Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable (54419 Views)

Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Adebowale89(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nnamdi KANU is the least of Nigeria problem right now, the Federal govt should sit up and stop playing their useless double standard. I'll choose ipob troubles over and over again to this Fulani herdsmen

I repeat KANU is the least of Nigeria problem. this useless govt should sit right and do the needful before their exit in 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by aylipple: 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
One minute y'all believe the DSS is this sophisticated agency that can plan & successfully execute an interdiction on foreign soil & the next minute, it's a "Daura-controlled" (no pun) ineffective organisation.

FYI, the mandate of the DSS doesn't include extraditing or "kidnapping" wanted persons on foreign soil.

EternalTruths:

Nnamdi KANU is in Ghana and the DSS has not organized a secret kidnapping of him.?

Which school did your father sent you to.?

Go and retrieve your school fees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by KahlDrogo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
bonechamberlain:
no pics ??
Of course there is pic. They just forgot to include it.

Cownu chilling in his state of the art Jacuzzi.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by EternalTruths: 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
aylipple:
One minute y'all believe the DSS is this sophisticated agency that can plan & successfully execute an interdiction on foreign soil & the next minute, it's a "Daura-controlled" (no pun) ineffective organisation.

FYI, the mandate of the DSS doesn't include extraditing or "kidnapping" wanted persons on foreign soil.

Buhari once attempted to kidnap Dikko in London.

So tell Buhari to attempt another again against KANU if truly he is in Ghana.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by tobiasbeecher: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Skepticus:

Fuvking pure opportunist with questionable mental health!

His catalonian colleague, though holed up in Belgium never kept quiet, and for his tenacity, catalonians wear a yellow ribbon in solidarity with him. Even Pep Guardiola showed defiance to the English FA by wearing these ribbons at matches.

To think this guy rose to be the front runner of a noble agitation still amazes me.

However, I doubt the full authenticity of the story above. It's a bit of truth covered in so much trash.
To be sincere, you didn't make any single sense. So even if he was alive, you will advise him to stay in whatever country he is to be agitating for Biafra? Didn't you see what the murderous Nigerian security agency did in his house?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by aylipple: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
How you even imagined that a scenario in 1984 aptly fits into today's world beats my own imagination.

Again, whether Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is in Ghana or anywhere else, dead or alive, how does that affect the current hardships confronting majority of Nigerians??

EternalTruths:

Buhari once attempted to kidnap Dikko in London.

So tell Buhari to attempt another again against KANU if truly he is in Ghana.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by win2kwire: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coats
This criminal ran to Ghana!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by oloriLFC(f): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

Nnamdi KANU is in Ghana and the DSS has not organized a secret kidnapping of him.?

Which school did your father sent you to.?

Go and retrieve your school fees.
I don't have time 4 people like u who cnt comment without mentioning people's fathers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by misgab: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:
He has received his settlement for a job well done and kipping his end of d deal.. Shebi everybody don quiet by force.
God bless you.is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by billyG(m): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
That man is a scam!he even loves suya made by a fulaniman he hate so much?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by bigdoo: 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
He who fights and run away, lives to fight another day.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by NonsoWow: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuNnu:
After Sending Tens of Igbo Youths To Their Early Graves?

Nnamdi Kanu Will Surely Die A Painful And Disgraceful Death..

You needed to have come to Anambra and heard the 'Amen' our people shouted on seeing this prayer.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by calyto: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
THE WHOLE IPOB HOOPLA IS A WELL DRAFTED SCRIPT AND THE MAIN CHARACTER( Maazi Nnamdi Kanu) HAS DIED.

GET IT TO YOUR SKULLS.

IPOB( THE MOVIE) HAS ENDED IN A TRAGIC WAY.

It was Nnamdi Kanu of the IPOB movie that died, not the real person who acted as Nnamdi Kanu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by fireback: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Splendid235:
all these descriptions without a single pix is the highest point of unprofessionalism.this is mere conjecture.......hahahahaha Nigeria! !!!!!
that was how they told us that bokoharam have been defeated,. just for bokoharam to surface again and kidnap about 110 girls.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by robotix: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

Stop exposing your ignorance. Get a map or ask smugglers. They will tell you. West African porous more than a fishing net.

