Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable (54418 Views)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Kobicove(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2018
bonechamberlain:
no pics ??

Are you expecting pics?

Do ghosts take pics?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by FarahAideed: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2018
dunkem21:

The funny thing is that Nairaland is being monitored from Aso rock to achieve this propaganda.. Watch as this unconfirmed thread moves to FP.

It has moved to FrontPage

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Naso Craze dey start..very soon now na NK topic go dey everywhere..Buhari led FG never learn from mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by uncleiykeman(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Lmao

Ojuku escaped to abidjan
Kanu escaped to Ghana

If I say C you say Cowardssss
c----

How did awolowo die?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by BafanaBafana: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2018
He is regularly seen chilling at remote suya spots.

Enjoyment pikin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by bonechamberlain(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Kobicove:

Are you expecting pics?

Do ghosts take pics?
u should be asking the cable this pertinent question since they claimed to have his info even his addresses in Ghana. it means they should have his pics, it is even stated that he moves with a face cap. meaning they have seen the ghost.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by oloriLFC(f): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2018
When I posted here 2 weeks ago that one igbo lady said on twitter that she saw him(NK) in Ghana and that he disguised slighty, and only responded when she greeted in igbo, one guy threw insults at me, he didn't knw i dnt waste time on ppl like him. what's my biz with u nd ur Nnamdi Kanu? Mtcheew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by airlord2020: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by potterdon: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2018
Is this how Kanu and ipob has been giving them sleepless nights they r seeing him every where they turn grin grin don't worry Kanu is in asorock with aisha buhari. They are having a bottle of fura together grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by 3kay945(m): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2018
It is very very hard to believe anything in this country of ours again.
O ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by greatcrown: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2018
What are we supposed to do with this now?

They will just be churning out rubbish to confuse the people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Saintmary(f): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Too many holes in this story
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by dododawa1: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Are u sure,dat guy is still on EARTH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by EarthXmetahuman: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2018
uncleiykeman:

How did awolowo die?
see this one asking me how 78 years old man died.

Is 78 years not old enough to die a natural death? .

Ojuku ran away from battle after killing 3 million people?
Their new found hero "kanu" ran away leaving his ipob minions to rot in jail or at the mercy of nigerian army/government.

These are the two biggest heroes in igbo history grin
Yet this one is asking about how 78years old man died.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Baonel(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2018
If you believe this nonsense then you can believe anything.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by id4sho(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2018
obafemee80:
grin

Escape From Sobibor
I watched d movie as a kid and read the event as an adult. it's better imagined than experience it. i think that made the Israelis (Jews) very harsh, aggressive, hostile and unfriendly to their Middle East neighbors and the world at large.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Rikidony(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2018
the run away leader of IPOB YOOT, CHAII KANU DON SUFFER

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2018
y didnt naija tell ghana govt make dem bring him for trial .fake news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Nate23: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2018
This junk news site on the loose again... And the junk news went to front page.. Nland is worst joke of a site ever
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by IGNACOSTI(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2018
How true could this be ? Someone who is believed to me missing patronizing bar joints and suya joints still in Africa where thousands of people can identify him ?
Please can we pls get a pics or when next he is found you should try interviewing him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by carzola(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2018
Trailer jam the cable office

Say Amen!!

If you've had enough of lies and
Disregard to us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by AkinMatthy: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2018
RZArecta2:
Hilarious, even mediocre journalists at Sahara reporters back up their drivel with photo evidence, FG should provide pictures or shut their stinking mouths. Nnamdi Kanu was at home when the cowardly dog soldiers attacked and he hasn't been seen since then, Hope Uzodinma has a bonafide case in court that will excuse him from providing Kanu due to Buhari's rascality in sending soldiers to kill innocent people when there were better ways to handle the situation without escalating tensions. The fg has killed Kanu, they should provide the body which is what his family are asking for now, nothing hard there again. Buhari is a criminal lesbian goat, Buratai is his boyfriend, Aisha is Kogi governor bítch

Listen to what you're saying, If they wanted to kill Kanu i think that people wouldn't go in brought daylight, meaning the military visit must be to arrest or tamed him, i am not saying the news is *true* or *false* but i just want you to know that you were not there when soldiers attacked his house neither you're there with him in Ghana to know if the news is not true. besides i think what we need to fight for is development of our Nation. I belong to no party yet i stand to go with people that are not making voice for looters and devastators that think nothing of future of the Nation but their home and greediness.

