Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga (22017 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by petsam11(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
The Catholic Church alone (which has the highest number of people in the Christian world) are estimated to be 1.2billion people. Talk less of other Christian denominations put together.
Like seriously, when I read that write-up in the morning I was like... "what is this that I am reading please?"
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by TerrificTim: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
This is crazy!

I can't comment on an Islamic thread but Muslims can comment freely on Christian threads?

Well, fact one
A Muslim will always carry the Arabic version of the Quran. Their Imams can quote crap for them and they will nod in reply. It is so easy to brainwash them. You have to go to school for 8 years in order to read their Quran in the original language. Yet, they refuse to use the English version

Fact 2
They have too many unnecessary rules guiding how things should be done. Things like how to poo, how to have sex, how to discipline a child and even how to sleep. And if you disobey, it is a sin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by shabidu(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Quran have just one version. please don't be misled.

4 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by KKKWHITE(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Rubbish write up.
We have very few Christian's in Nigeria, what we have are mostly Church goers.

Nigerian Church goers are outright hypocrites, who only want to be told ,what they want to hear.
With their favorite verse, thou shall not judge , to allow them wallow in sin.

As for Muslims, the are mostly fanatics, with the non fanatics being criminally silent.

I gave up on organisers religion, a long time ago, to practise spirituality (John 4.24) with my holy Bible as my instructor.

In Nigeria,what you guys practice is superstition, not religion.
Good write up. true talk
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by alBHAGDADI: 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
KKKWHITE:
one thing for such is that Christians discriminate, they are divided, the present day church is just about money not salvation and 95 percentage of the members who claim to be Christians are just church goers
Sunni and Shia Islam nko?

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by iperez(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
F*** that!!! We are all Nigerians first so don't tell me u r better than me because u knok head on floor.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by tintingz(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cc. alBHAGDADI,
All Christian denominations hold that major believe that Jesus is God made flesh, no dispute about that. I now wonder what this man is talking about.

Hope you know that not all Christians believe Jesus is God e.g Jehova witness.

Note: I'm not a muslim nor a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by ipobarecriminals: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
sad that "Bookshop" is confused.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by smokedfish: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
But muslims.better pass christians na....that one na fact!

Please....i no mean afonja muslims o grin...those ones are fake
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by room089: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
candy:
I hate debating religion, but I believe this bishop is not practicing true Christianity. He is a closet Muslim who is too ashamed to declare his true religion. We may have different doctrines in Christiandom, but I worship anywhere as far as it's a Christian gathering.

Aunty you are so close to the reason: he practises 'ChrIslam'.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by ican2020: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
That Rev needs help fast
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by alBHAGDADI: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
tintingz:
Cc. alBHAGDADI,

Hope you know that not all Christians believe Jesus is God e.g Jehova witness.

Note: I'm not a muslim nor a Christian.
JW are not christians. They are heretics and hold similar beliefs with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by chuksjuve(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
eleojo23:
There is no need to get into these kind of discussion, it's pointless.

"Stay away from stupid and senseless arguments. These only lead to trouble" -2Tim 2:23

God bless you
EOD
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by jhubril(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anything in defence of falsehood will definitely make it to the front-page . I refuse to follow the lure of reading these weak arguments. Maybe when I clock 100 insha Allah.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by AK481(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
fddd
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by smokedfish: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Sunni and Shia Islam nko?
sunni and shia is just praying time difference...dts wt seperates them but they go togeda
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
MrMystrO:
And you wonder why we Are backwards.

