Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (25033 Views)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
k
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by maxiuc(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by bjayx: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
I don't believe that shiiit still happens.
Don't doubt me, na jazz the other woman use.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Jamean(f): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
That's not Anthony Busstop

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by whitebeard(m): 8:23am On Feb 27, 2018
My neighbour has 5 daughters, and they are all happy.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by crackhouse(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2018
Hmm
So u just took her pic and urs and come online here to look for who to help her? Why didn't u help her urself? It's very dangerous to leave them there because tragedy may befall them before help could come.
If I were u I will take them to a police station for safety first before coming online looking for who to help them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by adecz: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2018
She no get family to return to?

And she is sleeping by ATM.... Smart woman,
most likely a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nathayas: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2018
For doing this to his wife and his innocent baby he will never in his life time have a male child even with another woman.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by sixtusn: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2018
The man is insane, senseless and wicked. It is what you put in a woman's womb that she will deliver for u. He lacks understanding. Instead of him to find out how to build his y chromosomes for baby boy he is there blaming the woman. If he likes, let him impregnate 10 women, he will still get girls. Nonsense. Such men waste their sperm outside and come to release remnants for d wife and expect magic to happen. May God deliver him.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by blesoh(f): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Ignorance is a disease, so why didn't he put the male child.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by philip0906(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
This story is clearly not true , so justvbecause of male child her husband and all her friends and family abandoned her to sleep at the dangerous Anthony Bus stop ...Alll these Lagos people can finesse people with different touching stories , I can't forget one woman and her acclaimed son who finessed me for days infront of UBA bank on admiralty way till God exposed their to fraud when I saw the same boy with another woman pulling the same stunt somewhere else .
You're wise...too much format for this lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Cyrilpac(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2018
If girl child is not important, why did he go bring another woman why not be gay
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by anyicash(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2018
What do you expect when you marry a fool? Honestly education is very important.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by dododawa1: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2018
As, for me I don't believed d STORY

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Abiona001(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2018
like seriously, some are still backward.
FIDELITY24:
Some African men are still backward in this 21st century, every child is important be it a boy or a girl. I pray to have both when I get married but if I have only girls it makes no difference.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Khalilsneh29: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2018
I stumbled upon this post yesterday so I'm still searching for help to save that little girl.
Please guys we need help to get to that little girl you are seeing, her name is Cynthia Medebem.
I knew her through her cousin who is my friend years back in onitsha.
I have informed the family and they are trying to know if anyone could be of help.
So if anyone has any reliable and vital information that can help us get to her or the police handling the case I would be happy.
Call these numbers��
Her cousin -08182245007 (Chinecherem) or you can call her mom with this number -07030209755(Mrs.Medebem)
Thanks.
#helpsavecynthia

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Randy100: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
All this people talking rubbish above don't even know that in every ejaculation has half x chromosome and half y chromosome. A man deposit everything needed for both male and female children.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by BukkyDan(f): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by sexdoll: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Igbo men and male son.

Chai.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Freeman50(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuNnu:
I would have loved to be a Man..
Young lady, people like you amaze me.......what a name! Funny enough
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2018
dingbang:
Well meaning Nigerian that just only took pic without helping the woman, is that one a well meaning Nigerian??

Mchew.
Did you even read that post? The guy said he gave the woman some money. Don't be too hasty to post stuff.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by oloriooko(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Eediotic man, useless and void of common sense.
The lady should go and raise her daughter cuz she's too good for that local fuul called husband
FYI Mr Man, your new wife will never get a son for this wicked act of yours
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by uvie66: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2018
So a married grown up woman do not have emergency funds on her to take care of herself. Herein lies the problem of been too over reliant on a Man that has been tagged as a husband.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Jackipapa: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2018
He is a dumb, he should know that having a male child depend on him not the woman, ah, ah!
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Ladynia2(f): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2018
Most African men have fish brains. Has it ever occurred to him that the male child that he wants so badly might bring shame and calamities to the family. He doesn't know how much God loves him. Everyone is not destined to have both sex as their kids. God gave him the sex of child that will benefit him.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by kchigozie15: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2018
I think d man must b on drugs...hw on earth can some1 do such a thing
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2018
shortgun:
Funny enough when the girl grow up after all the suffering she will still look for her father or will want to identify with him.
Women that can't keep their homes together will always play the victim card. She had a daughter 10yrs ago and for 10yrs her husband didn't throw her out of the house or marry a new wife?

She probably had a delay in giving the man another child and because he (the husband) had seen another woman, he decided to use the senseless excuse to send her out of his house. But no matter what, sending his wife out at that ungodly hour is inexcusable. It's obvious though that some men are still living in the 19th century cos if not, no man should place a male over a female child. From what I've seen over the long short course of my life, female children are more useful to the parents than male children. They take care of parents more than any male child can ever do. It's only in very few cases that u see some male children really doing that.
I'm pretty sure that that man will regret his actions one day.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Wawaman: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

When they want to do that they always go and lie infront of ATM machines ooo
the woman story is fake. women like that full Lagos. always backing or carrying a baby . The funny thing is that they always ask for TF.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by boyjo: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

But you are a man na...oga!

Nawa o

hahaha shocked grin cheesy
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by ECRFngo: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2018
This is pure case of abandonment and its against the law. Esther Child Rights Foundation is calling on for more details e.g. the exact location, or probably can u bring the woman to our office, pls

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2018
when I said women should have their own cash and not just a joint account with their husband, I was attacked and called a feminist. if she have her own cash, all these could easily b avoided. d man is mad

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
F00lish man.

Who needs a male child.

Backward idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.