posts but my phone is fvcking wit me. Just look at how bad the formatting is on this post. Let me finish everything tomorrow morning on the computer.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
ubunja:
I really wanted to upload more posts but my phone is fvcking wit me. Just look at how bad the formatting is on this post. Let me finish everything tomorrow morning on the computer.
We are waiting
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ValCon888: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Truer words have never been said on this forum

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by tadezky(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2019
The females that taunt ubunja on this miseducation are scared and terrified of loosing d mumu patronage of gifts, free entertainment and money from nice guys!. They r too terrified to live in a world filled with guys emancipated from pussy slavery. ...Lmafao grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ProfessorHank: 10:20pm On May 26, 2019
ubunja:
pussy is just a hole brothers. Let's rule that shet.

We have to evolve something more practical to do this...
I mean talk is cheap...

Replacement is a strategy.

Replace the niceness with meanness?

What's the limit of not crossing the antisocial line...

This is not an easy walk believe me unless you're not heterosexual...
U think otherwise, try and see...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2019
ProfessorHank:

We have to evolve something more practical to do this...
I mean talk is cheap...

Replacement is a strategy.

Replace the niceness with meanness?

What's the limit of not crossing the antisocial line...

This is not an easy walk believe me unless you're not heterosexual...
U think otherwise, try and see...
nice one here

WHATS THE LIMIT TO NOT BEING ANTISOCIAL

Kind of tricky because the line keeps moving. What was socially acceptable 5 yrs ago is frowned upon this year. And it's gonna get worse. Soon being a proper heterosexual man proud in your sexuality will be frowned upon. Soon soon ALL masculinity will be toxic.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ProfessorHank: 4:36pm On May 27, 2019
ubunja:
nice one here

WHATS THE LIMIT TO NOT BEING ANTISOCIAL

Kind of tricky because the line keeps moving. What was socially acceptable 5 yrs ago is frowned upon this year. And it's gonna get worse. Soon being a proper heterosexual man proud in your sexuality will be frowned upon. Soon soon ALL masculinity will be toxic.

Import of this is message clear as noon day.
Horrifying... I've seen it in action already in so many places. Disgusting.

We need to push back the line. It's war.
You don't fight, u die pressed hard against the wall.

You fight, u die pushing back.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ProfessorHank: 4:37pm On May 27, 2019
Pussy is just a hole
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 27, 2019
ProfessorHank:
Pussy is just a hole

I swear
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by sheDD(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2019
Brize I'm not sure
U have seen this
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Ishilove: 9:20pm On May 27, 2019
A post written for boys, by a boy and applauded by boys
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by brize(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2019
sheDD:
Brize I'm not sure U have seen this
I don't read epistles broda......

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2019
Ishilove:
A post written for boys, by a boy and applauded by boys
whats the concern of an aunt?

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Amatarasha(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2019
Ar u mad ubunja ? He he oo See ubunja of my sunday church, nna weta mmiri nso ubunja nwannem agbago ara! cry
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by ubunja(m): 6:23am On May 28, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
whats the concern of an aunt?
damn!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by majormofor(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
ubunja:
damn!!!!!!
Ubanja!! your birthday is coming soon, when are we are we expecting a new miseducation?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2019
Ubunja, I have been reading your piece but in this particular piece there are contradictions which I'll point out.

Society sees the Nice Guy's pursuit for commitment over sex as a virtue.but society is wrong. because the Nice Guy is only using commitment to try to get sex.that's why Nice Guys only hang around Sluts.only to complain they are not getting sex.here is a truth pill people don't realize : NICEGUYS don't HANG AROUND GOOD GIRLS.
Nice Guys know Good Girls have no sex to give. so they stay away.they seek out Sluts.because sluts are dishing out sex.and when Nice Guys whine about women
choosing Bad Boys its only because THEY ARE PISSED THEIR NICENESS IS NOT GETTING THEM SEX
Here you said Nice guys don't hang around good girls because these good girls don't give sex...

The Bad Boys.and Society trembles, fearing that the Bad Boy is hanging around the Good Girl to badly influence her.but the Good Girl is not weak.she is strong. that is why no man can get her pussy. she is a hard nut to crack. that Bad Boy/Good Girl combo works .so much. because first of all the Bad Boy is not there for sex.he is getting lots of it elsewhere.he is there for the emotional: LOVE. And the Good Girl is not there for the
emotional,she is getting plenty of that from 80% of men who happen to be Nice Guys.she is there for the physical: SEX.
But in another breath you still claim that the good girls are getting 80% attention from the nice guys that you previously claim don't like hanging with them. Please, choose a narrative!

Secondly, you claim that a good girl is willing to give a bad boy sex because she knows that it's a route to get his commitment, if so, what then is the difference between the said good girl and a slut?

Please, I think there are too many contradiction here...

PERSONAL OPINION:
These Bad/Good guy theory that your piece preaches doesn't have any empirical proof. The average lady (girl) love confident men but the problem with the guy tagged "good guy" is that he has this fear of hurting her emotions by being himself... The tag Bad Guy doesn't connote one that is a philanderer per say, it simply means one that knowz what he wants and go for it without giving a damn and one that knows how to penetrate women! Also, the tag "good boy" doesn't necessarily mean a loyal guy that possess all the good attributes of life, it simply means a woman pleaser that can't stand for his wants and needs but is ready to please women even when it doesn't favor him- most times he pretends just to retain his Mr Nice Guy tag.

I don tire abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by majormofor(m): 1:35am On Jun 04, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Ubunja, I have been reading your piece but in this particular piece there are contradictions which I'll point out.

Here you said Nice guys don't hang around good girls because these good girls don't give sex...

But in another breath you still claim that the good girls are getting 80% attention from the nice guys that you previously claim don't like hanging with them. Please, choose a narrative!

Secondly, you claim that a good girl is willing to give a bad boy sex because she knows that it's a route to get his commitment, if so, what then is the difference between the said good girl and a slut?

Please, I think there are too many contradiction here...

PERSONAL OPINION:
These Bad/Good guy theory that your piece preaches doesn't have any empirical proof. The average lady (girl) love confident men but the problem with the guy tagged "good guy" is that he has this fear of hurting her emotions by being himself... The tag Bad Guy doesn't connote one that is a philanderer per say, it simply means one that knowz what he wants and go for it without giving a damn and one that knows how to penetrate women! Also, the tag "good boy" doesn't necessarily mean a loyal guy that possess all the good attributes of life, it simply means a woman pleaser that can't stand for his wants and needs but is ready to please women even when it doesn't favor him- most times he pretends just to retain his Mr Nice Guy tag.

I don tire abeg!
Noted.... pls Ubanja when you dropping ur next miseducation
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by Magnoliaa(f): 1:37am On Jun 04, 2019
Interesting.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by starstaz(m): 1:49am On Jun 04, 2019
Ubunja
Greetings to a paddy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by starstaz(m): 1:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Ubunja
Greetings to a paddy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by starstaz(m): 1:50am On Jun 04, 2019
Ubunja
Greetings to a paddy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by starstaz(m): 1:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Ubunja
Greetings to a paddy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Nice Guys Are Sluts; Bad Boys Are Good Girls by starstaz(m): 1:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Ubunja
Greetings to a paddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed. / Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender / 27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.