Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Real Name Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Name Of God (736 Views)

Muhammad's REAL NAME Is Qutham. Did Muslims Know This? / What Is The Real Name Of The Islamic God? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Name Of God by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Hey again i want to tell you guys somethings i have been having dreams about this and i want to say it now which is the true name of God some may say its God but i have been having dreams of the real name of the creator and his name being not God or Yahuah or Yahweh or Jehovah or Jah but[b] I am That I am[/b]. Some may say well its in the bible well i am sorry to say but somethings were put into the bible by men. This name gthat i have been having dreams about is in the bible as well and some may mistaken it as I am Who I am well its not its I am That I am and its in Exodus.

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:14

This[b] I am That I am[/b] is his real name may dreams where me speaking this name and the spiritual realm responding to this name being said and one time i was nearly blown away in the spiritual realm by this name. This is how serious this name is and you should know final,ly what the name of your Elohim is which isn't God which is just another name for Lucifer because one time while doing deliverance of myself i got wise and decided to call out that name in deliverance and guess who responded none other than Lucifer. Its that real guys and you should know by now his name isn't Yahweh or Jehovah or Jah or Yahuah but[b] I am That I am[/b]. Now if you don't believe me take this in prayer and pray about it because i already got my confirmation and it was these dreams ive been having now its your turn to get your confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Name Of God by greatnaija01: 2:09am On Feb 27, 2018
ALL GOD'S NAME IS TRUE.

No ONE is more TRUE than the other.
God spoke to MOSES in GENESIS, Moses was not a CHILD of God but a FRIEND.... WE ARE CHILDREN of GOD. AND No friend has the access A CHILD HAS. NO FRIEND is given the rights and privileges a CHILD is given..... HE GAVE US A NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME... so here is what the BIBLE says about the NAME u speak of.
Philippians 2:5-11
5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and GIVEN HIM THE which is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

If JESUS was GIVEN a SPECIFIC NAME.... then this shows us that the NAME was not JESUS.... and it was not I AM THAT I AM either, it was HIGHER THAN ALL THE NAMES GIVEN TO MOSES AND EVERYONE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Even the OLD testament shows us a brief hint of what name JESUS would be called later on..... see...Psalms 138:2 says that GOD magnifies HIS WORD above all HIS name. Lolsss so it is not what you are saying OP.

Revelation 19:13...his name is called The Word of God.

so purewisdom, the greatest name which is higher than I AM THAT I AM is actually THE WORD OF GOD.
I AM THAT I AM WAS NEVER USED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT BY ANYONE.
pls take correction.

purewisdom:
Hey again i want to tell you guys somethings i have been having dreams about this and i want to say it now which is the true name of God some may say its God but i have been having dreams of the real name of the creator and his name being not God or Yahuah or Yahweh or Jehovah or Jah but[b] I am That I am[/b]. Some may say well its in the bible well i am sorry to say but somethings were put into the bible by men. This name gthat i have been having dreams about is in the bible as well and some may mistaken it as I am Who I am well its not its I am That I am and its in Exodus.

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. Exodus 3:14

This[b] I am That I am[/b] is his real name may dreams where me speaking this name and the spiritual realm responding to this name being said and one time i was nearly blown away in the spiritual realm by this name. This is how serious this name is and you should know final,ly what the name of your Elohim is which isn't God which is just another name for Lucifer because one time while doing deliverance of myself i got wise and decided to call out that name in deliverance and guess who responded none other than Lucifer. Its that real guys and you should know by now his name isn't Yahweh or Jehovah or Jah or Yahuah but[b] I am That I am[/b]. Now if you don't believe me take this in prayer and pray about it because i already got my confirmation and it was these dreams ive been having now its your turn to get your confirmation.

1 Like

Re: The Real Name Of God by coluka: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2018
God has so many names and for me everybody calls him what they call him because of the way he revealed himself to them.
Re: The Real Name Of God by ogyunging(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
In lay mans lingua "The Great Architect"
Re: The Real Name Of God by MrOnPoint(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
purewisdom:

I believe you have been given a great message to the world. This thing you said about I Am That I Am has been revealed to me too.

