Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) (32376 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / See Love: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2018
khiaa:

I don't deal with the Hood rats like the ones who entertain you, rather they are African American or Africans.
so wat makes u think the Nigerian men who are controlling are not hoods rats undecided. I call them akatas, or black americans there is nothing african about them, they just have black skins that's all.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by InfernoNig: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
The man na yahoo boy.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

Everyone has a “type.” Whether funny or serious, suave or dorky, broad or slender, artistic or athletic — or all of the above — everyone has their own preferences in dating. These are usually based on personal background, past experiences, sense of humor… the list is endless. And, in general, harmless, too.

Except when it’s not.

Except when someone’s “type” is based on stereotype, a preconceived image, a media-induced trope. undecided

I schooled and lived in the west so believe me when I tell you the so called lowlifes are found in all races sis smiley

I don't date other races so they aren't my concern.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
heendrix:
over size grin

the guy be like dont worry I'll grow into it
Wicked soul grin
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
so wat makes u think the Nigerian men who are controlling are not hoods rats undecided. I call them akatas, or black americans there is nothing african about them, they just have black skins that's all.

I get so sick of some Africans with your hypocritical bullshyt about AA not being Africans.
If we say we are African Americans, you say we're not Africans, if we say that we are black Americans then you say that we are ashamed to be Africans, so personally I don't give a crap what you think, I am who I am.

If you want to be technical you aren't African because Africa was named after a white man.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

Everyone has a “type.” Whether funny or serious, suave or dorky, broad or slender, artistic or athletic — or all of the above — everyone has their own preferences in dating. These are usually based on personal background, past experiences, sense of humor… the list is endless. And, in general, harmless, too.

Except when it’s not.

Except when someone’s “type” is based on stereotype, a preconceived image, a media-induced trope. undecided

I schooled and lived in the west so believe me when I tell you the so called lowlifes are found in all races sis smiley

Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
khiaa:

Good for you
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
khiaa:

I get so sick of some Africans with your hypocritical bullshyt about AA not being Africans.
If we say we are African Americans, you say we're not Africans, if we say that we are black Americans then you say that we are ashamed to be Africans, so personally I don't give a crap what you think, I am who I am.

If you want to be technical you aren't African because Africa was named after a white man.
first of all am a Nigerian, and I don't give a fvck about wat u Akatas are. am only quoting u because ur previous comments are full of hypocrisy, u want to teach me history? how about u go and find out which of the dark countries ur fore fathers comes from, then u can tell me about history.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
first of all am a Nigerian, and I don't give a fvck about wat u Akatas are. am only quoting u because ur previous comments are full of hypocrisy, u want to teach me history? how about u go and find out which of the dark countries ur fore fathers comes from, then u can tell me about history.

If you don't give a fuk then you shouldn't have made that statement. Nigeria was also named by the white man, so wrong again.
I know where my ancestors came from, why don't you do some history research to find out the name of your country before the whites came and changed it to the Niger-area?
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
khiaa:

If you don't give a fuk then you shouldn't have made that statement. Nigeria was also named by the white man, so wrong again.
I know where my ancestors came from, why don't you do some history research to find out the name of your country before the whites came and changed it to the Niger-area?
lol u know nothing grin actually flora shaw ,coined the name Nigerian, yes the bitch to Frederick lugard. u are not that smart grin if u knew where ur fore father's came from u could have written it 4 me to see, u don't know at all. I know my history lady I know wat my people were called be4 the invasion. am done wit u wink
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol u know nothing grin actually flora shaw ,coined the name Nigerian, yes the bitch to Frederick lugard. u are not that smart grin if u knew where ur fore father's came from u could have written it 4 me to see, u don't know at all. I know my history lady I know wat my people were called be4 the invasion. am done wit u wink

Why didn't you write it, what was it called?
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
khiaa:

Why didn't you write it, what was it called?
am done wit u.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:
am done wit u.

K grin
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:

Yes I know his girl came up with the name, he kept talking about the land by Niger and she said the Niger-area but it was her WHITE man who actually named the country Nigeria not a white woman.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 8:46am On Mar 02, 2018
khiaa:

Yes I know his girl came up with the name, he kept talking about the land by Niger and she said the Niger-area but it was her WHITE man who actually named the country Nigeria not a white woman.
u are trying to tell me the history of my own country grin so u take ur time to google it out, google did a bad job lol ,who is ur history teacher? he/she need to be in jail.
listen girl the name Nigerian was given by flora shaw lady lugard. grin
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u are trying to tell me the history of my own country grin so u take ur time to google it out, google did a bad job lol ,who is ur history teacher? he/she need to be in jail.
listen girl the name Nigerian was given by flora shaw lady lugard. grin

Listen boy, Google has nothing to do with my information, Incase you didn't know there are history books and lots of books written on the African continent, try reading one.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
khiaa:

Listen boy, Google has nothing to do with my information, Incase you didn't know there are history books and lots of books written on the African continent, try reading one.
actually it's try and read one,not try reading one. and y do u keep calling me african? I told u am a Nigerian.u can't know my history more than me girl, u read it in books while l live through it.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
BlackAdam55:
actually it's try and read one,not try reading one. and y do u keep calling me african? I told u am a Nigerian.u can't know my history more than me girl, u read it in books while l live through it.

grin You didn't live through it boy because you weren't even born, that's why you were told about it or read about just like I did. And it's why do you keep calling me African, not why do u keep calling me african?
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
khiaa:

grin You didn't live through it boy because you weren't even born, that's why you were told about it or read about just like I did. And it's why do you keep calling me African, not why do u keep calling me african?
cheesy actually am correct why do u keep calling african? lol, wen am a Nigerian pls don't I don't like it.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
BlackAdam55:
cheesy actually am correct why do u keep calling african? lol, wen am a Nigerian pls don't I don't like it.

No, it's YOU, not u. it's African not african.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
khiaa:

No, it's YOU, not u. it's African not african.
lol so "omg" is not correct grin it's african my dear I don't need to use capital A for the african.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol so "omg" is not correct grin it's african my dear I don't need to use capital A for the african.

grin You felt that it was necessary to correct me so I corrected you.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
khiaa:

grin You felt that it was necessary to correct me so I corrected you.
cheesy no homos happi Sunday dear grin
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
BlackAdam55:
cheesy no homos happi Sunday dear grin

Happy Sunday to you as well. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.