Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) (46251 Views)

Wakanda Forever: Marvel Confirms Identity Of Black Panther In Official Trailer / Black Panther : Why Is Everyone Acting So Stupid? / See The Real Actress That Acted Dora Milaje In Avengers Black Panther (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Automotive1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Wow
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
E no dey tey
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by CeeJay9ja(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
You will just be hearing viewers laughing and coughing in the background
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by ifrosh: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tuale naija......something wey never dey cd bug dor naija even if u wan cassette own dem go still gve u..
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Bifrost: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
The things that happen in my country.
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Tb222(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
my brothers from the other side of the Niger,I hail thee, I even hear say infinity war part 3 don dey alaba.

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by quickly: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
DVD is not even out yet. Unless u wan dash d man money. Best thing is to watch in cinema - na una know

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
For #150, manage whatever is inside. Atleast, you can never ask the guy questions when next you see him

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Anybody know where in Lagos I can get the ORIGINAL copy of the following movies?

(1). The matrix
(2). Inception
(3). Blood diamond

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Tinocosta17(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please I need links to download it. I can't pay #1500 to watch that movie

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
modelmike7:

Are you still asking if it is fake?!

No.
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by good4all40: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tinocosta17:
Please I need links to download it. I can't pay #1500 to watch that movie

You will not regret you pay that amount to see it though arguably one of the best movie the beginning of the year have seen so far.

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Cinema dubbing
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by PhevourofGod: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please help! I urgently need a job in Administrative or Academic field. I live in Lagos,
I have a degree in development related course, with over two years experience in administrative and academic fields.
reach me via mail. Christyhills06@gmail.com
Thanks all!
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

And you let him walk.

Is piracy not a crime in Nigeria?

I stand to be corrected but, Is Nigeria even a country?
Are you MADT grin

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by priiince(m): 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dear Hawker,
That movie deserves some respect please cheesy
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

And you let him walk.

Shut up hypocrite, haven't you bought pirated DVD or CD or books before? Should they arrest you too?
Apart from old folks or children who don't really care about Western form of entertainment, there is no Nigerian below 40 who will say he or she hasn't bought pirated DVD or CD especially foreign ones.

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

And you let him walk.

Nigeria is a country where "miracles" happen!
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Ayodejioak(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Are you MADT grin

What's funny. I thought you asked a question!
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Ayodejioak(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Greatzeus:

Apart from old folks or children who don't really care about Western form of entertainment, there is no Nigerian below 40 who will say he or she hasn't bought pirated DVD or CD especially foreign ones.

Someone got a hit. It's not my fault you hawk pirated cds for a living at Alaba intl too. Take heart!!
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by BlissB(f): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
schwarzermann:
Locally-produced movies are pirated right there in Alaba and you're talking of Black Panther. You better don't say that nonsense in upper iweka grin
Nor Mind am grin grin
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by BumbleDevil: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
musicwriter:
Anybody knows where in Lagos I can get the ORIGINAL copy of the following movies?

(1). The matrix
(2). Inception
(3). Blood diamond

1337x.to

you will download even movies that will be out in March.

I watched HD version of 2018 kickboxer sometimes in December 2017 even as I'm talking to you, I'm watching the so-called Black Panther (clear and clean audio, though not HD version).
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaNimo1:
I get Kodi..,.watched it last month.

Which repo u use?

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by HallaDaTruth: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
As for me I will be patient, in a week plus, I will be watching it for free on a special website in HD . I will only watch movies in a Cinema when my girlfriend drags me there
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by oluebubeneo(f): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
No wonder these international movie industries don't see the need to feature nollywood actors and actresses in their movies. Heck! there's nothing here for them except piracy.
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by obinoral1179(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
I hail our brothers from the south part... I bought Vikings season 4 after watching it I quickly bought season 5 thinking its continuation but one little boy inside of me prompt me to search about the current season and Lo and behold season 5 was just a continuation of 4, I just lock up and download the season 5 .....
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by yinnyme(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
I paid #4k at VIP section for Genesis Cinema for lekki and that night I download same movie for free on a site. The truth is whether you watched Alaba/cinema version or the real thing it doesn't matter. Beauty is in the eye of beholder. Who fit swear say he never watched cinema version make he raise ✋.
Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Someone got a hit. It's not my fault you hawk pirated cds for a living at Alaba intl too. Take heart!!
Like I said you are an hypocrite, answer the question,have you ever bought a pirated cd or DVD before?
If you haven't,then it's because you are poverty personified. But I am sure there should be at least one person in your family who would have brought home a DVD. Now run home and ask any one of them miserable folks grin grin

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by mynaijadj(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is pirate bay, yify or kick ass torrents hosted in Nigeria?
Ayodejioak:

And you let him walk.

Re: Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) by Abogwara: 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
That will definitely be CAMRip, anyone wey buy am don buy market.

I watched the clear version on the day of release. Downloaded online though it has been blocked. Most new releases appear online within first 5 hours but disappear after 24 hours because of anti-piracy sanction from CIA. If I was in Alaba I could make a clear netflix version and it is subtitled yet not CAMrip.

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex / WATCH ALL Videos OF Tonight On Jenifa's Diary Here / BBNaija: Tacha Kneels Down To Apologise To Biggie