And in support of your second point. I stumbled on a video on YouTube which says 'Satan's name is God', after ignoring it for a while, I decided to view it last week. Guess what It's about? It says god is the short form of Satan real name "Gadrael"(the name is in the book of Eunoch).
Re: The Real Name Of God by MrOnPoint(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
ALL GOD'S NAME IS TRUE.

No ONE is more TRUE than the other.
God spoke to MOSES in GENESIS, Moses was not a CHILD of God but a FRIEND.... WE ARE CHILDREN of GOD. AND No friend has the access A CHILD HAS. NO FRIEND is given the rights and privileges a CHILD is given..... HE GAVE US A NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY NAME... so here is what the BIBLE says about the NAME u speak of.
Philippians 2:5-11
5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,
7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and GIVEN HIM THE which is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

If JESUS was GIVEN a SPECIFIC NAME.... then this shows us that the NAME was not JESUS.... and it was not I AM THAT I AM either, it was HIGHER THAN ALL THE NAMES GIVEN TO MOSES AND EVERYONE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Even the OLD testament shows us a brief hint of what name JESUS would be called later on..... see...Psalms 138:2 says that GOD magnifies HIS WORD above all HIS name. Lolsss so it is not what you are saying OP.

Revelation 19:13...his name is called The Word of God.

so purewisdom, the greatest name which is higher than I AM THAT I AM is actually THE WORD OF GOD.
I AM THAT I AM WAS NEVER USED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT BY ANYONE.
pls take correction.

Read John 8:58 brother. 'before Abraham was, I Am'. You are the one that needs to swallow the bitter truth sir. It's has been revealed to me too since 2016 that the true name of the Almighty is I Am.
Satan rules the system of the world, so don't be surprised if we all have been using his language one way or the other.
Re: The Real Name Of God by greatnaija01: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
You do not USE one VERSE to cancel a WHOLE BODY OF TRUTH.... you are NOTHING, NAMELESS N no one will HEED or Hear your voice because it is simply the Pride of KNOWLEDGE worrying u... Sit your black asss down n study the BIBLE. The verse u quoted JESUS said I AM and not in the same hebrew construction as when God spoke to MOSES.... I went to bible school I studied hebrew n greek... so dont come here n openly shame your generation for lack of pure wisdom.

Sit down and study then your mind will receive truth.
VISION n DREAMS can not be what will change TRUTH because we do not walk by SIGHT... but by FAITH... and faith is by HEARING not SEEING.

hope u receive sense one day

MrOnPoint:

Read John 8:58 brother. 'before Abraham was, I Am'. You are the one that needs to swallow the bitter truth sir. It's has been revealed to me too since 2016 that the true name of the Almighty is I Am.
Satan rules the system of the world, so don't be surprised if we all have been using his language one way or the other.
Re: The Real Name Of God by MrOnPoint(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
greatnaija01:
You do not USE one VERSE to cancel a WHOLE BODY OF TRUTH.... you are NOTHING, NAMELESS N no one will HEED or Hear your voice because it is simply the Pride of KNOWLEDGE worrying u... Sit your black asss down n study the BIBLE. The verse u quoted JESUS said I AM and not in the same hebrew construction as when God spoke to MOSES.... I went to bible school I studied hebrew n greek... so dont come here n openly shame your generation for lack of pure wisdom.

Sit down and study then your mind will receive truth.
VISION n DREAMS can not be what will change TRUTH because we do not walk by SIGHT... but by FAITH... and faith is by HEARING not SEEING.

hope u receive sense one day

The way you talk has shown you are not of Christ but a pretender. I pray you repent. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Real Name Of God by greatnaija01: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
THANK U Mr Accuser of the BRETHREN. Thanks.

MrOnPoint:

The way you talk has shown you are not of Christ but a pretender. I pray you repent. Good luck.
Re: The Real Name Of God by MrOnPoint(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2018
purewisdom:

In as much as I agree with you concerning the name of the Almighty, I still like to know how Lucifer responded after you called God. Did you see his face? How does he look like?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Why Popular RCCG Pastor, Wale Adenuga Resigned / Pastors Are All Scammers {yahoomen} / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... Blessed Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.