Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (30462 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by kabrud: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
HajimeSaito:

But this animal of mine is becoming picky. Dogs, just like beggars,cannot be choosers. Wether na image or text, so far as I dey do my work as your master, which one concern you?
Which reminds me, it is way past your feeding time, so open your mouth and receive your regular family curse:

Bukhari
Translated by: Ustadha Aisha Bewley
XDVI. 1183.

It is related that Abu Hurayra said,

“…Then he (Muhammad) said, ‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me. ‘
Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. … Then the Prophet opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'”

WHAT KIND OF PERVERSION IS THIS, O DOG KABRUD?!?
Good boy. But why is it taking you this long to be posting the slides? You don't seem to understand what I said the other time. Pls always endeavour to make it form of image as you used to do it. All the same, good job. Next pls. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronald Dosunmu Scored 8As In WAEC, 350 In UTME Admitted To Covenant University / Ozioko Chidimma Domitila: UNN Female SUG Presidential Candidate Cries Out / See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.