Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Drama As Lady Requests For N500k Before Accepting Marriage Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Lady Requests For N500k Before Accepting Marriage Proposal (405 Views)

"I Want Doggy" - Lady Requests / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Lady Requests For N500k Before Accepting Marriage Proposal by Felixgold: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
A social media user seeks advice from friends other users about his future wife who is demanding for a whopping amount of money as part of an agreement to marry him.

The user wrote:

Hello friends, I bring greetings from the other side.

I have this lady I’m currently in relationship with for 2 years now, early last year I proposed to her and she said “YES” following that I introduced her to my family and the both families got to know each other, December we Did a mini introduction (Knocking at the door), my plans is for us to get married this April.

My overall budget is 2M for everything (I don’t want to spend too much for wedding). Now the problem is,......

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY AND DROP YOUR ADVICE
[url]flexinnovative.com/drama-lady-requests-n500k-accepting-marriage-proposal/[/url]

1 Share

Re: Drama As Lady Requests For N500k Before Accepting Marriage Proposal by femolacqua(m): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
I put it to you in simple terms that girl is a gold digger, she's only after the money.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady Requests For N500k Before Accepting Marriage Proposal by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin

When greediness takes over, it means ur marriage is not based on TRUE LOVE but in material things...

And i am pretty sure this marriage wont last "TIL DEATH DO AS PART"... cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Mini Flat At Ayoola Lawal, Akoka, Lagos, Nigeria. Price : 250,000 / Do Not Click!!!! / #bbnaija: Miracle And Nina Settled, See The Moment They Reconciled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.