Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (25181 Views)

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by uss25dec: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Bill & Hilary Clinton have jst one daughter in their family. Dats ok for them even reaching d highest levels in life. Bill was US president for 8yrs. Hilary was US Sec for 4yrs n presidential candidate in 2016. Then one ordinary man here in Nigeria is sending his wife parking jst because of having female child. After all, who out d child in her womb? A sane man will blame himself on dis issue, not d woman. This man will, one day, regret what he has done to this innocent souls.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by mackii(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2018
Africonji:
Holy Mary mother of God. That husband must be crazy. Are female children not children? He should not have done that.
Me that have been praying for God to bless me with girls. Illiteracy is really more dangerous than been under a curse

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
gloria34:
when I said women should have their own cash and not just a joint account with their husband, I was attacked and called a feminist. if she have her own cash, all these could easily b avoided. d man is mad
Even if she had her own cash, she wouldn't have been able to go anywhere at that time of the night.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by uss25dec: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
The new wife must b very stupid. Watching d man sending his wife cos she didn't have male child for him should ring a bell in her ears dat one day, if she fails to produce male child for him, she will go d same way.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by mackii(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2018
Africonji:
Holy Mary mother of God. That husband must be crazy. Are female children not children? He should not have done that.

Me that have been praying for God to bless me with girls. Illiteracy is really more dangerous than been under a curse

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Bidexgarl:

Even if she had her own cash, she wouldn't have been able to go anywhere at that time of the night.
what happened to a hotel room?
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Freeman59: 9:36am On Feb 27, 2018
CHAI!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE IKPU NNU
IkpuNnu:
I would have loved to be a Man..
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Ikemefuna44: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2018
This is a convenient story. A man, whom you have been married to, and had a daughter for, for over 10 years, suddenly throws you out of the house because you did not have a male child. Hmmmm!

Okay, he throws you out; did not give you money to travel back to your family in Imo state. So you become stranded. No phone call to contact your people to inform them of your delicate situation. You've been staying in Lagos for over 10 years, but you don't have any friend to put up with temporarily until you get back to your.

You cannot run to church for succor; you did not go to one of the governmental agencies or Non Governmental Organization (NGO), to tender your case.

Instead, you chose to pitch tent, near a bank ATM, knowing fully well that people will come and withdraw money.

Woman, you are a corporate begged. Anyone that gives you money is just gullible.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Some men are just heartless
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2018
This guy dey mad ooo .....i have been looking for a child now for almost 3 yrs ....................and someone is sending one woman out for givng birth to female child ....well .....God you u r seeing ur pipu oo ....
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by shortgun(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Bidexgarl:

She probably had a delay in giving the man another child and because he (the husband) had seen another woman, he decided to use the senseless excuse to send her out of his house. But no matter what, sending his wife out at that ungodly hour is inexcusable. It's obvious though that some men are still living in the 19th century cos if not, no man should place a male over a female child. From what I've seen over the long short course of my life, female children are more useful to the parents than male children. They take care of parents more than any male child can ever do. It's only in very few cases that u see some male children really doing that.
I'm pretty sure that that man will regret his actions one day.
Do u really believe that the husband throw her out of the house in the middle of the night? let me tell u a little story.
I was in church one day with our pastor when a woman ran to him crying that the husband chased her and their son out of the house.
Pastor called the husband who's also a member and man said he's not even in town, pastor asked the woman how can ur husband throw u out when he's not in the town.
She said he called her and promise to deal with her after the had an issue over the phone.
I was shocked.

When they say fear woman, its not just a statement.
Many men are are dying in silence cos they married the wrong woman, they can't do much cos d woman will always be seen as the victim.
No man in his right senses will throw out a good woman.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Elan83(m): 9:48am On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuNnu:
your moniker na wire!
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by ufuosman(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2018
Something is wrong with this man
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by sofiaelvis(f): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Where is the commissioner for happiness
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2018
I have witnessed where a man chased his wife and his daughters our with a cutlass because he was told his new side chick was carrying a male child, he has since married two other women after that and sent them away, till date no one even gave him another child not to talk of male child. Karma dealt fairly with him
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by parismoore: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuNnu:
guess going through the knife will solve ur problem...lol
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by vikithor(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2018
will like you to hear from the man,maybe also from the new wife
before concluding
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by jaytime(m): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2018
And he got married to somebody's female child o. The thunder wey go fire that man eh...