Africans need to evolve irreligious Nations that would breed Leaders whose Actions are Not Motivated by Religion But Rationality and Reason. Until we get to that stage, we will still find ourselves where we are.
We need our own age of enlightenment.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Cute9gerian: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Two grown ups arguing on which ancient Jew scribbled down the better fairytale grin
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Sman37(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
candy:
I hate debating religion, but I believe this bishop is not practicing true Christianity. He is a closet Muslim who is too ashamed to declare his true religion. We may have different doctrines in Christiandom, but I worship anywhere as far as it's a Christian gathering.
whatever let him be after u guys said freedom of speech he just said is mind and the truth he felt!
after all bishops have whatever spirit u guys keep deceiving us that we can't understands bibles
and all over the world no bibles said Muslims can't understand bibles as u all xtians lies and claims neither did bible mentioned bibles is only for xtians to study and understand!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by alBHAGDADI: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
smokedfish:
sunni and shia is just praying time difference...dts wt seperates them but they go togeda
... and bombed each other to pieces.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by tintingz(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
JW are not christians. They are heretics and hold similar beliefs with Islam.
Jehova witness call themselves Christians, they also believe you other denominations are not Christians.

And they don't hold similar beliefs with muslims not even close, Catholics are close.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by smokedfish: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
... and bombed each other to pieces.
there are christians dt re worse dn terrorists
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by alBHAGDADI: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
tintingz:
Jehova witness call themselves Christians, they also believe you other denominations are not Christians.

And they don't hold similar beliefs with muslims not even close, Catholics are close.
They are the only people who say Jesus is not God even when Jesus proved to be countles times. READ https://www.nairaland.com/4117606/how-answer-question-where-did
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by alBHAGDADI: 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
smokedfish:
there are christians dt re worse dn terrorists
Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by smokedfish: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Who are they?
forget hausas been terrorist n all dt n observe dem n see how nyc de cn be at tyms...we all knw illitracy is d problem
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Odingo1: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
He should convert to Islam and become a Moslem and go and join Boko haram,Isis or Alqaeda and leave Christianity alone in his madness.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by HeyCorleone(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Rubbish write up.
We have very few Christian's in Nigeria, what we have are mostly Church goers.

Nigerian Church goers are outright hypocrites, who only want to be told ,what they want to hear.
With their favorite verse, thou shall not judge , to allow them wallow in sin.

As for Muslims, the are mostly fanatics, with the non fanatics being criminally silent.

I gave up on organised religion, a long time ago, to practise spirituality (John 4.24) with my holy Bible as my instructor.

In Nigeria,what you guys practice is superstition, not religion.

So much sense here.

The OP was just being sentimental. I'm a Christian, but most of the replies the OP gave were sentimental. I am Catholic, and I know how many times my friends (non Catholics of course) have criticised my Church. There is more enmity within the Church than outside.

If there's anything I know, it's that Muslims are more generous.

3 Likes

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by slimtoney(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thank God its you, yourselves against yourselves, we are watching. A good market sells itself wink
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by MrMystrO(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
We need our own age of enlightenment.

Honestly we do.
Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by Odingo1: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
KKKWHITE:
one thing for such is that Christians discriminate, they are divided, the present day church is just about money not salvation and 95 percentage of the members who claim to be Christians are just church goers
Is there any religion in this world that is not divided among each other due to selfish interest of human beings.

Moslems are worst divided than christians, Sunni and Shias are killing each other in Nigeria, Iraq, Afganistan and other places, Did Amahdiyyas set their foot in Shias mosque or Sunni mosque and does Sunnis set their foot on shias mosque. Is not bomb that they are using to bomb each other to ashes.

1 Like

Re: Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga by kasheemawo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
alBHAGDADI:
A post by a certain Bishop Sam Zuga is currently trending for a statement he made concerning religion. In the post, the Bishop claims Muslims are better than Christians. This he did with reasons but failed to back them up using the Quran or Bible.

https://www.nairaland.com/4369794/bishop-sam-zuga-why-muslims

Let's examine the reasons he gave to see whether they hold water or are simply falsehood issued to decieve the gullible.

The bishop has hinged his claim on the reason that the population of Muslims is competiting with that of Christianity. This is one big lie and it shows that he is not an informed person. Below is a list showing 7 religions and their population. You can find the list on google.

