Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition (17088 Views)

Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets / Buhari Submits His Presidential Nomination Form At APC Office (Photos) / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition by Gireiboy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
that you speak igbo and live in igboland doesn't make you an Igbo man
98% of igbos hate Buhari
because Buhari is a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth
if 98% of Igbo's hate Buhari, what about the remaining 2%. You failed to think that the guy you are reacting to, might be among the 2% Igbo's that love Buhari.
Re: Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
He couldn't even iron his kaftan before suing the president...

Re: Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition by Greatzeus(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
Buhari is a terrorist
apc is bokoharam/herdsmen
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
kiss the truth
Calm down
What's your father's name again? You said?
Oh nobody knows it and nobody ever will. Your entire generations will continue to learn about buhari in school till Jesus come.
I am not his Fan,but I was raised well,I'm not like some who wake up their dad with their legs cheesy wink
Re: Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition by UduMgbo1: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
Greatzeus:

Calm down
What's your father's name again? You said?
Oh nobody knows it and nobody ever will. Your entire generations will continue to learn about buhari in school till Jesus come.
I am not his Fan,but I was raised well,I'm not like some who wake up their dad with their legs cheesy wink
[/s]
yeroba Muslim spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Reacts To Buhari's "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" Says "PMB Is Racist" / Being Tinubu’s Puppet, A Compliment, Sanwo-olu Tells Agbaje - PUNCH / Can Lagoon State Really Come Out Of The Ugly Yoke Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.