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by writeprof(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2018
He is either an ignoramus or he has something up his sleeves.
Well, I just remembered a chartered accountant who did that, but he left the house for the wife and his three daughters.
May God help to reset this primordial mindset about having male children by all means. I know it's not peculiar to Nigerians or Africans.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by mmsen: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2018
FIDELITY24:
Some African men are still backward in this 21st century, every child is important be it a boy or a girl. I pray to have both when I get married but if I have only girls it makes no difference.

Most of them are.

So much stupidity out there. Obsessed with their tribalism, superstition and having children that most of them do a horrendous job of raising.

And the problem is that no one calls them out publicly.

P.S.
The women are at least as bad, if not worse.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by digitsolution: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2018
The husband is at fault here, he determines the sex of the child XY CHROMOSOMES . I do hope this story is fake and if it is real may the almighty God open a new chapter for the mother and child so pathetic the evil humans do to humans.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by whitebeard(m): 11:22am On Feb 27, 2018
The sex of a baby is determined by the males chromosomes, if there is anyone to be chased out it him...!
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Ifunanya327(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Happens all the time in this zoo of a country.. Anyways register, like/share business pages on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and get paid daily up to #1300
http://abhishekborkar.com/jxaA7//a579e96f98725fa3aebe9b6d5ef688a2/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Rozaytee: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2018
i know its an igbo man dat will do dat shiiit....male child rubbish

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Vinstel: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuNnu:
My friend you're a man stop fooling yourself
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Male counterparts are the deciders of sex of the child not the mothers fault vis-a-vis xx n xy even truly he did that he should be brought in for questioning
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by soliq55(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Do most africans even know how sex of a foetus is determined? The male parent actually determines the sex of a child by contributing X or Y sex chromosome.

This fact should be a common knowledge in our society. Give the husband a JSS2 integrated science book.

1 Like

Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
I think the man wants more kids and probably she/he has infertility issues. This is the more reason why every woman needs a source of income

You can't rely on a man for all your financial needs. You must work just in case he sends you packing(this is Nigeria where men oppress)

You will still be able to stand on your feet instead of begging. With a ten years old child she really doesn't have any excuse for not working.

My church member who has 3 boys was kicked out of her matrimonial home and sent to the street with her kids because the man was hard up financially(nobody brought the pix online), women work, a man will kick you out even with ten male kids for any reason, you must have a back up plan
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by grandstar(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
dingbang:
Well meaning Nigerian that just only took pic without helping the woman, is that one a well meaning Nigerian??

Mchew.

He said he gave the woman some cash.
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by grandstar(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
shortgun:
Funny enough when the girl grow up after all the suffering she will still look for her father or will want to identify with him.
Women that can't keep their homes together will always play the victim card. She had a daughter 10yrs ago and for 10yrs her husband didn't throw her out of the house or marry a new wife?

I doubt that she can't keep her home. This isn't the victim card here.

If he doesn't like her, why should he throw her out with the baby? Something ain't right
Re: Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS by sharpsharp: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Angelanest:
A well meaning Nigerian was touched after seeing a woman and her 10-year-old daughter sleeping on the road in front of a bank in Lagos. According to an online report, the woman was chased out of the house along with her daughter by her husband for failing to produce a male child.

It was reported that the man even married a new wife in order to achieve his "dream" of having a male child.

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who met the woman sleeping on the road helped her to the best of his ability.

He took to Facebook to share her story. Below is what he wrote;

TEARS SEEING MOTHER AND CHILD SLEEP IN FRONT OF BANK IN LAGOS.

Arrived Lagos State this morning at 2:07am and surprise to see a woman and her 10yr old daughter sleeping in front of a Bank.

I observed them from afar, came closer to avoid waking a mad woman. I woke them up and ask to know why they were sleeping in such a place.

she opened up and told me she has been sleeping there for two nights.

HER STORY
"Trouble started when my husband brought in a new wife because i couldn't have a male child. Last week Saturday at about 1:00am, he woke me and my Daughter (Amara), told us to leave his house in presence of his new wife. I didn't utter any word, no fight, he helped me parked my things out and that of my daughter. My luggage was much so I left some at the Security Post. I had nowhere to go at that godly hour except traveling back to Imo State but have no transport and even where to stay in Imo State". (Story Cut)

Her story touched my inner heart and gave out few Naira for her to transport herself back home. I would have love to see her husband but am not a marriage counselor.

Lagosians, her new home is Anthony Bus-Stop. Can we lift her burden?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/husband-chases-wife-daughter-inability-male-child-photos.html

Can you get details from her, like account number, where her people are in Imo state?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.