Christianity (2.1 billion)
Islam (1.3 billion)
Nonreligious (Secular/Agnostic/Atheist) (1.1 billion)
Hinduism (900 million)
Chinese traditional religion (394 million)
Buddhism 376 million.
Primal-indigenous (300 million)

Clearly, one can see that Christianity trumps Islam with over a billion adherents. So where did this bishop get his own statistics from? Perhaps he just assumed that it should be so simply because Muslims practice polygamy and love to give birth to many children. He forgot that however well their population is increasing, it is also decreasing due to the constant Muslim on Muslim violence.

There are also different versions of Quran just as we have it with the Bible (pls google up). The Bishop and many others believe that for there to be different versions of the Bible, it must mean that it has been tampered with. What this Bishop doesn't know is that he is simply ridiculing Islam which claims God's word cannot be tampered with.

Quran 6:115
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

If that Bishop and all those who believe that the Quran and the Bible contain words of the same God, how come they believe that the words of that God in the Bible were tampered with when he himself said in the Quran that his words cannot be altered?

b. Prayer

What has the amount of times one prays got to do with who's better? And who told this bishop that it's only on Sundays Christians pray? Perhaps he expects to see Christians praying in the streets where all eyes can see, something the Pharisees of Jesus time use to do which He warned us against. Christians pray at anytime they want, not at designated times. They can pray at anytime cos they know their God is not the type that waits till a particular hour before he can listen to prayers.

c. Place of worship

Christians also worship anywhere they want and are even welcomed. No one will prevent you from worshipping in any Church governed by God, cos even non-christians are welcomed. Mr Bishop, can a Yoruba muslim be allowed to lead prayer in a mosque in Northern Nigeria?

I have never seen where a person is rejected by Christianity just because of the Church he attends. Christianity even welcomes people of other faith in Love. Do Sunni Muslims love Shia Muslims? NO. The reason why this Bishop is so accepted by Muslism to the point of him saying they allow him to preach in their mosque is simply because he only plays their tune, meaning he preaches another Jesus. The moment he starts telling them that Jesus is the Son of God, I can assure you that you and I know what will happen to him.

All Christian denominations hold that major believe that Jesus is God made flesh, no dispute about that. I now wonder what this man is talking about.

There are tonnes of fake Imams as much as fake pastors out there; the ones that sell human parts for rituals, the ones that inspire terrorists and jihadists and the ones that sleep with other people's wife.

Jesus Christ already told us not to let people know when we are fasting. That is why we dont broadcast it to the rest of the world. We simply keep it to ourselves.

How do you expect CAN to come and welcome you when they know that it is not Christianity you are preaching but Islam? Have you ever seen Muslims coming to welcome Reinhard Bonke or Bishop Oyedepo? They won't cos nothing they say interests them, infact their words are against the Islamic belief. So, if Muslims are welcoming you, just know that you are in league with them, perhaps their mole.

What this bishop is saying is that if a pastor should tell me to strap myself with a suicide vest and go blow up a Church or Mosque, I'm not to disobey. Now, we know why Northeast Nigeria is the way it is today.

The Quran can't be argued on cos questioning it can lead to beheadings and punishment.

If Christians are not united, how come they are not bombing each other's Church? How come they are not killing each other like we have it in the middle east?

Speaking of gifts, does this pastor know the amount of Christian organizations that have donated gifts to boko haram victims who are mostly Muslims, gifts that are sometimes prevented from the few Christians in the IDP camps?

Muslims believe in a twisted version of Jesus. How can they say they believe in Jesus yet they deny that he is the Son of God?

John 5:26

"For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself;

Matthew 3:17

and behold, a voice out of the heavens said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased."

I think this Bishop just successfully declared himself a false prophet who should be ignored by all means.

[/s] thrash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Tells Police Stop Collecting Money From Thems / Bristow Crash Survivors Testify That T.B Joshua’s Morning Water Saved Them / 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.