Poverty has broken some once Nigerians fighting for human right and they are now dogs for the same people they were fighting against.......*what a pity!*

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by chamberlinco1983: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Yankee101:
It's good to live to fight another day, but to abandon your followers and be lavishly spending their contributions is cowardice.

Even Ojukwu ran away but never kept quiet from Ivory Coast.
lol.Will This Man Live 2 Fight Another Day?What I Hav Seen In Kanu Is That After Been Sponsored By A Particular Group Of Persons, He Made A Lot Of Money And Wen The Heat Was On He Carted Away Without Completin D Assingment.The Money Owners Ar Lookin 4 Him,the Ng Govmnt Is Lookin 4 Him All The Pipl He Betrayed Are Also Lookin 4 Him.This Guy Is Realy A Coward Since His Disapearance He Has Nt Even Utered A Word 2 Even Console His Gullible Miscreants That Stil Beliv In His Failed Project.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by dele38: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2018
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by chamberlinco1983: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Kobicove:

Are you expecting pics?
Do ghosts take pics?
Hahahahahahaha.Abeg Bro Pity My Bele Na.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Cooly100: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuNnu:
After Sending Tens of Igbo Youths To Their Early Graves?

Nnamdi Kanu Will Surely Die A Painful And Disgraceful Death..

IkpuNnegi...who would pay for thousands of people killed by the Fulani herdsmen?

I have not seen you clown curse those people yet..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by AkinMatthy: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Firefire:
We need video evidence

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by robotix: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:
grin grin grin

I thought dude said he was ready to give-up his life for Biafra grin grin grin

Who won die? grin grin grin Sharp-guy!

Andhis colleagues are still languishing in prison awaiting trial....... smh

Never follow a coward to war...

Which passport did he used to enter Ghana when his previous ones were seized? Do you have a brain?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2018
robotix:

Which passport did he used to enter Ghana when his previous ones were seized? Do you have a brain?

Stop exposing how dumb you are. Do you know how many porous boarders within that distance.

Damn! You just unenlightened

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Cooly100: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Yesbody:

This guy caused chaos in Nigeria and flee to Ghana for enjoyment, this guy surely needs 3 bullet in his hearth

You clowns are really funny...

How did he get to Ghana? By private plane..

Kanu and Buhari, who have caused more chaos in Nigeria?

Must of you kids need to play more in the sands

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by correctguy101(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nnamdi KANU cannot be killed or arrested,and Ipob would be quiet since then.

There's nothing anyone can do if he's rearrested or killed.

The people of Eastern Nigeria and Nigeria in general hasn't gotten a true backbone to rely on.

Like I said and will always say. The powers behind the curtains are strong and can be reached and neutralized by another power behind another curtain.

We need dedicated hands to form a cabal that will seize first industrial powers in the country and be able to streamline the economy to their chosen cause and then secretly find out and neutralize the cabals running things before taking out the public faces of these evil men.

Anything else is just noise and a quest for your own share of the national cake.

I don't have any confidence in this claim but I suspect that Kanu is still alive and has done the same thing Ojukwu did - desert the Biafra people and the cause for a Biafran State....

Dem no dey use mouth fight person wey carry gun. Dig?

Only violence brings lasting peaceful coexistence between nations. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSS Uncovers Stockpiles Of Arms, Ammunition In Akwa Ibom Govt House-PremiumTimes / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.