Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) (32371 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman In Lagos / Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / See Love: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
pally123:
No o, my brother. Na the mother-in-law be dat. Flip the page to see the wife's picture grin
D page is nt flipping on my phone, is it flipping on urs?
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
ifrosh:

That is no wife....that is a pig.
hahahahahahahahahahaa, dnt be a savage.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

Haters will be hating AS USUAL... but let's see where are u standing now while that man u are mocking is living his life at the moment...Soon he gets the paper while most of you here are still in the mud looking underweight & jobless... cool
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:37am On Feb 28, 2018
Where In the article does it say that she has money? Some of you really believe just because she's white she has money.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:
Where In the article does it say that she has money? Some of you really believe just because she's white she has money.
I just tire o
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:
wat ur problem lady? by the way have u solve the puzzle I gave to u! have u ask the rest of the World wat na-ma to na-ma shebre means tongue u seems anti- white don't tell me African American men don't marry white old cargo, by the way this marriage here is a scam marriage, it's not about the money it's about residents permit.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by SIaye: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
grin chai! cheesy.. Waris dis? UK papers love is really blindcheesy. Cc efesodje. odje,luminouz. inouz,Mar. tin0,Slaye,greiboy. iboy cheesy

Hahahahah na so o uncle lefu and to the vigilante.. grin

Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Asowari:
wat ur problem lady? by the way have u solve the puzzle I gave to u! have u ask the rest of the World wat na-ma to na-ma shebre means tongue u seems anti- white don't tell me African American men don't marry white old cargo, by the way this marriage here is a scam marriage, it's not about the money it's about residents permit.

Anti white? If you believe I am anti white because I don't worship whites, well yes you can call me anti white or pro black, which ever makes you comfortable In your skin. Yes African men marry old cargo in the United States.

If you wanted me to understand something that you posted there wouldn't be the need for puzzles or riddles so obviously it wasn't important.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:
its really not about money.its more about the immigration papers.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
SIaye:

grin
SIaye:

Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
its really not about money.its more about the immigration papers.

Yeah, you would think the old hag knows that she's being used.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

grin grin
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

Most times they do know, but they are at that stage in life where they are so lonely and just need companionship (any companion will do) and it doesn't help matters that our African brothers are Lions in bed either wink
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

its obvious she doesn't know she's been usedcheesy . Many of these young guys married to old western ladies have young fiancees or in some cases wives back in their country. They get married to these old women then move to Europe then after they have stabilized in that country they sue for divorce then move to another town and invite their girlfriends or fiancee over. Its an endless circle dat occurs all the time.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

Most times they do know, but they are at that stage in life where they are so lonely and just need companionship (any companion will do) and it doesn't help matters that our African brothers are Lions in bed either wink
bro i doubt if these oyibo women know if they are being used oocheesy. White women detest treachery and double dating.dem no dey tolerate such d way our ladies dey take tolerate a cheating husband. There's one club owner wey i know for school then. The guy very jovial and na esan guy like me.the guy dey also base for Holland and he's married to a white woman there but in Nigeria he also get one young girl wey im marry. U can imagine one day wey im invite im oyibo wife brother to naija.wen d oyibo guy come dis dude entertain am well in d naija way with plenty olosho and naija food and drink and d oyibo man was so happy. But matter come reach us dat d oyibo man when he return back to Holland quietly go tell im sister dat d naija guy he's married to has a nigerian wife in naija. Omo d white woman no waste time..she divorce the guy sharp sharp.wen we hear d matter we shock. White women no dey take nonsense brother when it comes to double datingcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
its obvious she doesn't know she's been usedcheesy . Many of these young guys married to old western ladies have young fiancees or in some cases wives back in their country. They get married to these old women then move to Europe then after they have stabilized in that country they sue for divorce then move to another town and invite their girlfriends or fiancee over. Its an endless circle dat occurs all the time.

Are you telling me the wives know and except Him sexing other women, that's disgusting in so many ways.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
bro i doubt if these oyibo women know if they are being used oocheesy. White women detest treachery and double dating.dem no dey tolerate such d way our ladies dey take tolerate a cheating husband. There's one club owner wey i know for school then. The guy very jovial and na esan guy like me.the guy dey also base for Holland and he's married to a white woman there but in Nigeria he also get one young girl wey im marry. U can imagine one day wey im invite im oyibo wife brother to naija.wen d oyibo guy come dis dude entertain am well in d naija way with plenty olosho and naija food and drink and d oyibo man was so happy. But matter come reach us dat d oyibo man when he return back to Holland quietly go tell im sister dat d naija guy he's married to has a nigerian wife in naija. Omo d white woman no waste time..she divorce the guy sharp sharp.wen we hear d matter we shock. White women no dey take nonsense brother when it comes to double datingcheesy.

haa that one serious o shocked

You are right, no woman likes being used. But I dey always feel say the old women go at least know say the young dudes want something from them. Or maybe na real love shocked #ENDTIMELOVE cheesy
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

haa that one serious o shocked

You are right, no woman likes being used. But I dey always feel say the old women go at least know say the young dudes want something from them. Or maybe na real love shocked #ENDTIMELOVE cheesy
if d white women know dem for dey treat such love liaisons as strictly sugar mummy/gigolo sort of relationship of wich dem go pay money for sexcheesy. But e no be like dat in many of these casescheesy. Many of these ladies just dey naive and they easily fall for it when these guys tell they are beautiful and sexy and that they have fallen in love with themcheesy.these dudes will gain more being married to these white ladies than just being a gigolo cos there are lots of benefits getting married to an old oyibo womancheesy of wich dem wan gain insidecheesy.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

Are you telling me the wives know and except Him sexing other women, that's disgusting in so many ways.
its a sort of racket and yes some of them have wives or girlfriends who connive with them too. There are instances they bring their old European wives home and they introduce their african wives or fiancees as their younger sisters or cousins to the old ladies.the main intent is just to relocate to Europe.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

Anti white? If you believe I am anti white because I don't worship whites, well yes you can call me anti white or pro black, which ever makes you comfortable In your skin. Yes African men marry old cargo in the United States.