You will agree with me you are dumb after finding out
he didn't even answer my question.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by 989900: 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
100% falsehood.

Nnamdi is chilling with Buratai.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Sakes: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Say whatever you wish to say here......
The funny thing is ; YOU ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT KANU!!!!

Not yout FATHER or even BUHARI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by dele69: 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by FulaniTerrorist: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
IkpuNnu:
After Sending Tens of Igbo Youths To Their Early Graves?

Nnamdi Kanu Will Surely Die A Painful And Disgraceful Death..

Yes, Miyetti Allah will live longer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by tiger28: 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Splendid235:
all these descriptions without a single pix is the highest point of unprofessionalism.this is mere conjecture.......hahahahaha Nigeria! !!!!!
when pic come out very soon,you shameless pigs will say its Photoshopped and if he gets filmed, shameless serpents will say the govt used his body double........pigs!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Okoroawusa: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
RZArecta2:
Hilarious, even mediocre journalists at Sahara reporters back up their drivel with photo evidence, FG should provide pictures or shut their stinking mouths. Nnamdi Kanu was at home when the cowardly dog soldiers attacked and he hasn't been seen since then, Hope Uzodinma has a bonafide case in court that will excuse him from providing Kanu due to Buhari's rascality in sending soldiers to kill innocent people when there were better ways to handle the situation without escalating tensions. The fg has killed Kanu, they should provide the body which is what his family are asking for now, nothing hard there again. Buhari is a criminal lesbian goat, Buratai is his boyfriend, Aisha is Kogi governor bítch
Lamentations

What chapter?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Adebowale89:
Nnamdi KANU is the least of Nigeria problem right now, the Federal govt should sit up and stop playing their useless double standard. I'll choose ipob troubles over and over again to this Fulani herdsmen

I repeat KANU is the least of Nigeria problem. this useless govt should sit right and do the needful before their exit in 2019
Oga,y r u pouring spit all over the place?

This is just a news report that may be true or false

Did FG tell u that they r looking for Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by Adebowale89(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Oga,y r u pouring spit all over the place?

This is just a news report that may be true or false

Did FG tell u that they r looking for Nnamdi Kanu?

guy are you alright? this is a public platform that grant me the avenue to express myself. since you're FG spokesman, tell buhari he's not making sense

didirin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by naijaking1: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2018
nwabobo:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/exclusive-nnamdi-kanu-wife-spotted-ghana/amp

Quite impressive to see the amount of fake news being pushed by the same people who killed Nnamdi Kalu, his mother, father, and junior sister.
You fool no one.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by macof(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
The Lagos/Ibadan expressway media are just obsessed with Nnamdi Kanu

I dont think they ever met a man of conviction like that. A man who took them to the cleaners and insulted with recklessness

It must have really pained them, ehich is why they still csnt let go of the man

There is another loudmouth in London trying to copy Nnamdi Kanu called Adeyinka Grandson who is making noise all over the internet.

But try as much as he can, he can never be an Nnamdi Kanu.

It takes a lot of guts for a man to leave his comfortable London base and return to a third world country like Nigeria to suffer treason charges, imprisonment, persecution and military attack, all because of his beliefs and convictions.

But Nnamdi Kanu bravely returned.

In my lifetime, I will never see a Yoruba equivalent of Nnamdi Kanu, a man willing to sacrifice everything for the freedom and sovereignty of his people.

Bravery without due intellect and planing

Nnamdi kanu doesn't know how to lead a secessionist movement, he was doomed to fail from the start

However maybe the refreshed idea of biafra can resonate with better intellectual igbos who could lead the movement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And His Wife Spotted In Ghana - The Cable by sharpsecret: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2018
since ojukwu so many activist has come and gone but none has shook nizooria like nnamdi kanu deep,.u might killed him,or captured him,but his legacy will neva go wit him..he left his footprints,.he terrorize wit d truth..no wonder truth is bitter..he is d best we ever had..he opened my eyes and made me go into our history..hate him or love him he has written his name in igbo history

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.