Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum (9834 Views)

My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt / Why Was The Doctor Touching My Leg / New Stretch Marks On My Bumbum, I Am Stressed ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by buskie13(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Foolishness no get grade for this one at all,plainly foolish and have no one to tell him or her to stop

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by IamAirforce1: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
buskie13:
Foolishness no get grade for this one at all,plainly foolish and have no one to tell him or her to stop

Broke people always think they have an opinion
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by IamAirforce1: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
cyndy1000:
I thought Airforce has a pregnant girlfriend he loves ayam not understanding.

Love is crazy

My preggy girl ain't on Nairaland so no shitt pinkjacket showing me love publicly

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by amakadihot87(f): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
pinkjacket9:
Ever wondered what it feels like to have that guy you love so much all to yourself ?

If you don't have a partner please go get one and be happy .
I got my baby Airforce1/iamairforce1 touching me today and trust me I felt so much special that I enjoyed every bit of his touches wink

Airforce is such a darling and love him forever and ever.
.....is that not a male ass.?you look mannish
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by byemx06(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

you keep calling people broke,how much you worth u never for ones impress me you and that ur red sander with ur room self contain is that all your achievement .........I pity ur preggy girlfriend and ur unborn child

y will I pity ur bab sef wen am sure no any sane person will date u ......u meet people of ur kind.

keep embracing your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Smh
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by buskie13(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

excuse me sir,I'm not an ass licker,I don't have to be a slave to put food on my table,I don't go about displaying foolishness on social media,I'm matured and I know when to act matured and when to play,I don't come here on a daily basis posting of how I spend my money and whose ass I'm grabbing, you have to know who you call broke because you don't know me,and a last one is for you to stop being a child and grow up,you will definitely be a dad someday,and I want to impact morals for you to pass to your generations,my humble opinion

10 Likes

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by IamAirforce1: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
byemx06:

you keep calling people broke,how much you worth u never for ones impress me you and that ur red sander with ur room self contain is that all your achievement .........I pity ur preggy girlfriend and ur unborn child

y will I pity ur bab sef wen am sure no any sane person will date u ......u meet people of ur kind.

keep embracing your stupidity.

'No sane girl would date you' Words of a loser.

The sane ones dating you are the ones sleeping about like a worthless hoe after which you would come on here to seek for advice . grin

Na guys like you wey dey form "I too know " we dey fucck them girls anyhow cheesy
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Marcelo290(m): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
See tozo airforce, who no sabi you with your cheap phone and camera? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by byemx06(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

'No sane girl would date you' Words of a loser.

The sane ones dating you are the ones sleeping about like a worthless hoe after which you would come on here to seek for advice . grin

Na guys like you wey dey form "I too know " we dey fucck them girls anyhow cheesy

Gee,
keep fooling yourself with the word loser.....
is quite unfortunate for u am far better and very very OK.

continue displaying tantrum ..............
gracias***

4 Likes

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
See the malnourished yansh
Someone please help that gal with some chicken

2 Likes

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by pointblank247(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
The bumbum does not even make sense
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by IamAirforce1: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Marcelo290:
See tozo airforce, who no sabi you with your cheap phone and camera? grin grin

My girl got access to my phone
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by IamAirforce1: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
byemx06:

Gee,
keep fooling yourself with the word loser.....
is quite unfortunate for u am far better and very very OK.

continue displaying tantrum ..............
gracias***

Well this is internet where even rats claim to be human

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by barallanee(f): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pls grow up abeg....dis our generation eh..ah jux Dnt Knw the stories we will tell our children...its heartbreaking dat sum1 cn be dis jobless....I've said the truth,argue with ur sim card

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by IamAirforce1: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
barallanee:
Pls grow up abeg....dis our generation eh..ah jux Dnt Knw the stories we will tell our children...its heartbreaking dat sum1 cn be dis jobless....I've said the truth, argue with ur sim card

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by byemx06(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Well this is internet where even rats claim to be human

absolutely right ..........am jus wondering which category of spices you belong too.......

4 Likes

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
correctguy101:
So Airforce1 dey hide tap current.

Someone dey sleep jeje, Airforce1 dey go touch am for yansh.

Rapist!!!! Rapist!!! angry

why u dey talk like small boy like this. Pls grow tf up!

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Donpenny(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
after careful examination of op brain we hereby concluded he is just a toddler that is fond of truancy and d only solution is to force him back to elementary sch

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by tiredoflife(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Air force 1 and bobrisky are the same
They both a fools online

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Love is crazy

My preggy girl ain't on Nairaland so no shitt pinkjacket showing me love publicly
you are pinkjacket dude,I don't know who you think you are fooling!!
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by dadebayo1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Love birds.... grin

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by psalmistkakah(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
This one na nyash,, nonesense very funny tin. Who Neva touch buttocks before u touch flesh and u dey do advert

2 Likes

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by GuntersChain(m): 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
kingblackhoc
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Paradigm777: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
middlebeltboy:
you can create multiple monikers Airforceone, but u can never change ur writing style
usless memory card seller
grin
Savage!!!
Memory card seller?

6 Likes

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by IamAirforce1: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol Smh
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by BossLaifay(f): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Paradigm777:

grin
Savage!!!
Memory card seller?
As in I wan die!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by kenir(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
personally, i think the "common" in "common sense" should be spelt differently just so it depicts its rareness amongst humans

1 Like

Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by oxaxcool(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
roarik:
Nawa o.... undecided
I must confess u r an epitome of real pwety dear
Re: Bed Time With Airforce1 Touching My Bumbum by Youngmolis: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
na d useless moderator when move dis rubbish to trending dey vex me pass. see beta topic for gaming and education, e no trend na dis rubbish dey trend..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? / Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy / 7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.