If you wanted me to understand something that you posted there wouldn't be the need for puzzles or riddles so obviously it wasn't important.
am a Nigerian man lady I won't dare marry outside my country not talk of my race, that how I feel about my skin. so u agree black American men marry old rejected white women? and black american women also marry white men eg Serena Williams and co. so wat ur point on this thread?
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
Asowari:
am a Nigerian man lady I won't dare marry outside my country not talk of my race, that how I feel about my skin. so u agree black American men marry old rejected white women? and black american women also marry white men eg Serena Williams and co. so wat ur point on this thread?

I didn't say African American men marry old fat white people and what does Serena have to do with this thread? Didn't you understand my point on this thread? I wrote that I didn't read in the article that the white woman had money Your posts to me has nothing to do with my statement.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

I didn't say African American men marry old fat white people and what does Serena have to do with this thread? Didn't you understand my point on this thread? I wrote that I didn't read in the article that the white woman had money Your posts to me has nothing to do with my statement.
and didn't u read wen I said he married the white woman 4 resident permit and not money undecided I bring in Serena Williams in to this. because u make it sound as if u african Americans,don't throw urself at white people lol .African American men marry fat ugly white women, the only time they marry good looking white women it's wen dey are, celebrities eg, musical, actors Nff and Nba players, don't lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
How many old African guys marry very young women?
Double standards her race is irrelevant
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Asowari:
and didn't u read wen I said he married the white woman 4 resident permit and not money undecided I bring in Serena Williams in to this. because u make it sound as if u african Americans,don't throw urself at white people lol .African American men marry fat ugly white women, the only time they marry good looking white women it's wen dey are, celebrities eg, musical, actors Nff and Nba players, don't lie.

How would you know who African Americans marry unless they are celebrities? Do you know any AA?
Again, your statement has nothing to do with my original statement. Serena didn't marry an old fat ugly white man now did she?
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

I heard your brothers are selfish in bed. grin
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

How would you know who African Americans marry unless they are celebrities? Do you know any AA?
Again, your statement has nothing to do with my original statement. Serena didn't marry an old fat ugly white man now did she?
I did my masters in the U.S ,2016, and I did see things lol grin this marriage on this thread is not about money is about residents permit, I only bring Serena Williams in to this because u type like and hypocrisy, u make it looks like AA don't marry whites which dey do, this conversation is over lady!.....
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
khiaa:

I heard your brothers are selfish in bed. grin

cheesy Not all. You just need to show them your hot spots and they take you to cloud 9 if you know what I mean wink
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Asowari:
I did my masters in the U.S ,2016, and I did see things lol grin this marriage on this thread is not about money is about residents permit, I only bring Serena Williams in to this because u type like and hypocrisy, u make it looks like AA don't marry whites which dey do, this conversation is over lady!.....

Lmao grin You did your master in 2016, in what state? I bet you didn't associate with any AA yet alone to know what their dating/marriage status was, and AA rarely get married in the first place but when they do it's to other black people. The thread is about getting married to a white, the title said nothing about getting married to a white for residence or money and some people brought up the fact that she is white that he is marrying for money hence the question "Where in the article did it say the white woman has money? Now, this conversation is over man.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
efesodje:

cheesy Not all. You just need to show them your hot spots and they take you to cloud 9 if you know what I mean wink

I'm not interested, I was just making a statement. Your brothers are too controlling, you know what I mean. undecided
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not interested, I was just making a statement. Your brothers are too controlling, you know what I mean. undecided
like your Akatas brothers are not controlling undecided I watch them at CBS reality every time how they beat there Akatas sisters most of them are in jail 4 domestic violence.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2018
BlackAdam55:
like your Akatas brothers are not controlling undecided I watch them at CBS reality every time how they beat there Akatas sisters most of them are in jail 4 domestic violence.

I don't deal with the Hood rats like the ones who entertain you, rather they are African American or Africans.
Re: Delta Vigilante Member Marries Oyinbo Woman From UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2018
khiaa:

khiaa:

I don't deal with the Hood rats like the ones who entertain you, rather they are African American or Africans.

Everyone has a “type.” Whether funny or serious, suave or dorky, broad or slender, artistic or athletic — or all of the above — everyone has their own preferences in dating. These are usually based on personal background, past experiences, sense of humor… the list is endless. And, in general, harmless, too.

Except when it’s not.

Except when someone’s “type” is based on stereotype, a preconceived image, a media-induced trope. undecided

I schooled and lived in the west so believe me when I tell you the so called lowlifes are found in all races sis smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Is Never Going To Marry You / 11ways Of Seducing A Man And Get Him Thinking Of You All Day / See The Curves On A Hausa Lady That Got People Talking(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.